Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 31629
-
03-14-20 00:05 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 317Blame Sentinel Fuk Carona
This story will be told with pictures and music. It all started when the daily fish wrapper said we can start celebrating St. Pat early because of all you shitheads cryin about kurona virus! So Doodle did! MiaMia loves surprises, and I showed up in my Irish finest, here you join me in a chorus of, "When Irish Eyes are Smiling"! So I decorated her with beads while she was in her green bra! You know what beads mean? Show your tits! Then, I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJKoD3EDOZY See my feet? Off to Tiparary! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnVP...084JZYszeQ27IS The Unicorn! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY Here she is Molly Malone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjjh5EmkKCA Just a heads up in the form of a P.S. No tatoos anywhere and a desire to go UTR. Hook up now, she is up for a day job and will then only see regular friends with bennys. And that's how the Doodle does St. Pat.
-
03-13-20 22:05 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 113https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/43691590/
Originally Posted by Fletch1
[View Original Post]
Saw her 2 days ago. She is gorgeous, left yesterday. She can get you in contact with the others.
-
03-13-20 21:32 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 153Lookin for Intel
Hello mongers. Any intel on Pixi or Chole? They both look hot. I searched with no results. Any good intel would be appreciated. Can pm if you like.
Stay safe.
FF.
-
03-13-20 20:53 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 138Re Wolfpack
How do you know which ones are in the Wolfpack? I want to try them.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 18:45 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 343I got a text from her too. Could not link up. She said she will be back next month, hopefully with some friends.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 17:42 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 2035Apologies
I forgot to include the links:
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/47101580/
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1488575
-
03-13-20 16:47 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 2964Steph and Riley
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
Just got to know WHERE to search! In this case, try STG: https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/363391307545.
Originally Posted by UncwFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 16:43 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 129There are few still a around, look up in adult search.
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 16:42 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 69Steph and Riley
I've searched (I promise). Can you send me contact info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:40 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 185Steph and Riley Deland. Great Time
Saw Steph and Riley for a half hour session with both. Great girls, very cool attitude, clean and overall a great time. I highly recommend and will repeat.
- FO.
-
03-13-20 13:50 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 168Brazillian wolfpack
Is anyone aware of any of these girls in town? I got a text from Valentina the other day saying it was her last day and by the time I saw it she was gone. I haven't heard back from her regarding if any others from her pack were still around.
Mase out!
-
03-13-20 09:05 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 2964Jersey Girl
Here's a link to her ad on the sister site: https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=103158.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
As to contact, I believe she requests initial contact through this site, just send a PM to JerseyGirl. If you check the board, she posts fairly regularly, usually replying to reviews from the members.
-
03-12-20 21:58 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 165Sister site.
I do not know who you are talking about. But here is the sister site. https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=4791.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 21:20 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 2035Paulina Columbiana
Beautiful 30+ latina with long dark hair, rocking body, and pleasant personality. Photos are hers, but she hides her face. Lfk, CBJ, daty, cfs, lots of vocal encouragement, 120/ hh.
I would be happy to repeat.
-
03-12-20 20:48 #16810

Posts: 373Shannon
I also saw Shannon while she was here. Pictures posted previously are accurate. Super sweet person, but needed to have given advance notice that she was coming to Orlando and her phone would have been ringing off the hook.
Originally Posted by RunnerGuy
[View Original Post]
I have previously always seen her in Daytona.
6, 1.2, 1.8.










Reply With Quote






