Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8181
-
03-13-20 15:03 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 299Most likely she is bluffing. She has committed a felony by demanding a payment to not contact family and friends, and most likely knows that. She is probably banking on you panicking and paying up. Of course, this is no guarantee, chances of her actually doing it are small. I had a new SB try the same thing with me 2 years ago. Thru diligent investigative work prior to meeting her, I knew her full name and had all her social media accounts. I made the rookie mistake of having my wallet on me when I went to the FC with her. She rifled thru it for the info when I went to the bathroom. First time I ever let my guard down. Things you need to do to protect yourself from this are: 1) never use your regular e-mail account. Make one up just for hobbying. 2) only use a burner phone to communicate with them. The cost of that phone is far less than the cost of getting caught. 3) never bring any I'd or credit cards with you to meet with them. I should have listened to this one myself.
Originally Posted by Kddk1
[View Original Post]
Good luck and I hope it all dies out for you like it did for me.
-
03-13-20 14:34 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 112You
You my friend are a LEGEND!
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 12:05 #2389Regular Member

Posts: 10Be aware -Sharibabyxox and need help
Hello,
Be aware of Sharibabyxox. I communicated with this person on SB. We exchanged phone numbers and later pics. We arranged for a meeting in a public place. She requested $ for meet via cashapp bwfore the meetup. I did send her as requested. Should have been red flag. The person I met and information given was about her place were in accurate. I chose not to get involve any more. She appears to be offended and demanding / threatening money via cashapp else she will share my chat to friends and spouse on my FB. Apparently she found my info on FB. She has blocked me in all communication until I send reqiested requested amount.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
-
03-12-20 20:28 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 96Confirmed suspicion
Asked for gas money. Told her I'll reimburse her by adding it to the allowance. Ghosted after.
Originally Posted by Orlando99
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 12:03 #2387Regular Member

Posts: 4Fake
She was asking for money upfront for gas and normally it's red flag.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:20 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 101Hobo on a ham sammich
Pro or not be on that like a hobo on a ham sammich.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 13:20 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone sample this one
I couldn't resist updating my membership. Got a few good bites but this one I'm on the fence about. Seems professional.
-
03-08-20 13:24 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 335I saw her
She was fun!
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 05:17 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 2655Yep
Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99
[View Original Post]
I see that now. Thank you for point it out to me.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 16:24 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 311I hate you
J / k, completely jelly.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 16:23 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 3112 different girls.
I'm pretty sure one was talking about the Spanish girl (clean), and the other the blonde (messy).
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 13:53 #2380Regular Member

Posts: 18Those posts are about two different girls.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 10:11 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 96Got to love it
When one of my babies brings one of her friends over to play. And doesn't ask for anything in return.
On a side note. Membership experience today so I'll take a break for a couple months and just keep what I got.
-
03-07-20 06:03 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 2655Interesting Contrast
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
I was all set to see her the other day but something came up so I let her know a day ahead of time I couldn't make it. Her communications are very good and she was very understanding. As I read the reviews I don't really mind the BBW part since I know many of them are really good at what they do. However, one says nice clean place and the other says messy. Hmmm. I'm not a big fan of messy but can tolerate as long as messy doesn't translate into dirty.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 01:42 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 304Lola luxe
https://www.seeking.com/member/97892...8-df1f85213b2c
Meh this one is dtf but a no repeat for me. Just not my type or body style. Definitely a horny girl who did not watch the clock. Had to pick her up not far from ucf and went to geneva. She smoked before and after, bleht. Didn't wash her hands once. Gross. That's a no from me dog. Plus, she touched my stereo WAY TOO MUCH. She was polite and clean kitty but dirty feet? Told me to hurry because she was horny, and asked me to bring toys which I did. She has that taller, pale skin, pasty. I fuck black guys vibe. Not that there's anything wrong with that. She literally said "I date dark" and listens emo rap LOL. No regerts but no repeat. 2. 5 for hr and 2 pops.
With that said, thank you gentlemen for the upgrade to seeking and sugar babies. The immediate responses, mostly iMessage and pics and slight upcharge are WELL worth the hassle over the above forums. Happy hunting fellas.
Oh yeah, if they don't show a body pic they are FAT.











Reply With Quote






