Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 8179
-
03-13-20 12:05 #2389Regular Member

Posts: 10Be aware -Sharibabyxox and need help
Hello,
Be aware of Sharibabyxox. I communicated with this person on SB. We exchanged phone numbers and later pics. We arranged for a meeting in a public place. She requested $ for meet via cashapp bwfore the meetup. I did send her as requested. Should have been red flag. The person I met and information given was about her place were in accurate. I chose not to get involve any more. She appears to be offended and demanding / threatening money via cashapp else she will share my chat to friends and spouse on my FB. Apparently she found my info on FB. She has blocked me in all communication until I send reqiested requested amount.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
-
03-12-20 20:28 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 96Confirmed suspicion
Asked for gas money. Told her I'll reimburse her by adding it to the allowance. Ghosted after.
Originally Posted by Orlando99
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 12:03 #2387Regular Member

Posts: 4Fake
She was asking for money upfront for gas and normally it's red flag.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:20 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 101Hobo on a ham sammich
Pro or not be on that like a hobo on a ham sammich.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 13:20 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone sample this one
I couldn't resist updating my membership. Got a few good bites but this one I'm on the fence about. Seems professional.
-
03-08-20 13:24 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 335I saw her
She was fun!
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 05:17 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 2653Yep
Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99
[View Original Post]
I see that now. Thank you for point it out to me.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 16:24 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 311I hate you
J / k, completely jelly.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 16:23 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 3112 different girls.
I'm pretty sure one was talking about the Spanish girl (clean), and the other the blonde (messy).
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 13:53 #2380Regular Member

Posts: 18Those posts are about two different girls.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 10:11 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 96Got to love it
When one of my babies brings one of her friends over to play. And doesn't ask for anything in return.
On a side note. Membership experience today so I'll take a break for a couple months and just keep what I got.
-
03-07-20 06:03 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 2653Interesting Contrast
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
I was all set to see her the other day but something came up so I let her know a day ahead of time I couldn't make it. Her communications are very good and she was very understanding. As I read the reviews I don't really mind the BBW part since I know many of them are really good at what they do. However, one says nice clean place and the other says messy. Hmmm. I'm not a big fan of messy but can tolerate as long as messy doesn't translate into dirty.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 01:42 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 304Lola luxe
https://www.seeking.com/member/97892...8-df1f85213b2c
Meh this one is dtf but a no repeat for me. Just not my type or body style. Definitely a horny girl who did not watch the clock. Had to pick her up not far from ucf and went to geneva. She smoked before and after, bleht. Didn't wash her hands once. Gross. That's a no from me dog. Plus, she touched my stereo WAY TOO MUCH. She was polite and clean kitty but dirty feet? Told me to hurry because she was horny, and asked me to bring toys which I did. She has that taller, pale skin, pasty. I fuck black guys vibe. Not that there's anything wrong with that. She literally said "I date dark" and listens emo rap LOL. No regerts but no repeat. 2. 5 for hr and 2 pops.
With that said, thank you gentlemen for the upgrade to seeking and sugar babies. The immediate responses, mostly iMessage and pics and slight upcharge are WELL worth the hassle over the above forums. Happy hunting fellas.
Oh yeah, if they don't show a body pic they are FAT.
-
03-07-20 00:14 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 304She is BBW tho
Curvy lmao?! She is way the f out there and fat as fuck. Even me in college would be ashamed at how messy that place was. Awkward chic and what you expect for someone who weighs more than a six and a half foot man. At least I had it at escort prices this chick is BBW. What are they eating Jesus christ. Please state when bbw.
Originally Posted by BocaRaton
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BigStudOrl; 03-07-20 at 00:17. Reason: Misspelled
-
03-07-20 00:11 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 304I saw her
Haha yeah I saw orlando_mami. Small bbw latina, she like a shorter younger jersey and in the same area. I offered 2 and she countered with 2. 5 but was super prompt and hosted. Nice clean place. I am big on hygiene and she passed easily. Clean kitty and she actually washes her hands. Best part she is a squirter. The best thing I have seen about the sugar babies is most are actually horny. Orlando mami is super horny! She was surprised I knew where the clit was. Come. On. Fellas. First nut came quick her head was so good while I fiv. I blew all over her face and tits. Took halftime and then pounded it covered FS. She just went on and on about how good I was hitting it. Strong 420 smells. Clean spot with shower. Just bbw. Only downside. Shhhhhh.
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






