Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 35478
-
03-14-20 18:30 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 146I picked her up. She looked great and I was read to do damage. We did the cop check and I went for pussy instead of breast, because she had on a tight and very short outfit. To my surprise, she was not wearing panties.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately she quoted me 100 for FS. I said no thanks. She came down to 80. I said no thanks. She thanked me and got out of the car. That's my whole story.
-
03-13-20 19:11 #28082Regular Member

Posts: 5Spot on
Now the time to get prices back under control.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 17:43 #28081Regular Member

Posts: 6Sounds like Lauren. Well reviewed here and has always been good to me.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 14:22 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 337Escorts walking
Not sure who this is but I would expect we will see more escorts out walking due to all conventions / events and attractions cancelled. Without out of town money they will be completely dependent on locals. Could be a great time to get pricing under control. Ass prices need to drop as fast as gas prices.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 12:17 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 784Lancaster Liz
According to OC Lancaster Liz is still unavailable.
Originally Posted by NotACop1
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
03-13-20 08:44 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 784Maria
Yeah, IMO Maria is a top tier Head Specialist. Man can that girl suck a mean dick. Phenomenal.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
03-13-20 02:45 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 664Mariah
She does look very decent, but definite candy use, which is why she will be unavailable for a while.
Originally Posted by GSmasher
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 00:42 #28076Senior Member

Posts: 706Blonde Shorty
I just got back from cruising the trail, not something I do frequently, but figured what the hell. I saw some REALLY nice tail at the 7-11 on the OQ, but it was way too crowded. There was this one short blonde that REALLY caught my eye. Her hair was platinum blonde, about shoulder length, or slightly shorter and a little backpack purse. Nice skin, looking healthy, almost TGTBT, till she turned around to show me her ass. Jesus Christ her ass was nice! She was wearing sneakers and this dress-like shirt that hugged her body so nicely and went down just enough to cover her nice little ass as she was bending over just enough to showing me she did not have any undies. FUCK she was cute!!
I tried to scoop her up, but there was so much traffic because of bike week, so I had to drive down the trail south a bit and make a you-turn. Headed back north, pulled into the 7-11 and drove into Baymont and just as I saw her, a cop put his lights on right in front of Baymont, in the middle of the road and they all scattered like roaches!! Ugh!! : angry:
Does anyone know who this is? Please PM me.
-
03-12-20 23:29 #28075Senior Member

Posts: 162Arbys
I just saw her yesterday behind Arby's. I was trying to catch her but a pickup was in front of me so I turned off and went to WAWA. I was shocked to see her way down there. I'm not sure if she got in pick up or not. But this was first time in a long time that I have seen her.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 18:45 #28074Senior Member

Posts: 472No candy use? Why do you think she's unavailable?
Originally Posted by GSmasher
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 18:33 #28073Senior Member

Posts: 821Lancaster Liz
Dang that was quick.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 18:29 #28072Senior Member

Posts: 784Lancaster Liz
Unfortunately, Lancaster Liz, one of my Top 5 Fuck Girls, is unavailable.
Missionary Man.
-
03-12-20 18:19 #28071Senior Member

Posts: 784Baby G aka Mariah
Type Mariah in advanced search box. Lots of recent photos.
Originally Posted by GSmasher
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
03-12-20 16:06 #28070Senior Member

Posts: 1837Ashley / Bella Saint
I saw Ashley in the 40's today from about 9 to 10 am. She definitely is looking ROUGH, as many have commented. She was wearing a tight pair of Red Paul Frank Shorts making her big butt stand out and a Batman Tee Shirt Her face is all pocked up with open sores and the backs of her legs look like they were all pocked up and are now healing. She literally looked like she had on polka dots clown pants on her legs with big red scars under her skin. She waved at me as I passed her in the 7/11 Parking Lot but I didn't even stop to talk. She appeared to be about 5 minutes away from meds fully kicking in and her starting on her twirling in the road routine.
I say this just as info as it appears she moved north from where she was hanging out. As always. YMMV. She needs some serious intervention.
Grain 56.
-
03-12-20 11:59 #28069Regular Member

Posts: 9Baby g
Do you have mire pics of this one looks very decent no candy use.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





