The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 532 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2529

    Courtney

    Has anyone seen Courtney? She's apparently a good provider but hard to get in contact with. Rumors of her doing BBFS.

    Link:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...972/2013124956

  2. #2528

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    You'd think with the corona panic and a lot of people out of work that these girls prices would be going down but I haven't been partaking because they're going way up. Most of these girls, even the crackwhore looking ones seem to be raising hr to 225-250 it's like WTF! That cute girl Sydney wanted 130 for cardate and it was BJ only so I said no. Luna is getting 400 an hour, which love her service but she's a risk who barebacks everyone, not worth 400. It's getting ridiculous.
    You mentioned Luna. Cute 5'3 brunette, mid 20's, has guages in her ears? If so do you have contact info. She was one of my ATF's and lost contact with her about a year ago.

  3. #2527
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    You'd think with the corona panic and a lot of people out of work that these girls prices would be going down but I haven't been partaking because they're going way up. Most of these girls, even the crackwhore looking ones seem to be raising hr to 225-250 it's like WTF! That cute girl Sydney wanted 130 for cardate and it was BJ only so I said no. Luna is getting 400 an hour, which love her service but she's a risk who barebacks everyone, not worth 400. It's getting ridiculous.
    I think even the girls know this area sucks (Montco / Bucks / Philly) and the pickings are slim so they charge ridiculous prices knowing there are guys out there that will always bite. When that Luna chick started she was in the 200's and now she's basically doubled her rate LOL and 130 for a BJ? What a joke.

  4. #2526

    Price hike

    You'd think with the corona panic and a lot of people out of work that these girls prices would be going down but I haven't been partaking because they're going way up. Most of these girls, even the crackwhore looking ones seem to be raising hr to 225-250 it's like WTF! That cute girl Sydney wanted 130 for cardate and it was BJ only so I said no. Luna is getting 400 an hour, which love her service but she's a risk who barebacks everyone, not worth 400. It's getting ridiculous.

  5. #2525

    Not LE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Which Asian escort? I've been wanting to get with an Asian but am scared because most of them are le especially in kop area.
    They're not LE but an agency that transports girls from Flushing to Philly for a few days.

  6. #2524

    Need to know more

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    Saw a little Italian gal last night. BBBJ, pse. Forgot they got the Corona now too. But oh well. It was fun.
    Who did you see?

    Got a link?

  7. #2523

    Italian girl

    Saw a little Italian gal last night. BBBJ, pse. Forgot they got the Corona now too. But oh well. It was fun.

  8. #2522

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Which Asian escort? I've been wanting to get with an Asian but am scared because most of them are le especially in kop area.
    Same process although they're always in one of two hotels. Once you go once they ping you frequently. Current one is cute, sometimes they're older but they're never like the pictures. DM me if you want the number.

  9. #2521
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Which Asian escort? I've been wanting to get with an Asian but am scared because most of them are le especially in kop area.
    I seen an Asian provider in KoP and they were legit.

    Just have to follow their process, and I mean they won't give you exact location until you are in the area.

    The only thing is that the two times I was there, the attendant is in her late 30 early 40's, although their advertisement says young girls. Send me a message.

  10. #2520

    Asian

    Which Asian escort? I've been wanting to get with an Asian but am scared because most of them are le especially in kop area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to get shit for this (which I richly deserve) but it had been awhile so I booked with one of the rotating groups of Asian escorts working in KoP. Show up and I'm pleasantly surprised by age / body.

    Anyway, down to business, skips the BBBJ (safety first!) and covers for FS. Cowgirl, mish, doggie. All great. Maybe 15 minutes. Finish, lay back for the clean up and realize the tv has been on CNN with non-stop Coronavirus coverage. Not my finest hour, serious little head decision making.

  11. #2519

    Which Jasmine

    My reply was for the girl that was asked about in post #2512. Her pic was in that post. TT

  12. #2518

    Coronavirus story

    I'm going to get shit for this (which I richly deserve) but it had been awhile so I booked with one of the rotating groups of Asian escorts working in KoP. Show up and I'm pleasantly surprised by age / body.

    Anyway, down to business, skips the BBBJ (safety first!) and covers for FS. Cowgirl, mish, doggie. All great. Maybe 15 minutes. Finish, lay back for the clean up and realize the tv has been on CNN with non-stop Coronavirus coverage. Not my finest hour, serious little head decision making.

  13. #2517

    Which jasmine?

    Quote Originally Posted by TexacoTim  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine has been around off and on for the last couple of years. I had contacted her but she only did outcall back then. Still is on my to-do list. TT.
    Which one you talking about? These's one I've seen of and on for over a year and she can be a ton of fun.

  14. #2516

    This is Ariella

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #2515

    Jasmine

    Jasmine has been around off and on for the last couple of years. I had contacted her but she only did outcall back then. Still is on my to-do list. TT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape