Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,891 to 16,905 of 32129
-
03-11-20 20:58 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 1991Seems like more of a gimmick to me
When you're face up on a massage table there's absolutely nothing restricting the masseuse from rubbing, tugging, stroking, or whatever other activity has been agreed upon. Not sure how being face down with your schlong hanging down would make any difference from an access (for her) perspective.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
Obviously it would feel somewhat different in that the angle of attack would be changed so I might be tempted to try it once, just to say that I'd done it. But I wouldn't be willing to pay a premium and not having good access for my roaming hands (and nursing mouth) would be a major downer for me.
It's a bit like when hot stones became a thing. I tried it but then decided I enjoyed the masseuse's touch much more than I did the hot stones. I guess some guys dig it but it's kind of gimmicky for me and so now I always decline when offered. And I certainly wouldn't be willing to pay a premium.
Just my two-cents worth, of course, but 200 for a mediocre massage and a limited-access (for the client) upside-down HJ is not my idea of a good value when I can get the same for 120 on a regular table. And the masseuses I see at that lower rate also know how to give an outstanding massage.
-
03-11-20 20:03 #15238Regular Member

Posts: 24Sugar Babies vs AMPs
Funny I have been thinking the same thing. Sugar babies get expensive if we have to host, but if they can host or in my case I have a side chick apartment the cost is roughly the same. 300 for a sugar baby unless you get into to DC then some of those girls want 400 or 450 but then on the other the sugar baby isn't seeing 5 dudes a day. So I have been wondering the same thing more or less:} and then at least if I host the place and everything is clean. Dunno I am probably going back to sugar babies for awhile. Still thinking.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 19:00 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 560Better than regular table; still a so-so massage
Yeah, that table was a first for me that day. I liked that she could better reach around and tug junior, but it can be a tad limiting in terms of being able to touch her when lying face down. Still preferable over a regular table, of course!
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 17:53 #15236Senior Member

Posts: 140A few things about Candy.
A few things I want to say about Candy. The obvious and what's been mentioned is her skill at massage is top notch. Very strong hands and knowledgeable.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
Things that haven't been said, she knows about this board and specifically asks if a good review could be posted. Nothing wrong with that but that's why she has had so much reaction. The main thing that bothers me that she still hasn't learned is the upsell. Last time even though I made it clear I was going to give her 200, which is extremely generous, I asked her halfway through the HE if she could do what she did last time and she tried to upsell more and then made a stink face when I said no and wouldn't do a repeat. It wasnt FS, but that just kills everything for me. If a provider constantly upsell I'm done and that is the case here.
I'm going back to my sugar babies.
-
03-11-20 14:57 #15235Regular Member

Posts: 2This is correct sorry if I got this shorthand wrong.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 14:38 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 181Unfair Treatment
I hear government officials discuss the need to help cruise lines, airlines etc but what about the massage and strip club industries.
Why hasn't Pence shown concern, as an example, for the fine ladies at Angels?
More seriously, wonder how many of you are cutting back. I'm not overly nervous or paranoid but am having second thoughts about sucking boobs, roaming etc with someone that was with 4-5 of you guys earlier in the day. Got to think their business is plummeting.
-
03-11-20 13:35 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 105Confusing
Not sure why people use the $$ shorthand. It isn't like the amount you paid suddenly becomes a secret. I believe he meant he paid $120 entry fee and $40 for the party favors.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 13:31 #15232Regular Member

Posts: 6What is her menu?
Can you list her menu please.
Originally Posted by Wahooboy94
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 13:27 #15231Senior Member

Posts: 740Candy
So your total damage was $$. 6 for a HE rug and tug?
Originally Posted by NovaGuy703
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 11:20 #15230Senior Member

Posts: 140Milking Table
The only thing that really fascinates me about this provider is the milking table. For those who don't know, I'll save you the Google and it basically is a massage table with a hole by your midsection so your junk hangs. This gives her access to reach under the table and finish you.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
How was that? Better worse? Does it limit access for touching?
-
03-11-20 11:19 #15229Senior Member

Posts: 560Kinsey Valentine (cont.)
The section labeled "Sessions" within her site details what to expect. Just the massage with oils, milking table, and mood music (I. E. - no sex, no BBBJ). I wasn't surprised and knew what to expect when I set up the incall, but I was hoping her massaging skills would be better.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
Still a decent enough time, but I live almost an hour away and there's better, more abundant options to be had near my area.
-
03-11-20 09:14 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 31Any provider recommendations around Fairfax?
In town for today and looking for extras.
-
03-11-20 08:27 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 109Hey there, she looks pretty much the same! Offered was standard Eden service.
Originally Posted by StrikerVee
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 06:38 #15226Senior Member

Posts: 644200 all inclusive?
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 00:12 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 110First Time with Nalee
Nalee's reputation precedes her! Excellent massage with standard NOVA finish. A real sweetheart!
Nalee has been on my favorite list for a couple years now. Her location in Centreville is generally out of the way for me. On Monday, I decided to make the trek.
Upon arrival, I arrive at a nice townhouse community. I park in the driveway and run up the stairs and knock on the door. The door opens and there is Nalee as in the pictures, long back hair, wearing a top that exposed her midriff and jean shorts to go with it. Nalee escorts me upstairs to her massage studio -- nice! Extra wide massage table in a nicely decorated room with a spa-like bathroom connected to it. Lots of green plants everywhere. I settle up -- $180 for 90 minutes -- and ask to permission to take a shower so I can freshen up, I towel off, and report to the table.
Nalee delivered a fantastic massage coupled with great conversation. Therapeutically, no major body part was left untouched. Nalee used just the right amount of massage oil combined with relaxing strokes and pressure all along my body. During this time, we talked about where she was from, her family, her favorite movies and actor, food, and her hobbies.
The massage was remarkably thorough and well done. At the point where the soft touch would typically begin, no real teasing of the glutes or the boys which I found mildly surprising. On the flip, she started at the top with the big head, giving me a nice scalp and neck massage, and then finished off with the little head where she gave me that day's special.
This was my first time seeing Nalee and I agree, the massage quality is very good. It is no surprise she has such a great reputation. Centreville is not convenient for me, so while I would definitely see Nalee again, it will be dependent on my being in the area.Last edited by Wahooboy94; 03-11-20 at 00:14. Reason: Forgot to add time and price










Reply With Quote




