Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12991
    Quote Originally Posted by Avondj40  [View Original Post]
    I'm curios too, anyone take the plunge?

  2. #12990

    Afternoon Delight

    Was the ad headline. "4793" were the last four of the phone number. Low rate hotel near shadeland and 21st. Opted for a QV at 100. Upon arrival she seemed perky and pleased to meet. I didn't detect any signs of drug use but also didn't have a fine tooth comb. She's definitely a spinner with a very nice ass for her frame. It's a bubble butt and big but not obnoxiously so. Very small A cups but that doesn't matter much to me. Started with covered BJ and everything was going fine but she didn't seem to want to stick to that very long. I wasn't 100% at attention but she seemed to want to get to next step. Once in doggy I noticed there was an odor issue. I'm extremely sensitive to any odors so maybe another hobbyist might find it mild. To me, any odor is too much. I expect fresh direct out of a shower. For that reason it was taking me a bit to even get close to my arrival. She stopped and checked the phone for the time and gave me a respectful "hurry up" in so many words. That pretty sealed the deal for me not finishing. Overall I'd say we just didn't "click" but I probably could have powered through the slight smell or phone check but both were enough for me to tap out. If you're going to give it a shot I'd say opt for the half hour to avoid any rush. I didn't end up in any new bracelets so as always I'll consider that a win.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...688/3172004793

  3. #12989

    Broken hearted.

    I was planning on visiting with Delilah from discreet tomorrow. But due to travel restrictions she won't be in Indy. I've been looking forward to experiencing her for weeks. She's everything I'm currently looking for. Big natural tits, young, attractive. Sad day. Oh well. There is a couple of other ladies I haven't experienced yet. Or I might give Kay another go. She was incredible.

  4. #12988

    Talked with her

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    Text with her a couple times, got ghosted when it came time to meet. Answered another provider add kinda had the same look and it was her sister who lives next door. LOL.
    Got there, went in and way to many pharm issues for me. Pics were her but a lot of bad miles put on since they were taken. Gave it the "left my money in the car" and bolted.
    I imagine her sister, the add you provided, is in the same condition.

    TB.

  5. #12987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    It is the Baymont inn across from King Spa on 52.
    Google lists it as Warren center high school but shows the pic of the baymont. So much for Google help.

  6. #12986

    Know area well

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Google maps shows the address to be a high school.
    It is the Baymont inn across from King Spa on 52.

  7. #12985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a hotel address in the add, just a red flag to me.
    Google maps shows the address to be a high school.

  8. #12984
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a hotel address in the add, just a red flag to me.
    It just shows that some of the girls don't think. I clicked on 6 ads on HH, and only 1 did NOT have an address and only listed Indianapolis, Indiana as the location. Definitely scary to think they are advertising the hotel to ANYONE, but still you'd need a room number. (I didn't' map the addresses, so I hope it's at least hotels and not their homes.).

  9. #12983

    Hotel Address

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...80-296545.html

    Any body seen her.

    https://media.tryst.a4cdn.ch/SXsghFmgCCupmbnDiBjkk9RPee7DGSS6YA4xbGV4stc/fit/0/0/no/0/plain/tryst/store/e666eb274d93442907f2fd51ee7fd84a.jpg
    I have never seen a hotel address in the add, just a red flag to me.

  10. #12982

    Might TOFT

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...80-296545.html

    Any body seen her.

    https://media.tryst.a4cdn.ch/SXsghFmgCCupmbnDiBjkk9RPee7DGSS6YA4xbGV4stc/fit/0/0/no/0/plain/tryst/store/e666eb274d93442907f2fd51ee7fd84a.jpg

  11. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    After watching that clip you posted, I know exactly the Kim you are referring to! Early 50's, recovering hobbist, supposedly lived at her friends appt and he slept on the couch and gave her his room. Talked so damn much you wanted to put duct tape over her mouth. Always had a sob story as to why she was worth the $20 tip she was asking for. Not going to lie, for her age, her body and what she offered was on point, but the talking and alway pressing for more money, made me ban her from my island. PM if you want more info or have any questions.
    Yeah that would be her haha I pm'd you but don't know if your inbox is full lmk if you have any info on her! Thanks!

  12. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    But dude, you need to up your game. Save your money up and hit one of the highly regarded girls regularly reviewed here. You'll be much happier!
    Thanks man that I agree that's the better path I will check it out!

  13. #12979
    Kind of like it. But better. It's legit not playing games. I get a response back every single time. I have seen 4 of the girls so far and 3 of 4 have been quality experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierNative  [View Original Post]
    www.discreetinfo.ch it's one of the escort sites, kind of like STG (Skip The Games).

  14. #12978

    Thanks for the great reviews! Good job.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluChip  [View Original Post]
    New member here just wanted to drop my two cents.

    Nikki-seen many reviews on this one all seemed to b great thought I would give it a try. Decent hotel, however I was put off as soon as I arrived. A man w large Pitbull emerged from where she told me was coming out, a few seconds later there she was. You could tell she lives there smoky-cigarette smelling room. Used restroom went to wash hands and no soap only a pipe was on the sink. Came out of bathroom and she was in lingerie. Face was pretty although you could tell she was a user. I will at least say she has a beautiful body on her. However there were just too many factors that put me off on the lead up. I didn't have the heart to tell her no so asked if I could re-schedule in which she replied "you can tell me you just don't like me" I felt terrible but insisted I would return left and blocked her perhaps I caught her on a bad day it was before noon maybe this is a bad time for her either way Just not for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46762963/

    Lexi- drove to south location decent hotel. Parked in the back She walked to come and meet in parking lot. As we walked up. Face was pretty thicker girl. She for some reason was telling me about how she had a guy before come there and I guess got real nervous after he gave her his money so nervous he just left without any service. We got in hotel which she lives in and rank of cigarette odor and was very unclean. If she had not told me the story of the gentleman before me on the walk up I would have declined! We discussed roses agreed on 80 for a qv BBBJCIM she spat out. Before the deed was done she did begin to act nervous and she did a line of white substance before not sure what. Would not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46282409/

    Cali- I have not had any dreams With her but I know her personally she is pretty mid 20's has a very bad use problem still has managed to stay pretty.

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...n/181205337616
    But dude, you need to up your game. Save your money up and hit one of the highly regarded girls regularly reviewed here. You'll be much happier!

  15. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by AugWest  [View Original Post]
    She used to do the same up north on Michigan road. Head only carplay. She's good when she's not high on whatever she takes.

    Be safe.
    Yes, her place is off Michigan rd. I guess I should've said Northwest side instead of West side?

    I didn't notice that she was high. She seemed tired though and smokes heavily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape