Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 472 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 7067
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what level of service you chose? The standard rub and tug or did you pay the extra charge and experience the VIP treatment?
    VIP every time. I talk with her and converse and best as possible. She does have limited English skills but it is getting better. I'm also always respectful and make sure that I massage as well!

  2. #2131

    Service

    Can I ask what level of service you chose? The standard rub and tug or did you pay the extra charge and experience the VIP treatment?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you had that feeling / experience. I have seen Vianey several times. She has delivered nothing short of a great session! Her massage skills have gotten a lot better. I saw her on her second day the first time. And her skills after the flip are nothing less than some of the best I have had. She is quiet and shy. Some limited English but a super sensual lady!

  3. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Like the poor girl doesn't like her job / want to be there.
    Not sure why you had that feeling / experience. I have seen Vianey several times. She has delivered nothing short of a great session! Her massage skills have gotten a lot better. I saw her on her second day the first time. And her skills after the flip are nothing less than some of the best I have had. She is quiet and shy. Some limited English but a super sensual lady!

  4. #2129

    Eveline

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    Funtimes,

    You are dead on the money with your assessment of Eveline. I've been a regular for 5 years and rarely stray elsewhere. I saw Sofia last month but it was only because Eveline wasn't available. Sofia may be really hot and younger but no one beats Eveline's performance. As much as I want to try Vianey and repeat with Sofia, I'm still going with Eveline if she is available.
    Eveline is running a special. Of course this rate is for her FBSM with slides. I've already booked my sessions.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/140963

  5. #2128

    Just a job

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    By performance. Do you mean she's like dead fish?
    Like the poor girl doesn't like her job / want to be there.

  6. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    Vianey is hot as hell, with a perfect (though enhanced) body. But as mentioned before, performance and communication may be issues.
    By performance. Do you mean she's like dead fish?

  7. #2126

    Samara

    Anybody seen 'Samara'? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160853.

    I tried using Yandex for an image search but might not have done it right. Thanks!

  8. #2125

    Vianey

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Vianey, but the other 3 ladies are awesome. Ada is the youngest, Sofia has great boobs, but Eveline is great and is amazing to be with. I need to pay her a visit soon. Every time I'm with her I also kick myself for not seeing her more often.
    Vianey is hot as hell, with a perfect (though enhanced) body. But as mentioned before, performance and communication may be issues.

  9. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    I recall Ada having some serious baby / pregnancy stretch marks which is why all of her pics covered her stomach area. Ada appeared to be either late twenties or early thirties whereas Sofia appears to be in her early twenties. I could be wrong.
    Sofia definitely looks the youngest and I thought she was, but she told me Ada was younger than her. For me, age is not a big deal as long as she looks hot, and provide what I’m looking for. LOL.

  10. #2123

    Ada is younger than Sofia?

    I recall Ada having some serious baby / pregnancy stretch marks which is why all of her pics covered her stomach area. Ada appeared to be either late twenties or early thirties whereas Sofia appears to be in her early twenties. I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Vianey, but the other 3 ladies are awesome. Ada is the youngest, Sofia has great boobs, but Eveline is great and is amazing to be with. I need to pay her a visit soon. Every time I'm with her I also kick myself for not seeing her more often.

  11. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Eveline again and I kick myself for not visiting her more frequently. Took a break for a few months to try out other providers but seeing her again was awesome. Great service. She gives a great massage and a very sensual experience with extras on the menu if you want to partake. She's one hell of sexy woman and has a great body to admire and enjoy. I plan I'm visiting Sofia and Vianey soon. Fantastic Ada used to work out of the same location but was told she no longer is associated with that group anymore. She's another Latina hottie I would recommend.
    I haven't seen Vianey, but the other 3 ladies are awesome. Ada is the youngest, Sofia has great boobs, but Eveline is great and is amazing to be with. I need to pay her a visit soon. Every time I'm with her I also kick myself for not seeing her more often.

  12. #2121

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Try Yandex.

    Pics appear to be of Jenna Charlette.

    At least her ad doesn't say "I'm 100% real".

    My only advice is to use your big head.
    Ah, that's helpful. Thank you!

  13. #2120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnySpain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "Mariah" (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149031)? Looks too good to be true, but I did a Google image search and got nothing. She has had ads in the inland empire too. Her ad says she dances in LA and also works out of an "office in KM. " Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
    Try Yandex.

    Pics appear to be of Jenna Charlette.

    At least her ad doesn't say "I'm 100% real".

    My only advice is to use your big head.

  14. #2119

    Eveline

    Funtimes,

    You are dead on the money with your assessment of Eveline. I've been a regular for 5 years and rarely stray elsewhere. I saw Sofia last month but it was only because Eveline wasn't available. Sofia may be really hot and younger but no one beats Eveline's performance. As much as I want to try Vianey and repeat with Sofia, I'm still going with Eveline if she is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Eveline again and I kick myself for not visiting her more frequently. Took a break for a few months to try out other providers but seeing her again was awesome. Great service. She gives a great massage and a very sensual experience with extras on the menu if you want to partake. She's one hell of sexy woman and has a great body to admire and enjoy. I plan I'm visiting Sofia and Vianey soon. Fantastic Ada used to work out of the same location but was told she no longer is associated with that group anymore. She's another Latina hottie I would recommend.

  15. #2118

    Latinas

    I recently saw Eveline again and I kick myself for not visiting her more frequently. Took a break for a few months to try out other providers but seeing her again was awesome. Great service. She gives a great massage and a very sensual experience with extras on the menu if you want to partake. She's one hell of sexy woman and has a great body to admire and enjoy. I plan I'm visiting Sofia and Vianey soon. Fantastic Ada used to work out of the same location but was told she no longer is associated with that group anymore. She's another Latina hottie I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    You'll be happy with Eveline, Sofia, or Vianey. They work out of the same place.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape