Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in New Haven

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Results 106 to 109 of 109
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerStranger  [View Original Post]
    LOL. AMP places are the only places without an C virus alert. Because no one goes there anymore. LOL. You get c virus alerts everywhere except from AMPs. So ironic.
    And, South Korea handled the outbreak pretty well, in fact better than the US did. All I was saying is you probably have a better chance at catching corona virus than having the cops walk through the front door.

    It's definitely going to spread here in the US simply because people still aren't taking it seriously yet.

    As info, see below, one of the best places in NYC

    Nyaw is officially closed
    Just got word from the MMS, NYAW will be closed, with April 1st being their tentative reopen date depending on how bad Corona gets.

    It's probably for the best honestly. I've honestly put this life on hold Until Corona gets situated. Kinda sucks cause I wanted to see Bynes but I get it.

    Stay safe guys.

  2. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    I'd be more worried about Coronavirus than LEO, C virus is affecting all of the AMPs, some of the and why establishments are well off normal business.

    Don't disregard C virus it's pretty serious.
    LOL. AMP places are the only places without an C virus alert. Because no one goes there anymore. LOL. You get c virus alerts everywhere except from AMPs. So ironic.

  3. #2
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly a regular to DD but I've been probably 10 times over a year. I was going to stop by the other day in the middle of the afternoon and there were no cars in the parking lot and I kept on driving. After the story in the paper I started to get paranoid. I know there is always risk but wondering whether people think there's any reason to change habits (due to LE, I am not worried about coronavirus).
    I'd be more worried about Coronavirus than LEO, C virus is affecting all of the AMPs, some of the and why establishments are well off normal business.

    Don't disregard C virus it's pretty serious.

  4. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in New Haven

    Starter thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape