Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8175
-
03-15-20 17:02 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 96If only
I'll be all over if so. Trying to set them up with one of my other ones. Scheduling is a mess right now though. If that happens I'll be sure to take pics for you guys 😜.
Originally Posted by OnlyAndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 13:34 #2399Regular Member

Posts: 7The dream
Do they have more like-minded friends? LOL.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 11:50 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 299Also excellent advice. NEVER pay up front for anything. You don't pay for the steak before you eat it. Anytime they want either money up front or sugar for the meet & greet, your only thought going forward should be NEXT! Apps are a very good option if foe some reason a burner phone is not a viable option for you.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 10:34 #2397Regular Member

Posts: 34Vanessa Nicole
Hey,
Found this girl from this other site I'm trying out. Not sure if she's real but she gave me her number and seems DTF. PM me if interested. Thanks.
P.S. I'm not from FL. Otherwise, I would have brought a report instead.
Jo.
-
03-14-20 10:10 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 343Fuck her! Someone tried that shit on me and I told them to fuck off. They are full of shit. Trying to extort you for money.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 17:30 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 157COVID-19 = fresh faces
With the closing of schools, parks, restaurants, and other various businesses let's hope for a some fresh new faces. Hopefully not infected though.
Bring them on!
-
03-13-20 16:57 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 2959Burner phone
It was actually something similar to this that convinced me to get a burner. I previously used my regular phone, never thought much of it, I'd delete all trace of the number after meeting the provider and not think anymore of it. Then I was texting a new provider, she asked for additional info, I politely declined and she responded by saying there shouldn't be any harm in me doing that, she already knew my name from a Google search of the number, and yeah, she included my full name in the text! I hauled ass to Walmart, bought a burner for less than $100, been using it without issue for a few years now! More than worth it for the peace of mind!
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 16:09 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 299Uh yea don't ever send money up front
Don't pay upfront and don't use the number tied to your social media. Thats what texting apps are for.
Originally Posted by Kddk1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:25 #2392Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:03 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 299Most likely she is bluffing. She has committed a felony by demanding a payment to not contact family and friends, and most likely knows that. She is probably banking on you panicking and paying up. Of course, this is no guarantee, chances of her actually doing it are small. I had a new SB try the same thing with me 2 years ago. Thru diligent investigative work prior to meeting her, I knew her full name and had all her social media accounts. I made the rookie mistake of having my wallet on me when I went to the FC with her. She rifled thru it for the info when I went to the bathroom. First time I ever let my guard down. Things you need to do to protect yourself from this are: 1) never use your regular e-mail account. Make one up just for hobbying. 2) only use a burner phone to communicate with them. The cost of that phone is far less than the cost of getting caught. 3) never bring any I'd or credit cards with you to meet with them. I should have listened to this one myself.
Originally Posted by Kddk1
[View Original Post]
Good luck and I hope it all dies out for you like it did for me.
-
03-13-20 14:34 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 112You
You my friend are a LEGEND!
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 12:05 #2389Regular Member

Posts: 10Be aware -Sharibabyxox and need help
Hello,
Be aware of Sharibabyxox. I communicated with this person on SB. We exchanged phone numbers and later pics. We arranged for a meeting in a public place. She requested $ for meet via cashapp bwfore the meetup. I did send her as requested. Should have been red flag. The person I met and information given was about her place were in accurate. I chose not to get involve any more. She appears to be offended and demanding / threatening money via cashapp else she will share my chat to friends and spouse on my FB. Apparently she found my info on FB. She has blocked me in all communication until I send reqiested requested amount.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
-
03-12-20 20:28 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 96Confirmed suspicion
Asked for gas money. Told her I'll reimburse her by adding it to the allowance. Ghosted after.
Originally Posted by Orlando99
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 12:03 #2387Regular Member

Posts: 4Fake
She was asking for money upfront for gas and normally it's red flag.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:20 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 101Hobo on a ham sammich
Pro or not be on that like a hobo on a ham sammich.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




