Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 17938
-
03-19-20 14:57 #4438Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for information.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/648595268209
I was going back through posts seeing if I saw a review but didn't.
-
03-19-20 14:11 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 484Dakota alias Angela -Cash and Dash
She basically cash and dashed me. I did not get the time that I paid for.
Dakota.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dakota-e...xington-770892
Angela.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angela-e...xington-819309
They are the same person. I saw Dakota maybe Angelia might be a better person.
Pro.
Not bad looking, not quite the spinner body, easy set up, location is OK, 2 star motel off Rich Rd.
Con.
Numerous RED Flags, #1 everything is covered! No BBBJ-that is cock blocker, I should have left at that moment. #2 she actually lives in her room- bed was made but room a total mess #3, She, asked that I bring a condom-she should provide, #4 Clock watcher-while we were in miss. Position timer on phone goes off "Oh times up" Boom. I said I have not been here 10 min. "Oh qv is 10 min, nope darling it's 20 min". Huge pet peeve I don't like to be rushed. #5 Must have a BF / Pimp -mens clothing in the room #6 bruises all over hands and arm.
Too many negatives. Will not be back.
-
03-19-20 11:23 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 274Kelsey-sad news
I favorite of many of us. She has checked into the LFUCG jail. The really sad part she has been beat up pretty bad. She looks terrible. She is a really sweet person. Sad to see this happen to her.
-
03-19-20 03:33 #4435Regular Member

Posts: 4Who all knows Nicole and likes the dream
She needs some help. So any info would be great just pm me please so we can get the ball rolling. She is a freak and is ready at our disposable have you had her or not any kind of info we can share more in PM's please and thanks.
-
03-19-20 00:31 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 35Can you give us a little more than that?
Originally Posted by JGain
[View Original Post]
Describe your interludes / her / menu etc a bit more please?
-
03-18-20 17:44 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 75Great visit
Have seen this gal multiple times, she is pretty, prompt, very enjoyable and I will repeat. I've read this site for a long time and it has helped me out in many cities but this is my first post.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/853216714540
-
03-18-20 14:21 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 274X_TASY AKA Lyric
No, she is not new talent. She is real. AKA Lyric. Some of same pics in both ads. She has a star tat near her hip.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/279891443050
Set up easy, In the old HoJo off Winchester Rd, Room was OK. I always think it is a nice touch when 11 cigarette butts are sitting an old cup of a Big Gulp. Nice gal, Pretty rough around the edges. Tatted up. Looks like jailhouse tats. Good skills and personality.
Pretty sure she is an addict probably pimping for her and BF / pimp. The telltale sign -I saw a cap to a needle on a table as I was leaving. YIKES!! Not sure I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 01:56 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 173Lol
LOL she's been moving for a couple years then but this was definitely the worst I've seen it.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDuches
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 22:41 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 223Anyone dreamed of X_TASY
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/615507520733
Looks like new talents already here, if she's real, should be something!
-
03-17-20 22:24 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 118New incoming talent?
With bars, restaurants and many shops closing, I wonder if we are about to see an influx of girls looking for extra cash?? If so, we all must report on anyone we see, good or bad.
-
03-17-20 16:19 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 141Can confirm.
I had pretty much the exact same experience a couple of weeks ago. I had done a few outcalls with her, but that was my first time at her incall. Said she was "moving" and that's why everything was piled up in the halls.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 14:02 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 173I'd pass
I went and saw her last week due to lack of options. I've seen her a couple times before and always had a good time and while the pics are definitely in her younger days mostly she still looked pretty good. Well this last time will be my last visit for sure. She's looking rougher then ever, was very bruised up in her hips and legs, face definitely showing age. Did in call at her house off Winchester road and it was terrible looked like hoarders, heat was off, barely an aisle to walk through it. Deed was done in a single portion of a couch that was also piled high with crap. Rushed service and extremely lack luster overall a waste of time. Will be forever crossed off my list.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 09:42 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 115Erica
Has anyone seen Erica Vain lately? I know she's been around for ever and I can remember a lot of back and forth reviews.
-
03-16-20 21:53 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 35Yes a little while ago in Lex she's nice and looks like she works at cracker barrel bod is ok she is old and pretty easy her new place is dumpy but right off the interstate. She won't blow your socks off but easy to set up and straightforward.
Originally Posted by BereaOrgasm
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 20:37 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 47Also been looking for info on this one, and seen the back and forth. A bit skeptical.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





