Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 552 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you can get it from anyone, but of course escorts are much more susceptible than being infected than the average / random person. They are in close, intimate contact with multiple people, every day. This is about as basic as you can get. And again, I'm not saying anyone is crazy or dumb to go see them. But at least assess the risks accurately.

    Personally, I am on home lockdown and only go out to walk / hike once or twice a day. That is it. I've already had thoughts maybe no dating / sex / providers for the next few months or even a year or longer. I couldn't pull that off in my 20's, but older now and I can do it if I have to.

    Most likely the rate of new infections will slow to an "acceptable" level and then it won't be nearly that risky to see someone. But right now is about the worst possible time to do so. Community spread is rampant and you may just want to wait until it at least peaks and begins a decline.

    And again, I'm not judging anyone who races out to get a BBBJ, or even BBFS. I have done both, many times. But not for the next several weeks for me. No way.
    The spread of the flu has been even more rampant, Pete. Did you shut yourself down in October because of the flu? What do you think would happen to you if by some small chance you did come down with "The Virus"? Would that be an immediate death sentence for you? If you are that physically compromised then for your own protection you should not even leave your house. Do what you need to do but this irrational fear is destroying us socially and financially all in the name of being "safe". I'm in your age group and I'm going to go about my business as much as I can although my life has been severely compromised, not by "The Virus" but by the goddam fear police. That includes visiting my favorite providers. I will not be compromised by rampant, irrational fear and neither should the rest of you. Use common sense, yes, but do not cave in to the fear mongers and nanny state nazis.

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    The guy that died recently was a monger in Cobb county and probably other. This is why places are shutting down.

    Yestheydo.
    The only news being released by normal sources is that he was a 67 year old man with underlying health problems and died in a hospital in Marietta. To believe anything more than that, I would need some pretty solid evidence.

  3. #2001

    Thanks, Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, fun and games could stop. XXXX9998 and I have privately discussed and worked things out. I take the fall, it was my bad. I got suckered in and fell for the sob story. Won't happen again. I agree we should post what we experience and you guys run with the info however you want.

    Lessons Learned.
    You did the board a solid. Jessica was one of the top providers in the area for 8-10 years. Over the years, she (and other providers) have "flaked" on me by asking me to reschedule. Big deal.

    You let her regulars know that she was back, and they will be happy to pay extra for a session that doesn't require screening, a dick pic, meet and greet, pre-payment, etc. And, they know what she looks like (great-looking by most guys' standards) and that she'll give a great session.

    One guy thought her rates were too high and didn't like the fact that she canceled, but many of her regulars will probably be happy to go through a cancellation and will have no problem paying her rates. Who's two say she's not worth what's she's asking or her rates are too high?

    While many guys here apparently would rather fuck Hillary Clinton for $80 than Beyonce for $200+, Jessica's customers are willing to pay more for a good-looking provider who gives the service level they want.

    Thanks for the heads up. I plan on seeing her, paying more than $80, and plan on having to reschedule at least once. Not a problem.

  4. #2000

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    The guy that died recently was a monger in Cobb county and probably other. This is why places are shutting down.

    Yestheydo.
    So what? He was 67 years old with health complications. If you are even reasonably healthy you aren't going to die from "The Virus". Ridiculous. Madness. Insanity. But at least we're safe, yes by god, we are safe. We are destroying our lives around us but by god we are safe. Stupid.

  5. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    The guy that died recently was a monger in Cobb county and probably other. This is why places are shutting down.

    Yestheydo.
    Do you have a link or a legit source to prove this?

  6. #1998

    Well sourced?

    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    The guy that died recently was a monger in Cobb county and probably other. This is why places are shutting down.

    Yestheydo.
    YTD, Do you have this info from a pretty good source? I wonder how long ago he visited a MP.

    Wiz.

  7. #1997

    Covid 19

    To whom to may it concern.

    Sunset Massage Cumming and Massage Pro Suwanee on Peachtree Parkway will be closed as of March 16th 2020 for an undetermined amount of time due to the COVID-19 virus. The owner has decided to close to try and help the community in fighting this virus. At this time there has been no sign of the virus being present in either of the locations.

    Thank you for your patronage, God bless you and please stay safe.

  8. #1996
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    My point is, you can get this virus from anyone. You could be in Walmart or Target and touch something someone just touched with it and get it. You can be in a movie theater and have someone behind you sneeze or cough and get it. Escorts aren't any more susceptable to this than anyone else..
    Yes, you can get it from anyone, but of course escorts are much more susceptible than being infected than the average / random person. They are in close, intimate contact with multiple people, every day. This is about as basic as you can get. And again, I'm not saying anyone is crazy or dumb to go see them. But at least assess the risks accurately.

    Personally, I am on home lockdown and only go out to walk / hike once or twice a day. That is it. I've already had thoughts maybe no dating / sex / providers for the next few months or even a year or longer. I couldn't pull that off in my 20's, but older now and I can do it if I have to.

    Most likely the rate of new infections will slow to an "acceptable" level and then it won't be nearly that risky to see someone. But right now is about the worst possible time to do so. Community spread is rampant and you may just want to wait until it at least peaks and begins a decline.

    And again, I'm not judging anyone who races out to get a BBBJ, or even BBFS. I have done both, many times. But not for the next several weeks for me. No way.

  9. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully to sanitize the place but I doubt it.
    I don't see their business booming for a few weeks, at least.

  10. #1994

    The Captain has hung up his cape

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, fun and games could stop. XXXX9998 and I have privately discussed and worked things out. I take the fall, it was my bad. I got suckered in and fell for the sob story. Won't happen again. I agree we should post what we experience and you guys run with the info however you want. Lessons Learned.
    Consider Effnonit having moved on to something else.

    FWIW, the pic I posted of the Captain is something I got from a 2008 discussion thread that is eerily similar to some of what's been going on in this thread and to a much greater extent in the Escorts thread all day today. . . And will probably go on for time immemorial. (Truly no offense or judgment meant to anyone. Only mirth.).

  11. #1993

    Save the Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Can we start a "Captain Save a Ho" thread? I'm sure it would get a lot of use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effnonit  [View Original Post]
    "Here He Comes To Save the *******!!!"

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1584222415
    Ok guys, fun and games could stop. XXXX9998 and I have privately discussed and worked things out. I take the fall, it was my bad. I got suckered in and fell for the sob story. Won't happen again. I agree we should post what we experience and you guys run with the info however you want.

    Lessons Learned.

  12. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully to sanitize the place but I doubt it.
    The guy that died recently was a monger in Cobb county and probably other. This is why places are shutting down.

    Yestheydo.

  13. #1991
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    Lu massage in Acworth closed early tonight. Sign says for 2 weeks. The note invites customers to visit them at Asia Massage on Bells Ferry Rd.
    Hopefully to sanitize the place but I doubt it.

  14. #1990

    Another closing. Lu in acworth.

    Lu massage in Acworth closed early tonight. Sign says for 2 weeks. The note invites customers to visit them at Asia Massage on Bells Ferry Rd.

  15. #1989

    Meet Captain Saveahoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Can we start a "Captain Save a Ho" thread? I'm sure it would get a lot of use.
    "Here He Comes To Save the *******!!!"

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1584222415
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CapnSavahoe avatar.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape