Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 8181
-
03-25-20 18:29 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 601Agree, without more info these usernames and pics are absolutely useless.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 16:10 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 1172Come on Man
I mean damn at least tell us which ones gave good head at least LOL. Or anything useful on any of them besides DTF. For example, Graf18 wanted me to take her to a fancy dinner. When I told her no she said she agreed to a few drinks and 300 for one pop. I asked her for better pictures because I wanted to see what I am dealing with for 300. She went silent. Then I countered with 200 and she blocked me. Of course YMMV but that's what I got. So yeah you are right she is DTF but leaving it at that is useless.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
People if you are going to post links to these SB's that you think are DTF at least say one thing about them like what they are asking for $$ or whether it was a good or bad experience. If you don't want to share then that's all good also because believe me I have a few hidden gems myself. But just posting a link to a girl and nothing else is useless. Thank you to the monger below who posted the link of the girl and his horrible experience. You just saved a lot of people some cash.
-
03-24-20 22:11 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 62This really makes no sense to me, and YES you will lose sbs over it. But sometimes mental worries are more than reality. Honestly, just grab an OK selfie on your phone and use that? If wife or family ever saw anything online, you could say your friend Dave must have edited a pic of you in the park (or wherever). Just don't link it to something about YOU in some stupid way like a linked in profile.
Or skip it and pass on some good ones. There are others out there too. I just don't have face pics on my SA profile. A burner number and pic is much easier to deny.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-20 23:50 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 158Mira. Hard Pass
Hey boys. Just wanted to let you know that I saw this chick who has serious GPS for her age and body type.
She is not 'athletic' body type by any stretch of the imagination. Wierd, droopy, semi deflated tits and flabby below as well. Good BBBJ but just not worth what she is asking.
Got me on a desperation date b / c I just moved down here. When she got naked I was seriously disappointed. Wanted $$$ but I told her $$. We agreed to meet in the middle.
Sex was ok but nothing to get me back that is for sure.
Hard Pass for all you fellow sd's.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eeefb...2-6cfe737cc42f
-
03-21-20 21:19 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 96Can't be there only
One giving sure things.
But here's another small list of dtf SBs.
Merbabiee.
Sabchase.
Kelseyj_2 k19.
Fsucollegefreshman.
Chrisma26.
Singlesexysugarbaby.
Graf18.
Jessikat_.
Hellacutehellafine.
Italianprincess266.
I think that's a good start for now. Don't ask me for details or contact numbers please. I've given you a good enough head start. Do your own work. It's not difficult. And I haven't had but 1 foot pic offer, so I don't know what why'all are doing.
But here's a few pics of recent girls for you.
-
03-21-20 17:14 #2416Banned Member

Posts: 522Report every last one of them
Lets face fact's. They are never going to charge girls to be on the site, never will ain't going to happen. They need that high number of young girls to get you and I to pay 89.95. And the business model works for them. Reporting them might help and make you feel better like you did your part but honestly, even if you get them banned they can be up and running with a new FREE profile within 12 hours or less. Also by doing so and creating a ticket you have now brought attention to your profile, which you really don't want to do. I have been banned over 5 times and we all know how careful you have to be on there. Self appointed SA experts claiming a huge price drop now. Maybe the market / prices will adjust but also expect now with the Covid MORE pic sellers, platonic only and online scammers not wanting to actually meet. I am located in STL and literally over 50% of newer profiles list right in their profile they are NEVER going to meet in person less much meet and fu*k you. They clearly state platonic only, online only, selling pic's and vid's, virtual, texting only etc. And SA approves their profiles and lets them do business on there. That's why now more than ever none of us should buy, send or prepay for ANYTHING. Nothing in advance. You meet you fu*k and they get paid when you say goodbye till the next time. Paying new members and renewals are probably down=revenue decline. That is why they have offered discounted membership promo's 2 month's in a row. If you are worried about having your inbox filled by scammers / grifter's hide you profile and only reach out and contact girls that meet your criteria. Don't give any of these girls a penny till you have fu*ked them.
-
03-21-20 15:46 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 346Report every last one of them
Got to do it.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
SA needs to start charging some kind of fee for women to join to help weed this shyte out.
-
03-21-20 13:32 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 1172Same
It's the same reason why I didn't renew this time around. Even after explicitly describing I don't want that kind of arrangement on my profile description, I kept getting endless requests. Another reason I don't want to renew right now is because this virus has everyone on lockdown mode. Cannot find too many places to meet and greet new talent which only leaves girls that have incall locations.
Originally Posted by BigLick90
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-20 10:41 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 36Enough with the foot pics!
I'm getting pretty tired of going through initiating contact, starting to build a connection, only to find out they want to sell vids or feet pics. It's gotten real bad now that everyone is stuck home. To the point where I think I'm not renewing my SA for a while once it ends.
-
03-20-20 05:23 #2412Regular Member

Posts: 7Madeline_1993_
She says she wants online for now.
Originally Posted by OnlyAndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 20:13 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks.
To all of you for responding. The last thing I want to do is think with the little head.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 16:18 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 601Fuck all that shit. Until you meet in person you don't know if the person is real and what their intentions are. Yeah, you might lose some, but imagine how much more you can lose if your pic ends up in the wrong hands. Lots of girls get this and are fine with meeting up in public first. If they don't understand then they're idiots.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 14:28 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 1172I'd do the Same
I totally get it man. If I was in your situation my approach would be totally different. I would just move on if they were not ok with not sending a face picture. No discussion and no debate. Sometimes it sucks because you find a girl you are attracted to in pictures and her attitude is good. But yeah better to be safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 10:55 #2408Regular Member

Posts: 34Well, you lose some you win some. If you don't want to send a face picture then don't. Some of these girls can be efin nuts.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 07:18 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 76Scour the web / facebook for someone who looks similar to you and use that pic, do not send out your own face pics ever.
Originally Posted by CnjDevilish
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





