Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 980 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 14691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!
    Jessy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/46404401/

  2. #3200

    Salad

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!
    Aya, for one, is my go-to-girl for this. She tosses you even if you don't ask. She loves it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/47025105/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aya2.jpg‎   aya.jpg‎  

  3. #3199

    Salad Tossers

    Who are the salad tossing (ass eating) escorts out there? Once in a while I love a good rimjob. Who will not disappoint? (Not into BBW (although PAWG is fine. There's a fine line there), GILFs, or completely fugly, but other than that I'm open). Thanks!

  4. #3198

    FS is available

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Does Krystal do FS, or is it just Nuru and BBBJ? I'm in for $150-200 once in a while if she'll finish with FS if I need it. I'm a nearly impossible nut to crack with BBBJ.
    FS is available. Negotiate what services you would like.

  5. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is still around?
    Yeah! Same question, please.

  6. #3196

    40 something pawg

    Anyone have a crack at this one?

  7. #3195
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  8. #3194

    Victoria

    Anyone know if she is still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a chance to visit with Victoria. Xformed recommended her.

    His review is very accurate of all the details. Reasonable apt in Largo. She had a dog but it was put away no issues. I am typically only into spinners so this was more of a change of pace for me. She is curvy for sure. Big ass and huge tits. I had alot fun with her. Her personality was very sweet and accommodating. I was a little worried if I'd be into at first based on my typical preference but when she took off her clothes and I started playing with her tits I became rock hard. I layed back and she explained that she does everything covered but if she gets comfortable with you will be open to BBBJ. She did a great job on the CBJ. She seemed to like when I grabbed a handful of hair and gently thrusted into her mouth. I played with her pussy while she was sucking and noticed how tight she was. Super wet as well.

    After that she asked me how I wanted her. I love it when they are eager to please. I had her bend over and I played with her pussy a bit more. Light trimmed Bush, smells great, very clean. As I slid in she let out a nice yelp. Lots of moaning while I was going to pound town. Quite the view with that ass. I happily slapped it in between strokes.

    We changed positions a couple more times and I stuck it back in her mouth a few times as well. I think she likes the taste of her pussy. .

    I asked her to finish me on her tits and she obliged. Idk if she's a good actor or if she was legit turned on but she was so excited when I exploded on her. She was licking cum off her fingers with a big smile. She really seemed to enjoy the whole session. As did I even though she really isn't my normal type at all. Please treat her right, she's a nice girl, eager to please.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Victoria-197951/

  9. #3193

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    This is the best NURU experience of my life (and I have been to Japan and had Nuru massages there). It didn't hurt that Krystal is totally hot. I could stare at her all day. She was energetic but calming, setting the perfect atmosphere for total relaxation. If I had the ways and means (a. K. a. Time and money) I would drop by her place every day. I don't normally write reviews, but had to let why'all know what an amazing experience and hour with Krystal is.

    She is truly drop-dead gorgeous, slim, fit, perfectly proportioned.

    I enjoyed an amazing body-to-body nuru experience with warm gel. The grinding was astounding. BBBJ nearly sent me over the edge. Can't say enough about her.

    $200 for an hour of passion and an experience that is a forever memorable. Worth every penny and more. She is adorable and gets my highest recommendation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7278196233

    John.
    Does Krystal do FS, or is it just Nuru and BBBJ? I'm in for $150-200 once in a while if she'll finish with FS if I need it. I'm a nearly impossible nut to crack with BBBJ.

  10. #3192

    A rose by any other name.

    The "sugarlilly" pics sure look like the same girl to me. However, it appears she has carried the moniker of Krystal as evidenced by reviews dating back to at least August of 2019 on Escort Babylon (ref: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7278196233). Regardless, she was incredible and is highly recommended / regarded by this recipient of her slippery touches. Whoever visits her next can ask her in person how she'd like to be called.

    ¯\_(*.*)_/¯

    John.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    That's Sugar Lily. As far as I know, she has always had good reviews. I wonder why she changed her name.

    Notice the tattoos on her ass are the same.

    https://twitter.com/sugarlily15

  11. #3191

    Fun and all

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    This is the best NURU experience of my life (and I have been to Japan and had Nuru massages there). It didn't hurt that Krystal is totally hot. I could stare at her all day. She was energetic but calming, setting the perfect atmosphere for total relaxation. If I had the ways and means (a. K. a. Time and money) I would drop by her place every day. I don't normally write reviews, but had to let why'all know what an amazing experience and hour with Krystal is.

    She is truly drop-dead gorgeous, slim, fit, perfectly proportioned.

    I enjoyed an amazing body-to-body nuru experience with warm gel. The grinding was astounding. BBBJ nearly sent me over the edge. Can't say enough about her.

    $200 for an hour of passion and an experience that is a forever memorable. Worth every penny and more. She is adorable and gets my highest recommendation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7278196233

    John.
    Kris / Krystal is fun and all but do have you ever heard of negotiating?

  12. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by JohninTampa  [View Original Post]
    This is the best NURU experience of my life (and I have been to Japan and had Nuru massages there). It didn't hurt that Krystal is totally hot. I could stare at her all day. She was energetic but calming, setting the perfect atmosphere for total relaxation. If I had the ways and means (a. K. a. Time and money) I would drop by her place every day. I don't normally write reviews, but had to let why'all know what an amazing experience and hour with Krystal is.

    She is truly drop-dead gorgeous, slim, fit, perfectly proportioned.

    I enjoyed an amazing body-to-body nuru experience with warm gel. The grinding was astounding. BBBJ nearly sent me over the edge. Can't say enough about her.

    $200 for an hour of passion and an experience that is a forever memorable. Worth every penny and more. She is adorable and gets my highest recommendation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7278196233

    John.
    That's Sugar Lily. As far as I know, she has always had good reviews. I wonder why she changed her name.

    Notice the tattoos on her ass are the same.

    https://twitter.com/sugarlily15

  13. #3189

    Krystal. Best Nuru Massage ever!

    This is the best NURU experience of my life (and I have been to Japan and had Nuru massages there). It didn't hurt that Krystal is totally hot. I could stare at her all day. She was energetic but calming, setting the perfect atmosphere for total relaxation. If I had the ways and means (a. K. a. Time and money) I would drop by her place every day. I don't normally write reviews, but had to let why'all know what an amazing experience and hour with Krystal is.

    She is truly drop-dead gorgeous, slim, fit, perfectly proportioned.

    I enjoyed an amazing body-to-body nuru experience with warm gel. The grinding was astounding. BBBJ nearly sent me over the edge. Can't say enough about her.

    $200 for an hour of passion and an experience that is a forever memorable. Worth every penny and more. She is adorable and gets my highest recommendation.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7278196233

    John.

  14. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    The Dunedin Cove Motel is a real shit hole. I used to see Kittie over there before she went on vacation. Yeah, a time or two there were Sheriff's cars in the parking lot rousting some bum out of a room or some such nonsense. I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me. If you put your man pants on and don't act all squirrelly like you're up to no good, the Sheriff's posse is not going to give you a second look. I wouldn't pass up some good pussy that you're paying bottom dollar for just because it's some cheap ass dump. That's why the girls stay there. It's cheap. Duh!
    Couldn't agree more. See a lot of people passing up pussy because of the Cactus and Rodeway. If you are not bothering anyone they are not going to even look your way. Way more comfortable going to one of the hotels than streetwalkers. Just my comfort zone though.

  15. #3187

    Dunedin Cove Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by GuilfordBlacky  [View Original Post]
    Sadly found out she operates out of Dunedin Cove Motel which is just an obvious hotbed of illegal activity. Always cops around. Too bad but too much heat there for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem there or seen any police.
    The Dunedin Cove Motel is a real shit hole. I used to see Kittie over there before she went on vacation. Yeah, a time or two there were Sheriff's cars in the parking lot rousting some bum out of a room or some such nonsense. I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me. If you put your man pants on and don't act all squirrelly like you're up to no good, the Sheriff's posse is not going to give you a second look. I wouldn't pass up some good pussy that you're paying bottom dollar for just because it's some cheap ass dump. That's why the girls stay there. It's cheap. Duh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape