Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 735 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 11013
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by PlungeCut  [View Original Post]
    She was laughing about the BJ guy being a sucker.

    It just came up when we were talking prices. Standard Thai rates can be had with her for FS.
    Hmm, so she enjoys ripping folks off! All the more reason to negotiate rates, no matter what services are provided.

    Also, how many visits needed before "Standard Thai rates can be had with her for FS"? What additional services included? And how much for all that for an hour visit?

  2. #1412
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    I'll believe that when I see it. But, if true, sounds like way too much for just a body rub and a BJ. Is it BBBJ, or covered? No matter which one, still too much.
    She was laughing about the BJ guy being a sucker.

    It just came up when we were talking prices. Standard Thai rates can be had with her for FS.

  3. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    I am not trying to tell anyone how to go about their business, but I just always thought that if I wasn't willing to pay the price listed, to move on to the next one. I feel like saving a little money wouldn't be worth the potential for lower enthusiasm from the provider who might feel bitter for giving me a lower rate.
    No matter what one is "purchasing", it never hurst to seek a lower price. And with the current situation, I do not believe that providers are doing good, but instead are hurting. Also, there are enough choices out there.

    Just out of curiosity, do you just pay the price a car is either advertised for (especially used), or MSRP for a new one?

  4. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by PlungeCut  [View Original Post]
    I doubt Penny is hurting for money, she quite a few regulars one of them drops 3 bills for a rub and BJ once a week.
    I'll believe that when I see it. But, if true, sounds like way too much for just a body rub and a BJ. Is it BBBJ, or covered? No matter which one, still too much.

  5. #1409

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I generally don't ask for discounts but I have noticed more specials of late and more review specials.

    I can't imagine the covid-19 situation not hurting their pocketbook because it's hurting EVERYONE's income right now.
    I doubt Penny is hurting for money, she quite a few regulars one of them drops 3 bills for a rub and BJ once a week.

  6. #1408

    Discounts

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    NOT EVERYONE's income. I am doing fine with that aspect. But it's still the case that most of the rates are too high, and at some point, providers will need to lower them. And for hobbyists who are hurting financially, that is another reason for providers to lower their rates.
    I am not trying to tell anyone how to go about their business, but I just always thought that if I wasn't willing to pay the price listed, to move on to the next one. I feel like saving a little money wouldn't be worth the potential for lower enthusiasm from the provider who might feel bitter for giving me a lower rate.

  7. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]

    Again given the times, and it being a Sunday, I expected a discount. Anyone having any luck getting discounts?
    It's just a matter of time. They are losing money.

  8. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I generally don't ask for discounts but I have noticed more specials of late and more review specials.

    I can't imagine the covid-19 situation not hurting their pocketbook because it's hurting EVERYONE's income right now.
    NOT EVERYONE's income. I am doing fine with that aspect. But it's still the case that most of the rates are too high, and at some point, providers will need to lower them. And for hobbyists who are hurting financially, that is another reason for providers to lower their rates.

  9. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    With the current state of affairs, one would logically assume that business is way down for the ladies, no matter whether they are an escort or provide FBSM services. Well, I contacted an FBSM provider on Sunday, Sweet Penny:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    Her reviews on TNA are fine, and a few of them somewhat imply that extra services beyond a hand job are available.

    In any event, I texted her around 1 PM, and ask if she could do the hour for $100, instead of $120 (I am actually located not far from her, and I let her know that). Well, she said no, no discount for massages. I then asked her what other services she provides, but got no reply.

    Again given the times, and it being a Sunday, I expected a discount. Anyone having any luck getting discounts?
    I generally don't ask for discounts but I have noticed more specials of late and more review specials.

    I can't imagine the covid-19 situation not hurting their pocketbook because it's hurting EVERYONE's income right now.

  10. #1404

    No Price Negotiations Yet?

    With the current state of affairs, one would logically assume that business is way down for the ladies, no matter whether they are an escort or provide FBSM services. Well, I contacted an FBSM provider on Sunday, Sweet Penny:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    Her reviews on TNA are fine, and a few of them somewhat imply that extra services beyond a hand job are available.

    In any event, I texted her around 1 PM, and ask if she could do the hour for $100, instead of $120 (I am actually located not far from her, and I let her know that). Well, she said no, no discount for massages. I then asked her what other services she provides, but got no reply.

    Again given the times, and it being a Sunday, I expected a discount. Anyone having any luck getting discounts?

  11. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't touche her with your 10 foot pole!
    Are you new to pooning? Might want to rethink things if this is actually bothering you.

  12. #1402

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Bottom photo. Surprised she didn't try to Photoshop them out.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ming-to-see-me!
    I wouldn't touche her with your 10 foot pole!

  13. #1401

    Madison Mattsen Track Marks?

    Bottom photo. Surprised she didn't try to Photoshop them out.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ming-to-see-me!

  14. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    Fake ad, she lives in Arizona.

  15. #1399

    Anyone have any info


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape