Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8227

    Thanks unicorn Sierra

    Thanks for the information. But still wanted a good review of her plus what is and isn't allowed with her. Can someone that saw her post a good review?

  2. #8226

    Nice

    Great list and nice work.

    Here is another site I found useful.

    https://privatedelights.ch

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain we all miss BackPage, so I thought I'd share my list of hunting grounds for the RDU region. No doubt it's incomplete and there's some listings are better than others, but here it is anyway. Hope it helps.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/raleigh-nc -- AdultLook.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina -- AdultSearch.

    https://raleigh.bedpage.com/Escorts/gallery -- Bedpage.

    https://cityxguide.photo/c/raleigh/ -- CityXGuide.

    http://eros-carolina.com/ -- Eros NC Services.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-raleigh-8233 -- EroticMonkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lina/raleigh/1 -- Escort Alligator.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...post/raleigh/1 -- Escort Babylon.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escorts-raleigh-nc-413/ -- Escort Directory.

    https://escortfish.ch/raleigh/ -- Escort Fish.

    https://escortindex.com/gallery/raleigh -- Escort Index.

    https://www.escortmeetings.com/searc...arch&x=65&y=21 -- Escort Meetings.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/gallery/raleigh -- LiveEscortReviews.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/38/1/1 -- MegaPersonals.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/ -- Rub Ratings.

    http://www.escort.sexcia.com/ -- Sex CIA.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ -- SkipTheGames.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/ -- Slixa.

    https://carolina.sugarnights.com/esc...ations/raleigh -- Sugar Nights.

    https://listings.switter.at/?utf8=%E...;query=raleigh -- Switter.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=35.780...%5B%5D=massage -- Tryst Link.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5029 -- USA Classifieds.

  3. #8225

    Noa

    What ever happened to her?

  4. #8224

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    Tried Camille. She assured me her pics are real. Ask for address and she never replied back. She quoted 140 for a half hour.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/341752603516

    Tried Tiger Lily. She asked for age and race. 150/250. Hoping she was real I called her up. Nice sounding voice. Asked if I was law-enforcement. I was getting excited about seeing this one. Then she asked for a deposit. Ugh.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/341752603516

    Moved on to Dallas. Communication was great. Got to her house easily. Obviously I was worried about her face, but she is beautiful. She looks kind of like Billie Eilish. She's young and she has one hell of a body. Kind of like a Track athlete. Performance was meh, but it was just a QV and she's got tons of potential. Unfortunately the little room that she does business out of was filthy. Sheets felt dirty and had cigarette burns. 100 qv /140 hh all covered.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/510847936552
    Camille wanted a $50 deposit from me. I offered to pay an extra $50 once I arrived. No dice. If her pics are real I'd gladly pay a little more but no way no how sending a deposit.

  5. #8223

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger12  [View Original Post]
    After RTTF. I was wondering about a BKS girl named Sierra. Couldn't find any reviews but heard thing about this unicorn. Does anyone have any detailed reviews? Heard for friend and kind of here that anal and BBFS anal is on the table. Can anyone give a detailed review?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Search, search, search!

    Your answer just requires a simple search. On that note, I seen her, highly recommend, but I can't see her doing BBFS. Matter fact, I don't see neither of the BKS girls doing BBFS. I'll check your source. A.
    Search. And absolutely not. Never has a BKS girl offered BBFS. Only way that happens is if she takes dates off the clock on the side. In which case your source would be correct. But I'm certain that would not be available thru the Agency. Too many men would stop scheduling if they thought the girls had raw sex. And yes. Sierra is definitely worth price of admission.

  6. #8222

    Search!

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger12  [View Original Post]
    After RTTF. I was wondering about a BKS girl named Sierra. Couldn't find any reviews but heard a thing about this unicorn. Does anyone have any detailed reviews? Heard for friend and kind of here that anal and BBFS anal is on the table. Can anyone give a detailed review?
    Search, search, search!

    Your answer just requires a simple search. On that note, I seen her, highly recommend, but I can't see her doing BBFS. Matter fact, I don't see neither of the BKS girls doing BBFS. I'll check your source. A.

  7. #8221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain we all miss BackPage, so I thought I'd share my list of hunting grounds for the RDU region. No doubt it's incomplete and there's some listings are better than others, but here it is anyway. Hope it helps.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/raleigh-nc -- AdultLook.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina -- AdultSearch.

    https://raleigh.bedpage.com/Escorts/gallery -- Bedpage.

    https://cityxguide.photo/c/raleigh/ -- CityXGuide.

    http://eros-carolina.com/ -- Eros NC Services.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-raleigh-8233 -- EroticMonkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lina/raleigh/1 -- Escort Alligator.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...post/raleigh/1 -- Escort Babylon.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escorts-raleigh-nc-413/ -- Escort Directory.

    https://escortfish.ch/raleigh/ -- Escort Fish.

    https://escortindex.com/gallery/raleigh -- Escort Index.

    https://www.escortmeetings.com/searc...arch&x=65&y=21 -- Escort Meetings.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/gallery/raleigh -- LiveEscortReviews.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/38/1/1 -- MegaPersonals.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/ -- Rub Ratings.

    http://www.escort.sexcia.com/ -- Sex CIA.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ -- SkipTheGames.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/ -- Slixa.

    https://carolina.sugarnights.com/esc...ations/raleigh -- Sugar Nights.

    https://listings.switter.at/?utf8=%E...;query=raleigh -- Switter.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=35.780...%5B%5D=massage -- Tryst Link.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5029 -- USA Classifieds.
    Good job man, thanks for the effort.

  8. #8220

    Psa

    Count this as a Public Service Announcement. Good work, bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain we all miss BackPage, so I thought I'd share my list of hunting grounds for the RDU region. No doubt it's incomplete and there's some listings are better than others, but here it is anyway. Hope it helps.

    https://www.adultlook.com/l/raleigh-nc -- AdultLook.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina -- AdultSearch.

    https://raleigh.bedpage.com/Escorts/gallery -- Bedpage.

    https://cityxguide.photo/c/raleigh/ -- CityXGuide.

    http://eros-carolina.com/ -- Eros NC Services.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-raleigh-8233 -- EroticMonkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lina/raleigh/1 -- Escort Alligator.

    https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...post/raleigh/1 -- Escort Babylon.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escorts-raleigh-nc-413/ -- Escort Directory.

    https://escortfish.ch/raleigh/ -- Escort Fish.

    https://escortindex.com/gallery/raleigh -- Escort Index.

    https://www.escortmeetings.com/searc...arch&x=65&y=21 -- Escort Meetings.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/gallery/raleigh -- LiveEscortReviews.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/38/1/1 -- MegaPersonals.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/ -- Rub Ratings.

    http://www.escort.sexcia.com/ -- Sex CIA.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ -- SkipTheGames.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/ -- Slixa.

    https://carolina.sugarnights.com/esc...ations/raleigh -- Sugar Nights.

    https://listings.switter.at/?utf8=%E...;query=raleigh -- Switter.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=35.780...%5B%5D=massage -- Tryst Link.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5029 -- USA Classifieds.

  9. #8219

    Texted her the other day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarleyDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Feel free to PM me with details if you prefer.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/665521563609
    Despite ad saying otherwise, she responded "outcall only. ".

  10. #8218

    Tatiana

    www.adultlook.com/p/3118783

    Any info on this one?

  11. #8217

    Tomboy

    Anyone dive in yet? I'm curious as hell honestly LOL.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/837445975983

  12. #8216

    Angelica, not in Plymouth LOL

    Anyone have any info on this one. Feel free to PM me with details if you prefer.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/665521563609

  13. #8215

    Sierra BKS

    After RTTF. I was wondering about a BKS girl named Sierra. Couldn't find any reviews but heard thing about this unicorn. Does anyone have any detailed reviews? Heard for friend and kind of here that anal and BBFS anal is on the table. Can anyone give a detailed review?

  14. #8214

    Sure. Always possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    But the pic could have been stolen as well LOL.
    I just found it MORE likely that she was real. Since whoever they trace to, obviously, has an NC connection.

    If I see a girl with a Los Angeles (or anywhere NOT NC or NC adjacent) phone number or Los Angeles-based IG I'm immediately skeptical.

  15. #8213

    But is it the same poster

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    At least her Instagram shows her as a dancer who splits time between VA and NC. Right click / google image search her pics.
    But the pic could have been stolen as well LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape