Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 529 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 7924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4309

    And the "young man" was good with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Had to go over to the coast a week ago and had some extra time. Remembered some reviews of this mature provider and gave her a call. Her communication is excellent and very nice to speak with. It was short notice and she was able to see me. I was most interested in the massage. Got to her incall which is very nice and clean. Greated at the door with a hug and to the room we went where the table was set up with special lighting and music, very nice. Got started with a decent massage with quite a bit of chatting which I didn't mind. On the flip I was ready for a dream of a HE but she had more in mind. Cover on and a couple positions was enough for her. Back on the table and finished the dream with an above average HE. Then I woke up.

    She is older and very nice.

    If in the area again I would go again just for massage and a dream of a HE.

    YM.
    I only met with Ronnie one time and I get why a lot of the guys like her. That said, I have no desire to see her again, she's older than I had anticipated, she's a big gal, she talks a ton, including about her grandkids (not exactly a turn on for me!) and she doesn't even have a bed available for the deed. Just a hunch, but I'm thinking not a lot of "young" men would line up for a repeat visit!

  2. #4308

    Ronnie Cape Canaveral

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Had to go over to the coast a week ago and had some extra time. Remembered some reviews of this mature provider and gave her a call. Her communication is excellent and very nice to speak with. It was short notice and she was able to see me. I was most interested in the massage. Got to her incall which is very nice and clean. Greated at the door with a hug and to the room we went where the table was set up with special lighting and music, very nice. Got started with a decent massage with quite a bit of chatting which I didn't mind. On the flip I was ready for a dream of a HE but she had more in mind. Cover on and a couple positions was enough for her. Back on the table and finished the dream with an above average HE. Then I woke up.

    She is older and very nice.

    If in the area again I would go again just for massage and a dream of a HE.

    YM.
    Ronnie is always a good go to.

  3. #4307

    Ronnie in Cape Canaveral

    Had to go over to the coast a week ago and had some extra time. Remembered some reviews of this mature provider and gave her a call. Her communication is excellent and very nice to speak with. It was short notice and she was able to see me. I was most interested in the massage. Got to her incall which is very nice and clean. Greated at the door with a hug and to the room we went where the table was set up with special lighting and music, very nice. Got started with a decent massage with quite a bit of chatting which I didn't mind. On the flip I was ready for a dream of a HE but she had more in mind. Cover on and a couple positions was enough for her. Back on the table and finished the dream with an above average HE. Then I woke up.

    She is older and very nice.

    If in the area again I would go again just for massage and a dream of a HE.

    YM.

  4. #4306

    Interesting Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBo  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a while and was thinking about dipping my TOE back in again. Very curious fellow Mongers on your thoughts on AMPs and Massages in general in this day and age.

    Play smart.

    Danny.
    Lets see, an AMP with someone of questionable immigration status or living with someone of questionable immigration status. Make you wonder if its worth finding out?

  5. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    I've only been there once. Got the ending I expected, but the massage was horrible. I've never been to Zen, but I've got good service at Green Tree.
    Zen is your best bet for some good action.

  6. #4304

    Wasn't to impressed with King

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRanger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I used to go to zen and king all the time when I'd visit home from the army. Are these two places a reliable nice massage a great HE? I went o Golden Gate off Semoran a few times which offered FS with much younger girls. I recently got robbed by a girl of STG offering a massage at her home in palm bay so I figure I will get back to the guaranteed service. If I am going to get ripped off, I'd appreciate at least getting a massage.
    I've only been there once. Got the ending I expected, but the massage was horrible. I've never been to Zen, but I've got good service at Green Tree.

  7. #4303

    -K- Palm Bay

    Had a visit with K in NE Palm Bay. Her serenity room is unique and very clean. She gives a great massage and has lots of toys. Nothing more than standard HE. Great lady.

  8. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    Once I started trying the options in Orlando, I gave up on Brevard AMPs. Pay $200 in Brevard and maybe you can get FS with a middle-aged, housewife looking lady.

    Drive 45 minutes each way, pay $200 in Orlando and you can get twisted all about with a hot young lady who will put you through your paces. At least in my experience.

    Check the Orlando AMP board. You'll see the names and places and very many true reviews. I may differ slightly in my opinion of one provider or the other, but in general, you won't see anything comparable in Brevard, at least as far as I know.

    Good luck!
    I second this! Brevard really needs to step it's game up. Way too many years has it been so dull here.

  9. #4301

    I gave up on Brevard Massage options

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBo  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a while and was thinking about dipping my TOE back in again. Very curious fellow Mongers on your thoughts on AMPs and Massages in general in this day and age.

    Play smart.

    Danny.
    Once I started trying the options in Orlando, I gave up on Brevard AMPs. Pay $200 in Brevard and maybe you can get FS with a middle-aged, housewife looking lady.

    Drive 45 minutes each way, pay $200 in Orlando and you can get twisted all about with a hot young lady who will put you through your paces. At least in my experience.

    Check the Orlando AMP board. You'll see the names and places and very many true reviews. I may differ slightly in my opinion of one provider or the other, but in general, you won't see anything comparable in Brevard, at least as far as I know.

    Good luck!

  10. #4300

    AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBo  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a while and was thinking about dipping my TOE back in again. Very curious fellow Mongers on your thoughts on AMPs and Massages in general in this day and age.

    Play smart.

    Danny.
    Hiya Danny, well doesn't seem to be too much change here since you were gone. As far as AMP's, (I read your reviews) Tokyo, Zen and King are my bets, seems you had some good luck with them also. As far as regular parlors, can only mention what I've read here. Seems that you go there and there's really no or not much of a massage, no showers but can get FS. I have 69'd with a number of girls at the other three. The only AMP I know of with FS (back then it was) is the one on USA 1 in Rockledge, Palm Tree I think it is? And not really sure if it's still open, but you'll pay up to about $$ including the entrance fee. The other three I mentioned should be the same when you were around, . 8 to get in for the hour then what ever tip you decide. GL. Play and stay safe.

  11. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBo  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a while and was thinking about dipping my TOE back in again. Very curious fellow Mongers on your thoughts on AMPs and Massages in general in this day and age.

    Play smart.

    Danny.
    I would say unless there's some connection to WuHan or if the person has't been away from Florida for a while, no issue.

    Unless you are old, in poor health and a slob with your own hygiene, probably no big deal anyway.

  12. #4298

    AMPs in the age of Corona

    So I have been out of the hobby for a while and was thinking about dipping my TOE back in again. Very curious fellow Mongers on your thoughts on AMPs and Massages in general in this day and age.

    Play smart.

    Danny.

  13. #4297

    Asians cocoa beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Well depending on what part of Brevard you're in, Tokyo on 520 in Cocoa has been pretty good for me, King on Babcock and US1 and Zen on 192 also. Play and stay safe.
    I ended up with Anna at Asianna in cocoa beach. I remember her from before. Very firm massage, she remembered me as well from the scar on my back she said. Was a very very good massage and HE but no topless. Other than that she's top notch and a very nice lady! Stay safe!

  14. #4296

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Read the post just below yours.
    Have always received very good service at Zen as well as more extras. King has had the same 2 old providers for about a year not very good. No new talent.

  15. #4295

    Zen and King

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRanger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I used to go to zen and king all the time when I'd visit home from the army. Are these two places a reliable nice massage a great HE? I went o Golden Gate off Semoran a few times which offered FS with much younger girls. I recently got robbed by a girl of STG offering a massage at her home in palm bay so I figure I will get back to the guaranteed service. If I am going to get ripped off, I'd appreciate at least getting a massage.
    Read the post just below yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape