Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 30793
-
03-12-20 13:29 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 158Tom Boy?
I texted her earlier this week right when she posted nut I heard nothing. I my give it another shot.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 12:27 #8217Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks unicorn Sierra
Thanks for the information. But still wanted a good review of her plus what is and isn't allowed with her. Can someone that saw her post a good review?
-
03-12-20 10:02 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 239Nice
Great list and nice work.
Here is another site I found useful.
https://privatedelights.ch
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 01:20 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 78Noa
What ever happened to her?
-
03-12-20 01:18 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 78Camille
Camille wanted a $50 deposit from me. I offered to pay an extra $50 once I arrived. No dice. If her pics are real I'd gladly pay a little more but no way no how sending a deposit.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 20:39 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 513Agreed
Originally Posted by HardCharger12
[View Original Post]
Search. And absolutely not. Never has a BKS girl offered BBFS. Only way that happens is if she takes dates off the clock on the side. In which case your source would be correct. But I'm certain that would not be available thru the Agency. Too many men would stop scheduling if they thought the girls had raw sex. And yes. Sierra is definitely worth price of admission.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 20:25 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 284Search!
Search, search, search!
Originally Posted by HardCharger12
[View Original Post]
Your answer just requires a simple search. On that note, I seen her, highly recommend, but I can't see her doing BBFS. Matter fact, I don't see neither of the BKS girls doing BBFS. I'll check your source. A.
-
03-11-20 19:03 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 1538Good job man, thanks for the effort.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:52 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 611Psa
Count this as a Public Service Announcement. Good work, bro!
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:11 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 113Texted her the other day.
Despite ad saying otherwise, she responded "outcall only. ".
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 15:24 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 70Tatiana
www.adultlook.com/p/3118783
Any info on this one?
-
03-11-20 14:48 #8207Senior Member

Posts: 307Tomboy
Anyone dive in yet? I'm curious as hell honestly LOL.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/837445975983
-
03-11-20 14:44 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 163Angelica, not in Plymouth LOL
Anyone have any info on this one. Feel free to PM me with details if you prefer.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/665521563609
-
03-11-20 14:26 #8205Regular Member

Posts: 14Sierra BKS
After RTTF. I was wondering about a BKS girl named Sierra. Couldn't find any reviews but heard thing about this unicorn. Does anyone have any detailed reviews? Heard for friend and kind of here that anal and BBFS anal is on the table. Can anyone give a detailed review?
-
03-11-20 14:01 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 311Sure. Always possible.
I just found it MORE likely that she was real. Since whoever they trace to, obviously, has an NC connection.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
If I see a girl with a Los Angeles (or anywhere NOT NC or NC adjacent) phone number or Los Angeles-based IG I'm immediately skeptical.









Reply With Quote






