Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 26406
-
03-19-20 04:39 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 430If you must, I recommend doggy style but.
I'll give you three reasons why guys are electing to stay away for a while:
1) Condoms do nothing to stop the spread of this infection.
2) there are several mongers on the board who would be considered "higher risk" individuals when it comes to Covid-19.
3) Nobody in the history of mongering ever died a month after a date because of something they "caught" during a meeting.
Nobody's repressing your freedoms. Go ahead, screw all day if you want. If you're believing this whole thing is a hoax then Lick the door knobs on your way out for all I care. It seems your the one trying to influence the freedoms of people in here who are choosing to exercise their freedom to keep it zipped up for a while.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 21:01 #9530Senior Member

Posts: 29Looking to pull the trigger
Has anyone seen or reviewed her yet?
Jacki.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/495031388672
-
03-18-20 11:11 #9529Senior Member

Posts: 315Tabatha / Tabby
She does not have any ads up in the normal places- but has used some social network sites to make arrangements. I have seen her mothers profile on MeetMe.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
Of course, you could work through the pages and do some searching here to find this information out, and find reports like this.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...925&viewfull=1#post4660925.
-
03-17-20 22:06 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 78Seriously?
The mom pimps out the daughter who has mental issues and a baby? Wow, what a nice mom. You don't pimp out your daughter or escort for the fun of it. She obviously needs drug money or has some other type of addiction. Social security or disability obviously isn't cutting it for her.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 20:11 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 656Daughter-Mommy 3 some
Tabatha aka ata why is the daughter's name. Mom will tell you that she is available and last minute she gets an errand to run. According to mom, Taby has some mental issues. I saw a pic. She looks pretty pale but hey ok. She has a baby.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 15:39 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 174Just curious.
Does her daughter have ads up on any of the sites? I'm curious what she looks like.
Originally Posted by FishDude55
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 00:13 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 2881Sawtooth Amanda?
I know her uncle. Heard the mom is a real head case. Drug convictions a mile long. Obviously she is in a lot of distress. Most pics on her FB are old. Or doctored up with dog ears.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 19:13 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 639In Appleton. Seen her a few years back and she does have an active ad on STG. Skeletal thin but gives a decent BBBJWS. Not sure what her rates are now, paid $80 back then. Someone did a recent review of her on the Appleton board.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 17:22 #9523Senior Member

Posts: 2881Sawtooth Amanda?
I think she moved to Appleton.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 16:53 #9522Senior Member

Posts: 64Amanda
I was just thinking of her the other day. Would be curious too. She and Lori while not much to look at did a good job together.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 14:17 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 470That's such an old saying I was bored to death before I finished reading the sentence, I understand your concern though and I think we all know the risk so really no need to bring it up IMO, I look for newbies and UTRs but I'll happily fuck the occasional porcupine.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 13:43 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 515Amanda
Been wondering if anyone seen Amanda at all. She disappeared a few years back. More than 5. Real skinny maybe 85 pounds wet south side places. West allis for a while. Did a dble with a heavy Lori. They were good together. Like to see her again. Nice Massage and real tight. Did use her teeth a little too much,I think my first time with her was in 2009.
-
03-16-20 01:35 #9519Regular Member

Posts: 10I have never seen Lexy of city girls
But have seen Taylor. Looks are a 6 maybe 7. Body and service solid 10. Very nice lady.
-
03-16-20 00:51 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 45Damn that's a shame. Thanks for the heads up. Time to keep looking.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 00:16 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 686Would work better
For you. Would probably get her a lot cheaper in-between shooting up wandering the streets.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




