Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,906 to 16,920 of 26413
-
03-15-20 07:44 #9508Regular Member

Posts: 3She a local of MKE. I've been eyeing her for years.
Originally Posted by YungPhuk
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 02:29 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 299Holy shot.
Good day folks. So as most of you know I like the agencies and high priced traveling ladies. But I do like to engage with local ladies here and there. That being said I had Wendy Redd over tonight. She's a firecracker for sure. She was a little too much energy and chatty for me. Beautiful lady but less than expected for my taste. I Ubered her to my place. Lovely lady. Just too much for me. I prefer a little less chatty and more docile. But she was super fun when the action happened. I do recommend her.
-
03-15-20 00:45 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 45Latina girl?
Anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her pop up and disappear twice now and haven't seen a review in a while.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2930282
-
03-14-20 23:10 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 380Candy indeed it is
Also known as Gretta.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 21:59 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 46Correct
Bullseye. Nice detective work, Magnum.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 21:32 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 812Pretty sure it's.
This one who was doing doubles with Bella / Chella on the south side. Same tattoo just above the right ankle.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 21:06 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 299Maybe Candy
With the little bow tattoo on her chest and the size it reminds me of Candy.
Originally Posted by BeanieErik
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 17:39 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 46Tiny Maya
So this one was the tiniest woman I've ever been with, inside or outside the hobby. Outcall only. Met her at a local watering hole, and I drove us to my place. She weighed maybe 90 lbs. Fairly attractive. Everything was covered. Ok BJ. And a few positions. She's so tiny and tight, CG was tough on her. She kept her eyes closed the whole time, which is not a good thing. Easy on the wallet, but I probably won't repeat. I can't quite explain why not.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/659410647227
-
03-14-20 16:30 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 114Clearly a group of scammers who haven't been caught!
Different ad different pic same bullshit is the game plan play safe fellows.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 15:57 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 184She's a scam
At least I think so. She asks for deposit once you set up. So highly doubt she's real.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 14:30 #9498Regular Member

Posts: 3Sommer
Sommer is back!? I wish I had a trade for her number.
-
03-14-20 14:29 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 31Pound it
http://racine.skipthegames.com/femal...r/010146194367
Not my cup of tea. Because anybody else get the urge to go find one that's undesirables and pound the hell out of?
All holes are open. I'm on the fence.
-
03-14-20 13:19 #9496Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nikki
I would agree with this assessment. She's become my new regular. I'm not quite as impressed with her BJ skills, but it is good and there's no lack of effort. Multiple positions CFS. Almost as important as her skills and appearance: good communication, prompt, no drama.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-14-20 11:04 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 46Sommer
Saw Sommer for a BJ yesterday. I chose covered, because she's had a lot of hard miles on her. I will say it was one of the best covered BJs I've ever had. She let me finish on her huge boobs. Her apartment is a mess, but it's in a safe WA location. She wasn't doing FS because of a rash from work. Don't ask.
Originally Posted by LuvBbwMILFs
[View Original Post]
B.
-
03-14-20 09:38 #9494Senior Member

Posts: 186
Originally Posted by HellClowns666
[View Original Post]
Ads with the same phone number:
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/181545904515
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/355652298853











Reply With Quote





