Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14952

    This is in the wrong section

    I immediately contacted admin asking him to redirect to correct state but he has ignored request.

    Sorry to all of you Rhode Islanders who was hoping to find this gold mine but this is not in your state.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThwhtGuardian  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place? Do you have a link to an ad or address?

  2. #14951
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGary  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone like to speak in codes I thought I try it on for size.

    I took a dive at this place after hearing some intel. Place was very easy to find. I go in and greeted by what looks to be this late 20's 30 ish chic. Not so great looking in the face but a decent fuckable body.

    She smiles and greets me and before I enter the room she taps me on the butt, that's always a good sign they're ready for action. I paid for hhr. She walks out for a bit while I undress. I turned my cam vid on hoping to get some action and hid it under the cover of clothes. At first room was visible with dim lights so I saw a bit on my phone but when she came in and lowered it I didn't think I'd get to see anything. I started wacking off early to get a good stiff as this one look audible. Her body looks very fuckable but not sure if I'd ever get to that point on my first visit..
    Where is this place? Do you have a link to an ad or address?

  3. #14950

    South City 1 x0 C

    Since everyone like to speak in codes I thought I try it on for size.

    I took a dive at this place after hearing some intel. Place was very easy to find. I go in and greeted by what looks to be this late 20's 30 ish chic. Not so great looking in the face but a decent fuckable body.

    She smiles and greets me and before I enter the room she taps me on the butt, that's always a good sign they're ready for action. I paid for hhr. She walks out for a bit while I undress. I turned my cam vid on hoping to get some action and hid it under the cover of clothes. At first room was visible with dim lights so I saw a bit on my phone but when she came in and lowered it I didn't think I'd get to see anything. I started wacking off early to get a good stiff as this one look audible. Her body looks very fuckable but not sure if I'd ever get to that point on my first visit.

    She comes back and I just laid there on my back and was stroling little Mate Gary and she opens her eyes wide and uttered something in the likes of ooooohhh we very strong. And grabs it and right away starts to massage the little guy. I said to myself this is going to be a record of the shortest massage session I've ever gotten. She starts aaking questions and her english was limited. Have you been here before what is your name. I said john and yes and then place my hand on her ass. She had these thin yogas on and can feel the panties but a soft little ass where I got a handful. She wasnt stroking me hard at all but just lightly sliding her fingers up and down massage the balls and rubbing my thigh. She probably didn't want to get started right away thinking I'd cum so she went very light to make the use of time.

    She's softly massaging my stomach now and looking at me in the eye and smiling I look back and thought that was cute and then I got a raging hard on and got horney and just alowly reached up her shirt and slowly started to take down the yoga. She says hold on in signs. Goes to the sink used pour out some water used some towell and rubbed it between her crotch. Not sure if she was wet or just wanted to clean up knowing she was going to be naked and let me have some kitty play.

    She comes back to me and takes of pants and panties and left the shirt on, my boner is raging stiff now, nice pussy with soft long hair. I'm only 15 minutes k and like I said this is going to be short. She starts massage again but this time the strokes gets real and now harder but slow. Holy shit it felt good while I'm rubbing her ass and slipped my middle in her ass. Her butthole is tight so I didn't push in too hard but slowly just slipped ir in and left it there while she lets out this big sigh and pushes. I take it out and slightly adjust my body and use my other hand to play with the kitty, she's clenching her teeth ans now really stroking me hard. Its pass the flip now and the race started from the getgo and I figure there's no turning back at this point and whatever massage that's left will have to come after the pop because my Cock is on diesel fuel ready to ignite.

    I'm playing with her beautiful kitty and now she's letting out some moan while she's stroking me. I appreciate it that she didn't use any oil and didn't ask for any. I like me an old dry spell every once in a while and the pil sometimes leave a nasty smell near my balls and feels greasy even after wash so this was fine.

    She did something that pushed me over the top and why I loved this girl. While stroking me she uses one hand spit on it and stroked me with it. With one hand grabbing her ass and hard I used the other to go up her shirt and rubbed her nipples. Her brah was thick so I had to hurry and get up there as I ready to cum.

    It felt so good I let out this big moan and released and she went faster. I blew a load on my tummy and leaned back down while my hand firnly gripping her ass as she finishes me off. She goes and get towell and cleans me up. She sees that I am drained and tired and starts light soft massage. She does it for another 5 minutes which felt good even though I'm still laying on my back. I said thank you and she smiles again pleasantly. She covers me with a towel and lets me rest for a bit while she gets dressed and stepped out the room for a bit. I looked at the clock and its only 20 minutes but I'm good.

    She comes back a little after and ask if I want some water I said yes thank you. I sat one the table and she brings me water and rubs my shoulders. Start to dress while she stays in the room and tries to fix things. I try to make some convo and asked her if busy she smiles and ays yes busy but not much after that. I guess she's waiting for tip. I finished dressing and said I will come again and handed her the tip. 40. She said thank and proceeded to talk me out. I took some mints gave her a kiss on the cheeks and we hug and I left.

    Will definitely go back that was a wild ride. I thought I was going to be gone in 15 minutes the way it started but it lools like she did me a favor and milked the clock to the last minute. Overall great experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2020-03-09-06-50-33~2.png‎   Screenshot_2020-03-09-06-47-45~2.jpg‎  

  4. #14949

    MP advice

    I'll be up north next week. Staying in Newport. Hows the scene up that way? Any suggestions would be appreciated. PM direct Thanks.

  5. #14948

    Poppers

    Just wondering if anyone has ever used poppers at any spas?

  6. #14947

    Apple spa

    Figured would provide and update for my northeastern. Walked in looked like a bit of construction. Beds in the hall. Saw nice older lady. Luck got me happy, my guess 50 Korean girl. Very nice body bolt ons. Washed down and nice sauna (first time for that). After nice and relaxed very good pressure with walking on back nice and firm then moved to light touch. Got the works for $$hr fully loaded with house fee. Three girls there all were busy got to see one of the other much prettier face but thicker. Personally like naturally look. Momma told me she would take care of me next time since helped her with something. Not sure I would try happy again despite her wanting to grab a drink with me.

  7. #14946

    Mariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz09  [View Original Post]
    She is good, totally agree with others. Only FBSM.
    Is she firm at the $250 price for the hour? Thank you!

  8. #14945

    Mariana Trench

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasYesMan  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is well worth the visit. Very successful hour of tension release. PM for more info.
    She is good, totally agree with others. Only FBSM.

  9. #14944
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundglass  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about visiting this weekend. Could you possible give more info, ie name or which street to help narrow down google map search. Tx.
    Park Ave, opposite the side that Cranston east is on. 2 floor business. Little open sign on front. Pull into little driveway. Go in back door. Different business on first floor.

  10. #14943

    Oops

    Disregard the last post. I meant to post in in the Boston forum.

  11. #14942

    Prospect

    Don't have a huge detailed review but this is what I got.

    Was in the watch city and stopped by south. Was told at the door it will be a 15 minute wait so I decided to leave. Drove down the street to 141 Prospect and decided to give it a try. Older woman sitting at a desk when you first walk in but a different girl came to the door and took me back. Standard not bad looking wearing yoga pants and shirt. . 45 for hh. Got naked with her in the room and no drape was placed. Actually a pretty good massage was really enjoying it. A little teasing and then she flips me. Grabs the piece and asks if okay. Standard finish but pretty good technique. No mention of tip which I enjoy. Left her. 40 and she gave me a hug and water and I was on my way. Would return but the area has so many choices I will try something else first.

  12. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFatDoInks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Oasis recently?
    I was there a few days ago, good legit massage.

    Nice clean place, originally went with a half hour and massage was so good I bumped up to full hour.

    Also hit Cindy Foot spa, dingy place only did a half hour.

  13. #14940

    Attleboro massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    Drove by yesterday as well. Looks like nothing there. Also it appears that the other Attleboro location in the strip mall is gone as well.
    Drove to the address on washington st like the other reviews stated place look empty and abandoned, no lights, no answer when I knocked. Besides the place on on rte 1 lot of traffic going by including LEO, not a good feeling.

  14. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid00  [View Original Post]
    The one in Cranston near Park Ave / reservoir Ave intersection is well worth it. She pays very particular attention to back side, gets right in there, and really works the ba*ls from the back. If you like a little a#s play, you will love it.
    Was thinking about visiting this weekend. Could you possible give more info, ie name or which street to help narrow down google map search. Tx.

  15. #14938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Lili on Park Ave

    I called AMP on broad street, there are numerous phone number at.

    Least one was working, she told me the drive park ave. I drove there.

    When I got there, there were no girl. Mama said she was coming after 15 minutes she came, I guess her name was "Hanna". No shower available.

    Just begin the massage, then soft teasing. She put some effort Limited otc. I didn't understand anything. It was like twilight zone.

    Does smilers open?

    I missed old days, Harmony / Far East.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape