Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 7895
-
01-07-20 13:20 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 108It's very interesting that you had a similar experience. Made plans to meet her last night. Text all the way to Towson. Would say that she is looking for me at the green turtle, but we never found each other. Shortly after I was banned from the site. I'm starting to wonder if seeking is putting out fake profiles to try do you set us up.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 12:00 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 89Katieshue33 I think fake borrowed Instagram pics.
You asked about Katieshue33 in one of your links below.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2cbc...3-3d5c65960ce3
If you reverse image search her blue picture you can find he tiktok and separately a link to her Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/katelynlost/
So the girl in the blue picture is a stripper from Alden New York. I've been chatting her w / o being able to meet. Her account is 2 days old and she claims to have had great meetings in hotels with several guys. I'm not buying it.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 09:23 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 334Christmas slump?
Is it just me or is anyone else having troubles in SA. I was doing so well chatting with women last month. The last two weeks have been abysmal.
-
01-07-20 08:03 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 335Dontwastemytimedaddy=Gypsy Smiles
https://www.seeking.com/member/d78fe...c-75987debe8a7
Reincarnated; most likely still crazy. Avoid this one, just search on her old name in this forum.
-
01-07-20 00:49 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 167You ever see her? I've been trying to see her forever but all she says is it's possible then goes quiet then repeat. I believe she's real and she sent me mad pics and vids but her lack of meeting is annoying.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 00:14 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 167Katieshue33
Has anyone seen this girl? I really don't get a lot of these chics and they seem 90% legit and 10% possible scam, but no payoff.
Hit her up and gave her a pretty solid message to grab her attention. We end up moving to text and she asks if I want to hang tonight.
Doesn't go into the bullshit, Baby I want you. Daddy I need you. Which is the obvious fake shit we often hear way to early in the convo.
Anyway, she sends some legit pics, the convo is very normal and legit and then she says she will need to Uber to me. She asks if I can pay for it and Venmo the money, which she informed me can link right into Uber (it can and I wasn't aware). I told her I would pay for the Uber and send it to pick her up. She's like, You can do that? That's awesome!. Again, all sounding like a 20 year old who is legit.
She says she doesn't want to give out her address until we meet, which is legit. So we agree to meet at a nearby restaurant.
I send the Uber over and it's a little early, and here's where shit gets weird.
Uber driver is mad cool and texting me the whole time as I tell him he's picking up this girl. The place isn't busy and he's got a red car.
For the next 15 minutes it's a weird game where she says she can't find him anywhere and she's there, and she's outside looking, and I even connect her and Uber driver and they text and the guy is like she says she's there but no one is here.
It was obviously bullshit, at least at the very end, and again she barely even tried to get money out of me as her only ploy was to pay for an Uber. Even after this debacle, I didn't call her out or say anything but said it was late and maybe another time. She goes, just lmk baby (LOL, one baby) and sorry it went down like this.
We talked consistently for 2 hours, and she replied every time I did so it was one focused girl and no someone running 10 convo scams at once. She literally asked for money, 3 x very passively and without pressing when I changed the subject.
This seems to be such a common occurrence from SA, where they put so much of their own time in for a very weak attempt at any sort of payoff. Or just a hardcore getting to know you exchange, with real interest in an arrangement, then dropping off the map for zero reason.
I need to accept the fact that these girls are young and they are either getting in over their heads, are lazy hustlers LOL, and can't follow through or they are more bored, and less horny then the guys on the website.
Anyway, that's my story of the week. I've included some other girls who aren't in it for the scam, but take the convo far but then drop off without reason despite a PPM ready to happen.
And it's not as if they blocked me either, so further evidence it doesn't seem like a scam in the works.
If someone has their own response about any of these chics I'd love to hear it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2cbc...3-3d5c65960ce3
https://www.seeking.com/member/36ae2...3-cd26fb9f1fa5
https://www.seeking.com/member/497ac...e-0d7238aeaaf1
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-731398338c02
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-64e0c7c82853
-
01-06-20 09:45 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 138I've been trying to hit it so hard for a while now lmao.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 09:12 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 237Pussy is tight knows how to use her pussy muscles
Fucked her in the back set of my car we was talking butt naked for awhile before the action started like fuck the police LOL OMG she loves the D I told her again I wanted to fuck her everyday she is still shock at that cream pie drained all in her panties. After I watch Asian porn I been hitting her up all the time lol
https://www.seeking.com/member/d160c...c-cef41004f0d6
-
01-05-20 16:27 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 160Baltimore Babe. Redacted Report
I've been in the community awhile and this one takes the cake as most crazy. I can't go into too much detail but here is some info I've gathered from others in our community. This one comes off as really sweet and genuine but alot is wrong and most things she says are lies or half truths. She will tell you whatever she thinks you want to hear.
She had an active profile between August and November 2019. Now its dead.
Link to dead profile: https://www.seeking.com/member/2f40e...e-ccd545104c47.
Picked up several daddies during this time period and she has pissed off a few who have shared info. They are between PA- MD- and NOVA, She is known to see multiple on same days especially weekends. BB sex with all of them, plus fuckboys, plus BF, plus coworkers, plus bosses whomever she can use to get ahead. There is a reason why the pussy smells like raw fish and she won't give head again after you have been inside her during the session.
Her power play is to tell her daddies they are the only one she is seeing and tries to turn dates into impromptu shopping trips.
The BF and Roomates are bad news. BF is in on the sugaring. Money is going to him and it is being used to fund habits and operations. Its drawing heat.
There is more but can't share publicly. Good luck!
-
01-05-20 14:12 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 846Great Catch. Thanks
Seems she updated her profile with several new pics recently. She didn't have all those pics when we first started chatting.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
I'm sure she's going to hit me up with an excuse to provide pre-meet assistance.
-
01-05-20 10:39 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 1021Your Spidey senses seem to be somewhat accurate. An image search on her main profile pic leads to an ad on an aupair website. But says she's in Vienna so you're probably good there.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
https://www.greataupair.com/aupair/A...air2427535.htm
But the pic with her butt showing that says "morning" as well as the darker pic taken in the gym where all you see is her back, those both lead to this Pinterest account of some Swedish model. Also a search of the pic of her balancing on one leg takes you to an Asian website of some kind. So idk what to think. I'm guessing any of the pics where her face is hidden / not shown aren't her.
https://pin.it/s3sapdb5wecxet
-
01-05-20 09:42 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 846Seaangel
Chatting with this one currently but feel that something is off, feel as if a request for pre-meet allowance is coming any moment.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712
Has anyone met her?
-
01-05-20 09:04 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 123Cup cake
Here is the correct link.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef5a3...3-eefdbfd5154e
-
01-04-20 20:40 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 1021I think you posted a link to the wrong profile. The link is to v_babyyy14, says she hasn't been active since July. LOL.
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 18:45 #3621Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1Pathedic
[Deleted by Admin]When I ran his first post that he did not edit I was so pissed off and his wife will be getting a message from me. [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
All the redacted parts were just Blah blah blah GPS bullshit that comes from all the "SB's" who think they aren't hookers but I thought it was important that guys saw how casually she threatened to out somebody to their wife because she didn't like what they wrote.
Crazy chicks are always the best fucks but there is a level of crazy that one should not stick ones dick in.
A2
PS it might have been a typo but I get the feeling she thinks the word actually is pathedic and not pathetic.
Just saying, if you're a hooker and dumb enough to publicly threaten to out a customer you're probably dumb enough for that.







Reply With Quote




