Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 546 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8183
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    Fuck all that shit. Until you meet in person you don't know if the person is real and what their intentions are. Yeah, you might lose some, but imagine how much more you can lose if your pic ends up in the wrong hands. Lots of girls get this and are fine with meeting up in public first. If they don't understand then they're idiots.

  2. #2407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    I'd do the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I am just hesitant to send out a face pic. I mean, I am traveling a thousand miles from home, but still.
    I totally get it man. If I was in your situation my approach would be totally different. I would just move on if they were not ok with not sending a face picture. No discussion and no debate. Sometimes it sucks because you find a girl you are attracted to in pictures and her attitude is good. But yeah better to be safe than sorry.

  3. #2406
    Well, you lose some you win some. If you don't want to send a face picture then don't. Some of these girls can be efin nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.

  4. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    Scour the web / facebook for someone who looks similar to you and use that pic, do not send out your own face pics ever.

  5. #2404

    As a married guy.

    I am just hesitant to send out a face pic. I mean, I am traveling a thousand miles from home, but still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls want someone that isn't 100% hideous I believe. I mean I would never meet a girl without a good face pic so it doesn't surprise me that they approach it the same. The ones that don't ask for pics are usually fake profiles in my experience. They are ready to meet you for a drink and dinner. Then maybe a fuck afterwards if there is chemistry. But they need you to cashapp them some cash for gas money. This way they know you are serious. I mean I get the same MO daily. It's comical.

  6. #2403

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    There's too much at risk if you send them a face pic. I always tell them, "discretion is priority" and thank them for understanding. Another way I get them off the subject is to start talking about something random for a min, then tell them to meet me at a public place cause I've been dealing with crazy girls and I just want to make sure she's not crazy. LOL.

    But if they continue to insist, I just let them know, "I don't have time for games and not here to waste anyone's time, but if we can't get passed this, it's not going to work out, have a nice day" and move on. You can't have them all. Have a little fun with them, don't worry so much about "losing" them, you never really had them to being with. LOL.

    Hope that helps!

    Sin.

  7. #2402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Attraction

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.
    Most of the girls want someone that isn't 100% hideous I believe. I mean I would never meet a girl without a good face pic so it doesn't surprise me that they approach it the same. The ones that don't ask for pics are usually fake profiles in my experience. They are ready to meet you for a drink and dinner. Then maybe a fuck afterwards if there is chemistry. But they need you to cashapp them some cash for gas money. This way they know you are serious. I mean I get the same MO daily. It's comical.

  8. #2401

    To send, or not to send.... a face pic

    I've lost quite a few SBs because I will not send them a face pic. While I can imagine that a fair amount of them may not have been real, I'll never know. What are everyone's thoughts on sending a face pic as a requirement to meet? I always stress that I am looking to meet in a populated public place like a Starbucks for the first time, but that doesn't seem to put them at ease.

    Thanks for your thoughts!

    'dvl.

  9. #2400

    Speaking of fresh faces

    I think I blocked 7 feet pic sellers yesterday. No need to report, the headers pretty much say it all.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b4fd...e-ca1a536e287f

    She seems like a great girl, conversation not heading anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    With the closing of schools, parks, restaurants, and other various businesses let's hope for a some fresh new faces. Hopefully not infected though.

    Bring them on!

  10. #2399

    She said she's stuck.

    Just had a sugar baby text me to ask me to pay pal her money because she's stuck in Costa Rica. Ha! Maybe you should hit up the daddy who brought you there.

  11. #2398

    If only

    I'll be all over if so. Trying to set them up with one of my other ones. Scheduling is a mess right now though. If that happens I'll be sure to take pics for you guys 😜.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    Do they have more like-minded friends? LOL.

  12. #2397

    The dream

    Do they have more like-minded friends? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    When one of my babies brings one of her friends over to play. And doesn't ask for anything in return.

    On a side note. Membership experience today so I'll take a break for a couple months and just keep what I got.

  13. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Don't pay upfront and don't use the number tied to your social media. Thats what texting apps are for.
    Also excellent advice. NEVER pay up front for anything. You don't pay for the steak before you eat it. Anytime they want either money up front or sugar for the meet & greet, your only thought going forward should be NEXT! Apps are a very good option if foe some reason a burner phone is not a viable option for you.

  14. #2395

    Vanessa Nicole

    Hey,

    Found this girl from this other site I'm trying out. Not sure if she's real but she gave me her number and seems DTF. PM me if interested. Thanks.

    P.S. I'm not from FL. Otherwise, I would have brought a report instead.

    Jo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 516781ED0EECDD0341150F1C7621D67C9E8B36589A0FDE.jpg‎  

  15. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Most likely she is bluffing. She has committed a felony by demanding a payment to not contact family and friends, and most likely knows that. She is probably banking on you panicking and paying up. Of course, this is no guarantee, chances of her actually doing it are small. I had a new SB try the same thing with me 2 years ago. Thru diligent investigative work prior to meeting her, I knew her full name and had all her social media accounts. I made the rookie mistake of having my wallet on me when I went to the FC with her. She rifled thru it for the info when I went to the bathroom. First time I ever let my guard down. Things you need to do to protect yourself from this are: 1) never use your regular e-mail account. Make one up just for hobbying. 2) only use a burner phone to communicate with them. The cost of that phone is far less than the cost of getting caught. 3) never bring any I'd or credit cards with you to meet with them. I should have listened to this one myself.

    Good luck and I hope it all dies out for you like it did for me.
    Fuck her! Someone tried that shit on me and I told them to fuck off. They are full of shit. Trying to extort you for money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape