Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 10390
-
03-17-20 19:58 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 362PM Me
Would love her contact information. What was the damage? PM me her contact info, please.
Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 19:57 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 362Good to have confirmation. What was the damage? And since she is definitely going pro, I am guessing PPM is definitely on the table. Who hosted?
Originally Posted by BbLover1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 16:43 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 32I actually saw her the other night. She's definitely real, although I also came across this: https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=106351.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 13:30 #2317Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 93I met her last night. In town for work and she me at my hotel room. She was very dirty despite her innocent look. Fucking gorgeous. Wish I was around longer to repeat. Let me know if you want her number.
Originally Posted by BbLover1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 04:49 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 61It already is
I know several strippers who are crying right now. Going from $1000/ day to owing the club $1000 is a big hit. A lot of them will be willing to do an hour VIP room at your house / hotel now. They insist that it is because I am a long time client LOL.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
Guess they will have to sell the Guchi purses lmao.
All the clubs are shut down so seeking and STG are going to have a bunch of new members LOL. The longer the quarantine lasts the lower the prices will go.
-
03-17-20 00:17 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 89Coronavirus
Anyone think the amount of GPS will go away anytime soon given the economic slowdown caused by Cornoavirus quarantines?
-
03-16-20 20:08 #2314I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She is better than advertised. Great sloppy head, sweet personality and totally gets off on the idea of wham bam thank you ma'am.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
We met and she was gobbling my LOL wiener in seconds. Worshipped it for about 20 minutes before I pounded it in doggy. Her pussy was wet so I could tell the ideas of fucking a random guy turned her on.
She is prettier in person.
-
03-16-20 13:56 #2313I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Thanks for this post. I have messaged her and hope to hook up this week.
Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
She sent me a few pictures and judging by them she seems to be curvy the way that I like.
That Dildo is huge BTW.
-
03-16-20 12:28 #2312Banned Member

Posts: 127That Senorita is a sexy MILF type. I bet she gets more into it. Mmmmmm.
Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 11:41 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 362I wonder.
Remember there was a gal whose screen name on SA was something-creampie? Turned out her number was all over the country, with exactly the same ads. Turned out to be completely fake, and then just disappeared. I wonder if this is more of the same. Especially as her profile was just created yesterday. If someone does get to meet her, please let us know if this is legit.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 10:53 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 32Any response? I'm suppose to see her later tonight. Her pics are too hot to not give it a shot ha. A little nervous it won't be legit.
Originally Posted by DrYellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 08:09 #2309Regular Member

Posts: 43Dates
Is the Skyline Drive-in up in Shelton still open? Wouldn't mind a good ode to the classic backseat shag.
On another note, pic sellers:
Hottblonde00.
Steelhearts.
Xoxozozo97.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 07:30 #2308Regular Member

Posts: 43Finding the combination of "Giving good header" and the Home & Garden-esque pictures a bit of a turnoff.
Messaged her anyway.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 03:35 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 503First Dates with the new ban
I was supposed to take a SA hottie for lunch tomorrow and then go to her place, if we match and things would workout. So far I have always fucked after a first date.
But now there is the new ban on restaurants, bars and the like and she refused to meet at her place.
We are going to get some take out and go to a park, how fucking romantic, the things I do to fuck a new chick
So what are you guys going to do now for first dates?
-
03-15-20 15:08 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 500Banana4 creampie
https://www.seeking.com/member/bdf1f...4-dd7db9dee5fc
Thought maybe someone would want to give her a try. As you can see her from her name, you know why she's there for LOL.










Reply With Quote






