Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 981 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3213

    Start your engines! - Updated Link

    That link did not work for me. Hope this one stay:

    https://st-petersburg.skipthegames.c...r/105356115003

  2. #3212

    Smoky nuru?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    I think that she likely does, although I was super satisfied by the activities we got up to without FS.

    YMMV.
    How smoky was her place.

    Thanks,

    Nrb man.

  3. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Does Krystal do FS, or is it just Nuru and BBBJ? I'm in for $150-200 once in a while if she'll finish with FS if I need it. I'm a nearly impossible nut to crack with BBBJ.
    I think that she likely does, although I was super satisfied by the activities we got up to without FS.

    YMMV.

  4. #3210

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan  [View Original Post]
    Now that Astrid is gone on vaca. Who takes over the throne for best BBBJ in the area? Asking for a friend haha.
    Anybody have an idea when she gets back from her vaca? She was a fav.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails astrid.jpg‎  

  5. #3209

    Aya and Her Wigs

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]

    Thank you! Those two pictures are the same person? She looks very different in the two photos. Maybe it's the dick in her mouth or maybe it's just the hair color. Is all that her real hair? That's a heck of a head of hair! I'll have to give her a call.
    She keeps several pet wigs. Depends on her mood which one she wears.

  6. #3208

    Start your engines!

    https://st-petersburg.skipthegames.c...r/431302883400

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Coming across a bridge near us soon, by late afternoon, there should be a STG post.

    Few days in town I heard. Easy location from both sides of the Bay.

    Don't have that link either, but here's pics from a few weeks ago, so watch STG St Pete listings today. Bridget's long term habit us to put ad up when she's available, pull it when she's not.

    Search this forum for prior report.

  7. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!
    Kimberleigh in Clearwater is pretty good at this. Last visit the took a venture down under after I mentioned I haven't had it in a long while.

  8. #3206

    Bridget and Leah, the college girl friend tour returns!

    Coming across a bridge near us soon, by late afternoon, there should be a STG post.

    Few days in town I heard. Easy location from both sides of the Bay.

    Don't have that link either, but here's pics from a few weeks ago, so watch STG St Pete listings today. Bridget's long term habit us to put ad up when she's available, pull it when she's not.

    Search this forum for prior report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjY3MTE3YzZlY2QxNDY3YTI3MTA0ZjdjMzMyNDgxMzYyMjNiOA.jpg‎   MjU5MzkyMjhhN2U1NTJkZjYwNDI1OTI5ZGMzMDI5MzRhYmE4OQ.jpg‎   20190714_104616.jpg‎  

  9. #3205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Aya no Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    Does she go Greek?
    I asked one time, that's a no go.

  10. #3204

    Tossers

    Got two good leads here. Any more?

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTatLover  [View Original Post]
    Aya, for one, is my go-to-girl for this. She tosses you even if you don't ask. She loves it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47025105/
    Thank you! Those two pictures are the same person? She looks very different in the two photos. Maybe it's the dick in her mouth or maybe it's just the hair color. Is all that her real hair? That's a heck of a head of hair! I'll have to give her a call.

  11. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTatLover  [View Original Post]
    Aya, for one, is my go-to-girl for this. She tosses you even if you don't ask. She loves it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47025105/
    Does she go Greek?

  12. #3202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!
    Jessy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46404401/

  13. #3201

    Salad

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!
    Aya, for one, is my go-to-girl for this. She tosses you even if you don't ask. She loves it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47025105/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aya2.jpg‎   aya.jpg‎  

  14. #3200

    Salad Tossers

    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!

  15. #3199

    FS is available

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Does Krystal do FS, or is it just Nuru and BBBJ? I'm in for $150-200 once in a while if she'll finish with FS if I need it. I'm a nearly impossible nut to crack with BBBJ.
    FS is available. Negotiate what services you would like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape