Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13817
-
03-26-20 11:33 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 468What is the pricing for 30/60?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 19:42 #4276Shill

Posts: 196It's good to have options. Angiela
Carly was busy, I figured I would spend some of the stimulus money I haven't received yet and schedule an appointment with the other option Angiela to say hi. Overall she is a solid option, that you won't regret. It is her goal to make sure you leave satisfied, whatever it takes. Repeatable.
-
03-24-20 19:27 #4275Shill

Posts: 196Episode 2
If your fortunate enough to go for a second visit, I don't have time to narrate, but it is another experience in itself. Let me just say found myself sitting in my car for several minutes no sound, speechless, gathering myself. What normally would take 2-3 minutes felt like 15 minutes, the cigarette after.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 17:33 #4274Senior Member

Posts: 338Agreed, imo 6 too much for an Asian provider.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 11:15 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 877Smokin
Can't always get to our ATF's and of course it's nice to change it up a bit. * Experience is definitely worth your time IMO. Carly is sexy as fuck, fun and a ball of energy. God I love that north location. She was wearing the perfect nearly there dress and heels. * It's funny how I first think because I can't always perform my "A" game, something is wrong with me or I'm thinking too much, but then I see a girl like Carly and I'm harder than an arm on a slot machine and everything goes perfectly. Overall great experience for me. The only thing that could have made it any better was IF she would have put me in bare in all that passion. I have to thank all of you for hoarding the paper products. Just another good reason for me to be MIA for a few hours fucking my favorite, Asians.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 12:55 #4272Shill

Posts: 196600
That's what was posted. I was only informed the day before and it was only for one day. Just out of my reach.
Originally Posted by VirtuousSinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 23:11 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 137What service was this?
Originally Posted by VirtuousSinner
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 00:50 #4270Regular Member

Posts: 14What's the damage?
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 11:52 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 161I 2nd that one!
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
Anyone with a report?
Her reviews look top notch.
-
03-18-20 20:19 #4268Shill

Posts: 196Carly
Is smoking hot!
-
03-16-20 06:38 #4267Shill

Posts: 196Threesome, Duo, Four Hands, Two Mouths
I have been informed, for one day and one day only. On Tuesday March 17th new arrival Carly & Cara will be offered as a pairing. I just don't have those kind funds in such short notice. So if anyone is fortunate enough to fuck both these gals at the same time, please report in.
-
03-15-20 19:03 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 109Finally heard back
Too late for today, though.
Originally Posted by Monger5512
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 16:32 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 137None; Same regular visitor and saw the website gets updated. But still no response.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 15:09 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 109Korean palace today
Anyone have any luck making an appointment? No response to text or call for me. I've been a regular visitor for over 5 years and this is a first.
-
03-15-20 08:23 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 109Duos?
Does anyone know of any Asian ladies or agencies offering duos?










Reply With Quote






