Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14025

    Birth Control

    Already being pregnant WAS her birth control probably. Plus if you rob everyone and never put out, its hard to get pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is Carly wearing a wig. She's trying to switch it up I guess from all the bad reviews. It's funny in her previous ads she loved to mention she was on BC but now she's pregnant. Smh.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/328285647542

  2. #14024

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I was looking at ads on Escort Alligator and found a recent ad for Mandy. Yes, the girl that used to fuck like a bunny then got busted and then lived with her druggie BF for a few years and gave massages with HE that never went the full time. The ad said nothing of massages but indicated she was escorting. If that's the case I wouldn't mind reconnecting. While I always liked her massages I hated that they were always short on time and never included more. There was a time we had a lot of fun and when she wants to, she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Alas today I can't find the f'and ad. Can someone post the link or pm me her number? And yeah, I know she's not the cup of tea a lot of you prefer. I apparently got better mileage than most and would like to reconnect if she's working again. Thanks.
    I would also be very interested. She was the one that got me into the game especially with how close I lived to her.

  3. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow Mongers.

    Old Sergeant here.

    Gina told me has limited booking up until the weekend, yes she upscale and hhr is $. 50 & 1 hr is $$ but she's well worth the damage, she's doing incall near Army Post in PG and she will also come to you.

    All Senior Members PM for pictures and cell.

    Old Sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry Leads the Way.

    Airborne Air Assault.
    I contacted her yesterday afternoon to set up a time. She immediately texted me back which I wasn't expecting to happen. I was not far from her location so she said come on over. I opted for 30 minutes. She was very good to me. She did not watch the clock and made sure I was satisfied. However the price has gone way up.

    Paratrooper 57.

  4. #14022
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Planned a visit a couple hours in advance. Texted 15 minutes prior. Sat in the parking lot for a few minutes. Right as I was leaving I got the room number. Went in for HHR published rate. She was wearing the outfit I requested. Had a nice time. Never heard the word no. Only issue was when she went to the bathroom prior to session and I presume got a fix.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/781800898693
    Was Greek or BB an option? How deep was her throat?

  5. #14021

    Carly

    I believe this is Carly wearing a wig. She's trying to switch it up I guess from all the bad reviews. It's funny in her previous ads she loved to mention she was on BC but now she's pregnant. Smh.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/328285647542

  6. #14020

    Bri

    Planned a visit a couple hours in advance. Texted 15 minutes prior. Sat in the parking lot for a few minutes. Right as I was leaving I got the room number. Went in for HHR published rate. She was wearing the outfit I requested. Had a nice time. Never heard the word no. Only issue was when she went to the bathroom prior to session and I presume got a fix.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/781800898693

  7. #14019

    That is most definitely Carly

    She is putting on some weight but that tramp stamp.

  8. #14018

    Of course its Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Way too many signs point to it.
    Carly in a wig is still Carly.

  9. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfcmac  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a slender white girl named Layla love? It's been three years since I saw her.
    Retired, got clean and had a baby. Doing the mom thing now.

  10. #14016

  11. #14015
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    She's not prego now?
    "No, she had the baby. Some baby fat, but still looks good.

  12. #14014

    Early morning dreams

    Anybody know anybody that does morning dreams. Looking BTW 8-11. Have hard time getting thdm to answer until later. Thanks for all your help. Be safe.

  13. #14013

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfcmac  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a slender white girl named Layla love? It's been three years since I saw her.
    Totally out of the game -- will never return in my opinion.

  14. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Got a link could not find it! Not sure why you only ever got massages. I knew her from when she started out and only ever got to fuck her!
    She was great when she was in lakeside.

  15. #14011

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow Mongers.

    Old Sergeant here.

    Gina told me has limited booking up until the weekend, yes she upscale and hhr is $. 50 & 1 hr is $$ but she's well worth the damage, she's doing incall near Army Post in PG and she will also come to you.

    All Senior Members PM for pictures and cell.

    Old Sergeant ""Out".

    Infantry Leads the Way.

    Airborne Air Assault.
    Well didn't take long but now the hour rate is $$$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape