Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 661 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2519
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Every single one of his posts is basically, "This girl got angry and threw me out because I wanted her to eat my hairy asshole. ".

    So. Maybe it's not the women that are the problem there, dude.
    I concur. I don't believe you will find many girls agreeing to fulfill that request. On the other hand, Samashley looks super hot bodywise not sure if she has a pretty face but she does have a sexier body.

  3. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    So in other words you are implying that Alicia Fun girl agreed to even eat out your hairy asshole unlike Samashley?? That is my understanding based on your review LOL.
    Every single one of his posts is basically, "This girl got angry and threw me out because I wanted her to eat my hairy asshole. ".

    So. Maybe it's not the women that are the problem there, dude.

  4. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to go by Sam Ashley? I went to her in call the other day. She was staying at a hotel. She rushed me the entire time. Ripped me off on services. Then refused to give me some my money back. Afterwards. I tried to reason with her. For her to give me some of my money back. She started yelling help. Then she let a guy into the room. Who I assume is her bf? He ordered me out. To leave or else he'd hurt me badly. They seem like a rough crowd everyone. Like some bad druggies. I think her mood changed, once I mentioned her eating out my hairy asshole. That's when her attitude changed. And she stopped sucking my hairy cock. She refused to fuck me too. I don't see the beauty in her face. And she does not smile at all. She has a nice looking body. That's about it. She could not even come close to comparing to that Alicia Fun Times girl. Out of Fitchburg. I met Alicia last week. And had the time of my life. She played Pornal flicks on the whole time. To set the mood great for me. And she willing accepted doing all of my requests. That girl is a true trooper. She could be doing real Porn. IMHO.
    So in other words you are implying that Alicia Fun girl agreed to even eat out your hairy asshole unlike Samashley?? That is my understanding based on your review LOL.

  5. #2515

    I've messaged with her

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    I think she is into Spiderman.
    Back and fourth a bit. I asked her if she was law affiliated (not that anything illegal would take place) and she said no. She seems easy to deal with but I can't vouch for her.

  6. #2514
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Never mind that one I posted about. She's in NJ. Scam. She was good though.

    How about this one? Anyone seen her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/902901707831
    I think she is into Spiderman.

  7. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/314494534221

    Is this the girl your talking about?
    Yes, and according to that post, rates have crept up a bit since she came back on the scene.

  8. #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    Sam hit me up at 6 am. Not offering a deal, mind you, but just looking for business. I don't think I'm doing any dates until this current situation blows over anyway. I finally put the block on her so I don't receive solicitations at all hours. I'm sure other board members will get messaged soon if you haven't already.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/314494534221

    Is this the girl your talking about?

  9. #2511

    Trouble is

    With testing as unavailable as it's been until now, and with an incubation period of 2-14 days, we have no idea how many people are walking around with it (and spreading it) right now. The reported cases are definitely lagging the actual cases.

    Yeah, there's some hysteria, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    Panic & hysteria has taken over. The population of the city of Worcester is about 186,000 with 6 confirmed cases as of yesterday. So let's get crazy and say there's 100 cases. What would the odds be of coming in contact with one of those 100 people? As of right now I wouldn't hesitate to see a provider. In a few weeks or a month if there's 1000 or 2000 cases that's a different story. Let cooler heads prevail.

  10. #2510

    Corona virus hyste

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. Women always know they have a money maker between their legs. I think those who are willing to make money from it would already be in it, for the most part. Maybe a small handful will be willing to risk exposure to the exact thing they're out of work for in order to make ends meet. I think fear will keep the freshmen class about average. But, we'll see. If things get that bad we are all f'ed.
    Panic & hysteria has taken over. The population of the city of Worcester is about 186,000 with 6 confirmed cases as of yesterday. So let's get crazy and say there's 100 cases. What would the odds be of coming in contact with one of those 100 people? As of right now I wouldn't hesitate to see a provider. In a few weeks or a month if there's 1000 or 2000 cases that's a different story. Let cooler heads prevail.

  11. #2509

    Changes in rates

    Hey all,

    I see the recent posts are about possible new blood, but do any of you think prices might rise? Or lower so that more clients can be seen. I can see this going either way tbh but I think we will see new comers, we need it badly.

  12. #2508

    SamAshley cold calling again

    Sam hit me up at 6 am. Not offering a deal, mind you, but just looking for business. I don't think I'm doing any dates until this current situation blows over anyway. I finally put the block on her so I don't receive solicitations at all hours. I'm sure other board members will get messaged soon if you haven't already.

  13. #2507

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    It's not only the strip clubs. Theres going to be a lot of businesses closing down restaurants, movie theaters and anywhere where people gather. This has never happened before there's going to be a lot of people out of work with bills that have to be payed. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I think we're going to see quite a lot of new providers on the scene.
    I agree need new blood.

  14. #2506

    New Providers

    Maybe. Women always know they have a money maker between their legs. I think those who are willing to make money from it would already be in it, for the most part. Maybe a small handful will be willing to risk exposure to the exact thing they're out of work for in order to make ends meet. I think fear will keep the freshmen class about average. But, we'll see. If things get that bad we are all f'ed.

    Quote Originally Posted by VannilaStash  [View Original Post]
    It's not only the strip clubs. Theres going to be a lot of businesses closing down restaurants, movie theaters and anywhere where people gather. This has never happened before there's going to be a lot of people out of work with bills that have to be payed. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I think we're going to see quite a lot of new providers on the scene.

  15. #2505

    Save your money on that Ashley Anne one.

    I believe she used to go by Sam Ashley? I went to her in call the other day. She was staying at a hotel. She rushed me the entire time. Ripped me off on services. Then refused to give me some my money back. Afterwards. I tried to reason with her. For her to give me some of my money back. She started yelling help. Then she let a guy into the room. Who I assume is her bf? He ordered me out. To leave or else he'd hurt me badly. They seem like a rough crowd everyone. Like some bad druggies. I think her mood changed, once I mentioned her eating out my hairy asshole. That's when her attitude changed. And she stopped sucking my hairy cock. She refused to fuck me too. I don't see the beauty in her face. And she does not smile at all. She has a nice looking body. That's about it. She could not even come close to comparing to that Alicia Fun Times girl. Out of Fitchburg. I met Alicia last week. And had the time of my life. She played Pornal flicks on the whole time. To set the mood great for me. And she willing accepted doing all of my requests. That girl is a true trooper. She could be doing real Porn. IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape