Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 43526
-
03-14-20 15:41 #28211Senior Member

Posts: 664Looking fo a Quality Legit massage no sex
Once a month a great massage is needed I am looking for an outstanding legit massage with no HE just a great massage.
Any info would be appreciated thanks CM.
-
03-14-20 15:22 #28210Senior Member

Posts: 93Bodywork Day Spa Hull
Ya I guess its called Bodywork Day Spa now, but you are correct it is 522. I still refer to it as Sunny, sorry for the confusion!
Originally Posted by WaveGuy
[View Original Post]
CxS.
-
03-14-20 13:48 #28209Senior Member

Posts: 368AMP Sabbatical in Manhattan
One of the (many) high end, very popular and terrific Korean FS spas in Manhattan just closed down for a month. Mongers have apparently run for the hills. Now, the girls there can probably make their money as models or pornstars until the AMP reopens, not sure our local AMP girls have those options. For obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 11:18 #28208Asshole

Posts: 968If you expect FS at 1060, just forget it. Even BJ is not available there. Nude play with DATY, culminating in a HJ, that's what you will receive. That would be at least 100.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 11:07 #28207Senior Member

Posts: 4101060
What's a full tour go for all in now?
Originally Posted by HandDeliver
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
YYZ.
-
03-14-20 10:53 #28206Asshole

Posts: 968Flights from China are not completely banned. The arriving passengers are required to self quarantine for two weeks. However, the providers, who are in contact with newly arrived family members, pose a risk.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt22
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 10:42 #28205Senior Member

Posts: 64They are back
Ban or no ban, I personally know of at least 3 local massage providers who spent the New Year in China and are now back in the US. I am sure there are many more who have also returned. Right now I am more worried about European travelers or folks from Washington, NY and Cali. I do however agree that women who traveled to China for New Year and returned would likely have symptoms by now, Healthy seeming Chinese are probably no more risk to you than anyone else at this point.
Originally Posted by NoLogic
[View Original Post]
All things considered I am going to stay away from parlors for the near future because I have several risk factors for infection.
-
03-14-20 10:15 #28204Senior Member

Posts: 900Funny. I have no problem asking for a BJ, but I kinda always felt like I'd insult them and get crappy service. You are right. I'l ask for a clean towel. I know they wash their own hands and the cum rags, but I often throw a paper towel down.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
Where my junk hits and one over the face pillow. Always been doing that, not just for corona, but because I don't want to catch anything and it seemed easy.
-
03-14-20 10:13 #28203Senior Member

Posts: 27240's, I'd say. Call first for sure, since there's just the one person there. There's also a dog.
Originally Posted by Covid19
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 09:02 #28202Senior Member

Posts: 290New BBFS possibility
Discovered a new (to me) BBFS provider at a local parlor. Seems to be fine. To avoid overrunning the place by horny hordes, wouldn't mention it publicly. Ask me if interested.
-
03-14-20 02:51 #28201Senior Member

Posts: 346Hunger games out there for basics
Hopefully the AMP / Aamps have enough cleaning supplies to keep things copacetic but their bleach soaps papertowels, tp and hand sanitizer will run low and it isn't that easy to stock up from Costco's or anywhere else for that matter. I know where there was an abundance of supplies. It was the Pawtucket RI AMPs now closed.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 23:05 #28200Asshole

Posts: 968Sounds familiar. That's what I normally do.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 16:52 #28199Senior Member

Posts: 931"Lisa" Blue Harbor Rock"vegas"
Coco told me there was a new girl coming in soon so when I called and they said new girl was working I decided to go in and give her a try.
Said her name was Lisa, reasonably upbeat attitude, shitty English you know the drill. Paid $40 for hh and went into the room. She didn't offer oil but did a massage with a towel on. Okay I thought, wasn't a fan but it wasn't too bad. Massage was decent enough despite that. Hot towel and so light touching, drifting around the inner thigh but really no tease. Flip over asked for a blowjob no condom offered $600 and agreed on $8000. She goes off and comes back and didn't change, slaps on some Saran wrap and starts giving what was a kind of toothy blowjob. Fuck this isn't what I meant by no condom. Try to get her to unwrap the present but no good. Say fuck it and give her another $40,000 to hop on, and pull out a condom. Tits were nothing to write home about, decent eraser nipples. She's probably 40-ish, pretty slim, but some skin damage and some mom filling out. Moderately furry downstairs but not full 70's Bush. She gets tired of riding for a while then asks me to switch. Fuck I'm here to relax and have you do the work, but okay. Hit her doggy while I'm standing and she's moaning a bit and tickling my balls. I hit it deep and she GRABS my nuts. Finish up without really going the full length and I'm glad I had a bag on because the outside of that condom was bone dry. Definitely would have needed some lube otherwise, not like other talent there that gets decently moist.
Overall wouldn't repeat but standard CFS but she's not great. Coco is better.
-
03-13-20 15:51 #28198Senior Member

Posts: 179Completely
Haggling before the deed is terrible. Even worse is when they ask you to pay up front. However, if there are guys out there tipping $40 for a top notch full access HJ, I see why the girls feel the need to do so. Definitely should not pay insane prices, and definitely should be based on performance. The more people voluntarily tip a reasonable sum, the more girls in the know will deliver for reasonable looking customers w / o haggling in the knowledge they will get what they are due. Unfortunately the language barrier makes a pre-establishes incentive structure hard to explain.
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:36 #28197Regular Member

Posts: 11Name?
Is Sunny Spa the one that is under a new name? 522.
Originally Posted by CityxSlicker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



