Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20916

    Asian would be safer based on exposure period. November to March. 2020

    COVID 19 false positive testing in Wuhan and limited testing in here would mean the virus has spread world wide. Are Asian improving personal hygiene and cleaning surfaces with disinfectants to large extent?

    I see big difference between Walmart and Costco approach to COVID 19 containment at the stores.

    AMP have they elevated the COVID 19 prevention program other than changing sheets and disinfecting the hands?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Los angeles already has multiple cases of community spread coronavirus. My hospital had 8 cases currently hospitalized, and many more sent home for self quarantine. OC has a much higher density of asians plus disneyland. UCI hospital has several confirmed cases and canceled all conferences etc etc for the next few monthsx.

    Long story short avoiding asians is not going to save your butt.

  2. #20915

    Community spread

    Quote Originally Posted by Robie1995  [View Original Post]
    Why'all might want to stop seeing ling ling for the good ole ya know. Next might want to switch for white or Latina for the time being just saying or ask Maria or whoever to switch out the body oil for hand sanitizer and lube up with it your yoohoos can't get coronavirus if it's all lived up with hand sanitizer.
    FYI.

    Los angeles already has multiple cases of community spread coronavirus. My hospital had 8 cases currently hospitalized, and many more sent home for self quarantine. OC has a much higher density of asians plus disneyland. UCI hospital has several confirmed cases and canceled all conferences etc etc for the next few monthsx.

    Long story short avoiding asians is not going to save your butt.

  3. #20914

    Highland

    I think at the time I saw highland, I got switched and baited.

    Is highland really skinny and tall? My highland was not tall and not fat but She was a bit chubby around the waist area. She did do BBBJCIMs though.

    Maria is too playful. I sometimes like it but I like my woman acting sexy or something at least. And she's too big for my liking. Good mouth though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the massage parlors are probably slow. Maybe if Maria's an Highland are in today I'll ask for A double blowjob. Has anybody tried yet?

  4. #20913
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #20912
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintzpo  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try today, will let you know.
    She must be good if know one talks about her.

  6. #20911

    Wrong Thread

    FYI. You are posting in the wrong thread. This thread is for storefront massage parlors. You may want to file your question under Escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiltJaw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on her? Wondering how she is like.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GoddessRaquel

  7. #20910
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Ti?
    I'm going to try today, will let you know.

  8. #20909

    Coronavirus and bird flu

    Why'all might want to stop seeing ling ling for the good ole ya know. Next might want to switch for white or Latina for the time being just saying or ask Maria or whoever to switch out the body oil for hand sanitizer and lube up with it your yoohoos can't get coronavirus if it's all lived up with hand sanitizer.

  9. #20908
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the massage parlors are probably slow. Maybe if Maria's an Highland are in today I'll ask for A double blowjob. Has anybody tried yet?
    Curious to know if those two freaks are really down for that. Let us know how that goes!

  10. #20907

    Info

    Anyone has any info on her? Wondering how she is like.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/GoddessRaquel

  11. #20906

    Has anyone seen Allie kat (white chick from bcc before)

    If anyone has seen her, please pm me for info, (offer extras, etc) I'm trying to book with her but want more intel if someone can kindly help me out! Thanks in advance.

  12. #20905

    Cozy

    Anybody been to cozy lately? Been to cbk in the last month and want to try something different with the Latina mamis.

    Thanks in advance.

    Janky.

  13. #20904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePwng3  [View Original Post]
    They are saying it was a self inflicted gunshot so I doubt LE will be staying around for too long.
    The police spokesman said they were reviewing the video from inside the cafe. Wonder what they would do if they saw anyone doing a show.

  14. #20903
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Sure. Sharing is caring.
    On that note, is anyone tagging highland bb? A friend what's to know.

  15. #20902

    Cafe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mh101  [View Original Post]
    I've seen recent talks about Le palace in GG recently so please read. A friend tried going this afternoon and he turned back around because LE was all over the parking lot. I'm thinking raid. But in fact someone got shot in the cafe next door around noon while the cafe was packed! Needless to say there will probably be a lot of heat around the area and I don't know about any of you but I don't want to get in trouble by association of being there. I think it's safe to say to stay clear of here for a while. It's not like someone just got mugged and the cops will leave later, I'm sure homicide will be hanging around since they haven't caught the guy.
    They are saying it was a self inflicted gunshot so I doubt LE will be staying around for too long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape