Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,326 to 23,340 of 44256
-
03-16-20 00:26 #20931Regular Member

Posts: 16Can you provide her contacts? I'm looking for a shave and HE. Does she give ball massages?
Originally Posted by ArchOwl
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 18:47 #20930Regular Member

Posts: 18Asian FS
Any good asian FS near fullerton, anaheim, santa ana area??
-
03-15-20 11:42 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 1377Nooooooo! She doesn't.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 06:44 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 2017She doesn't offer FS?
Originally Posted by ArchOwl
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 03:01 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 104Got manscaped by the barber / waxing queen herself. Nice little solo shop where she could lock the doors and ensure we weren't interrupted. Front has a two chair barber setup but she took me into the back. Got on the table, and she got to work. After the manscape, she got back to work. Allowed for roaming, left me happy. 40 for the manscape, 60 tip. She's got a nice tight body, shame her hours make it hard for me to visit on a regular basis.
-
03-15-20 00:37 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 26Response to slammer
Who all offers that? And what's the usual damage on that one can you pm me.
-
03-14-20 21:48 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 1377Go with the 8 min massage.
Originally Posted by Robie1995
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 20:26 #20924Senior Member

Posts: 273You got to share with me, shoot me a DM, I'll return the payment in dividends.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 20:06 #20923Senior Member

Posts: 1377Well after my Costco run I decided not to go there I went to s different place in WestminsterI found a keeper so this one I probably won't share for a while she is tight so I need to break her in a little she likes to fuck I did pleasure her first. But no BJ from her this time. I'll let her know it's OK for her to suck me first. I still have some to share.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 19:20 #20922Senior Member

Posts: 26In response to slammer
They have options to just get your dick sucked? No massage?
-
03-14-20 12:55 #20921Senior Member

Posts: 1377I'll probably go there today after I get done in the three hour Costco line. Just to go get my 10 cases of toilet paper to piss everyone off. If I go today I'll share. Sharing is caring.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 12:52 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 1377Just go in there is there restroom wash your hands go get your cock sucked for 20 minutes. 👍.
Originally Posted by Robie1995
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 07:22 #20919Senior Member

Posts: 174Covid
Dude. Have you been to grocery stores and asian restaurants in the past month? I'm in LA and when I go to the nearby grocery store, half the asians have been wearing masks and wiping down everything with bleach for the past 6 weeks.
Originally Posted by Sound7
[View Original Post]
In the meantime, the dumb blondes finally started wearing GLOVES this week. While touching their faces all the time. It's a little pathetic.
To answer your questions, yes the Asians are ahead of the curve.
Good luck out there.
-
03-13-20 16:47 #20918Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-13-20 14:37 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 26Ckb
So the reason I haven't gone yet is, because I'm friends with the vape shop workers next door, and I hang out there all the time. So don't need them knowing I'm going to get my pickle tickled. I stand out back with the owner regularly to smoke.










Reply With Quote






