The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4205

    SA is the better site

    SA is the better site for both value and meeting real people hands down. The pay per message thing is terrible. I have met many from SA and Zero from WYP. If 90 dollars a month is an expense your worried about your probably not going to be able to spend enough to have a good experience on either site. This whole things boils down to money in the end. The more you spend the more fun your going to have, in the right ways with the right company. Work it just like any other dating site.

  2. #4204

    SA vs. WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    I've been closing looking at both WYP and SA and trying to decide on which one I want to become a member of. Cost wise, I think SA is probably more expensive (membership monthly fee vs pay credits as you go payment scheme, I think I wouldn't spend the amount of credits that $90 on SA would get me each month).

    On one hand, I hear lots of people saying SA is dying out and not having any luck but not too much reviews about WYP's success. Selection wise, it looks like SA may have slighter better / hotter looking girls, maybe? Now I have come across cases where I see the same girl on both sites too, so there's that. Also, in terms of payment for these types of sites is concerned, do you guys use a prepaid visa cards to avoid personal data being shared? (I. E the crap that happened with Ashley Madison where millions of accounts were compromised and used against SDs, I'd hate to be in that bucket).

    Right now, I'm leaning more on WYP over SA. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me tip the scale. Thanks in advance.
    For the most part, I've found both sites have lots of girls looking for online only. On WYP, you pay everytime to contact one of them. I've definitely had a much higher rate of panties hitting the floor via SA. Maybe it's just me. I will also say that I've seen more scammers and online only seekers on SA. Maybe because I talk to lots more on SA.

    Happy hunting!

  3. #4203

    Prepaid Visa question

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've had the exact same debate. My problem is time. I just don't have the time to get out every weekend or even one weekend a month some times. Thus spending $90/ month when I may not be able to meet someone is crazy for my situation. However I must admit that there are way more women on SA than WYP. I personally joined WYP when they ran a special and got 300 credits for the same price as a month on SA. A lot of contacts on WYO do not log in often so you have t be careful about who you pick. The 300 credits for me on WYP will last me at least 6 months. If I am successful with one or two it is worth it to me, but each person has a different set of circumstance. Let me know what you decide to do. I might switch.

    Also to everyone else, SB works o credits but does not appear to take pre-paid visa? Anyone else have this problem?
    I've used Prepaid Visa on both sites. The only issue I've had, was when I tried to use the PPV without doing the registration first. Just make sure name / email matches.

  4. #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've had the exact same debate. My problem is time. I just don't have the time to get out every weekend or even one weekend a month some times. Thus spending $90/ month when I may not be able to meet someone is crazy for my situation. However I must admit that there are way more women on SA than WYP. I personally joined WYP when they ran a special and got 300 credits for the same price as a month on SA. A lot of contacts on WYO do not log in often so you have t be careful about who you pick. The 300 credits for me on WYP will last me at least 6 months. If I am successful with one or two it is worth it to me, but each person has a different set of circumstance. Let me know what you decide to do. I might switch.

    Also to everyone else, SB works o credits but does not appear to take pre-paid visa? Anyone else have this problem?
    All I use for SA is prepaid Visa gift cards. You have to go to the cards website and "register" the card with a zip code so you can make online purchases with it. Once you do that you're golden.

  5. #4201

    Same Question.

    I've had the exact same debate. My problem is time. I just don't have the time to get out every weekend or even one weekend a month some times. Thus spending $90/ month when I may not be able to meet someone is crazy for my situation. However I must admit that there are way more women on SA than WYP. I personally joined WYP when they ran a special and got 300 credits for the same price as a month on SA. A lot of contacts on WYO do not log in often so you have t be careful about who you pick. The 300 credits for me on WYP will last me at least 6 months. If I am successful with one or two it is worth it to me, but each person has a different set of circumstance. Let me know what you decide to do. I might switch.

    Also to everyone else, SB works o credits but does not appear to take pre-paid visa? Anyone else have this problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    I've been closing looking at both WYP and SA and trying to decide on which one I want to become a member of. Cost wise, I think SA is probably more expensive (membership monthly fee vs pay credits as you go payment scheme, I think I wouldn't spend the amount of credits that $90 on SA would get me each month).

    On one hand, I hear lots of people saying SA is dying out and not having any luck but not too much reviews about WYP's success. Selection wise, it looks like SA may have slighter better / hotter looking girls, maybe? Now I have come across cases where I see the same girl on both sites too, so there's that. Also, in terms of payment for these types of sites is concerned, do you guys use a prepaid visa cards to avoid personal data being shared? (I. E the crap that happened with Ashley Madison where millions of accounts were compromised and used against SDs, I'd hate to be in that bucket).

    Right now, I'm leaning more on WYP over SA. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me tip the scale. Thanks in advance.

  6. #4200

    Not a wyp fan

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    I've been closing looking at both WYP and SA and trying to decide on which one I want to become a member of. Cost wise, I think SA is probably more expensive (membership monthly fee vs pay credits as you go payment scheme, I think I wouldn't spend the amount of credits that $90 on SA would get me each month).

    On one hand, I hear lots of people saying SA is dying out and not having any luck but not too much reviews about WYP's success. Selection wise, it looks like SA may have slighter better / hotter looking girls, maybe? Now I have come across cases where I see the same girl on both sites too, so there's that. Also, in terms of payment for these types of sites is concerned, do you guys use a prepaid visa cards to avoid personal data being shared? (I. E the crap that happened with Ashley Madison where millions of accounts were compromised and used against SDs, I'd hate to be in that bucket).

    Right now, I'm leaning more on WYP over SA. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me tip the scale. Thanks in advance.
    The amount of credits you spend is based on the amount the girl is willing to accept for a date. Send a girl a $50 request, you might not get a response, the higher you go the better chances of getting a response. The higher the offer, the more credits. $50 for 100 credits, if the girl accepts your low offer, for example $50 for a date, that's 20 credits. Most of those convos don't go anywhere so you keep on opening messages at 20 credits or 40 or 60 credits, your $50 investment is gone and you never meet anyone. Aside from that, they want that $50 payment since the expectation was that for the first date, a meet and greet, you are paying. Overall, I found it to be a waste of time and money. The same girls on wyp that are on seeking can be had for a lot less and you don't pay for a meet. I don't even bring up wyp when talking to a girl I met and saw on both sites. I've only met two girls from wyp and only got to fc with one on the first date. With seeking, a couple FC visits each week with a new girl. Hope that made sense. It's a numbers game and the expectations are better on seeking. From my personal experience. Wyp girls just want to get paid to listen to you while enjoying a drink or meal.

  7. #4199

    I lean towards SA lately

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    I've been closing looking at both WYP and SA and trying to decide on which one I want to become a member of. Cost wise, I think SA is probably more expensive (membership monthly fee vs pay credits as you go payment scheme, I think I wouldn't spend the amount of credits that $90 on SA would get me each month).

    On one hand, I hear lots of people saying SA is dying out and not having any luck but not too much reviews about WYP's success. Selection wise, it looks like SA may have slighter better / hotter looking girls, maybe? Now I have come across cases where I see the same girl on both sites too, so there's that. Also, in terms of payment for these types of sites is concerned, do you guys use a prepaid visa cards to avoid personal data being shared? (I. E the crap that happened with Ashley Madison where millions of accounts were compromised and used against SDs, I'd hate to be in that bucket).

    Right now, I'm leaning more on WYP over SA. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me tip the scale. Thanks in advance.
    Before my recent string of good fortune, I'd have said forget SA. But I've been pretty damn lucky as of the last two weeks, so now I'm not sure anymore. It does take some work, game, smooth-talking, and weeding out the scammers, the ones that stand you up, the ones afflicted with GPS, etc. But it all pays off once you find a few go-to SBs. Within the last two weeks, I've seen two 18 year-old SBs (not simultaneously) and soon to be a 26 year-old (kissofWine10). Someone here said it best: only opt for the monthly membership, not the three-month or longer packages. Once you get a few of their numbers or emails, then maybe let the SA membership expire and have fun. Just takes time and persistence. Best of luck to you!

  8. #4198

    WYP or SA

    I've been closing looking at both WYP and SA and trying to decide on which one I want to become a member of. Cost wise, I think SA is probably more expensive (membership monthly fee vs pay credits as you go payment scheme, I think I wouldn't spend the amount of credits that $90 on SA would get me each month).

    On one hand, I hear lots of people saying SA is dying out and not having any luck but not too much reviews about WYP's success. Selection wise, it looks like SA may have slighter better / hotter looking girls, maybe? Now I have come across cases where I see the same girl on both sites too, so there's that. Also, in terms of payment for these types of sites is concerned, do you guys use a prepaid visa cards to avoid personal data being shared? (I. E the crap that happened with Ashley Madison where millions of accounts were compromised and used against SDs, I'd hate to be in that bucket).

    Right now, I'm leaning more on WYP over SA. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me tip the scale. Thanks in advance.

  9. #4197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Kiss

    I've meet with kiss plenty of times and yea her phone is disconnected but she is a very down to earth person. She's on birth control so BBFS is on the table. I still try to keep in touch with her here and there. But you will def have a lot of fun behind close doors she's def my top 5 to go to. If you get to know her really well she will let you come over to her place if her roommate isn't home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c67a...9-308079432bce

    Like someone here mentioned a month ago, sometimes you get lucky and just need to keep riding the wave. Really hope to continue that sort of good fortune this week! Worst case scenario, I've still got my one recent miracle catch from Tinder and a separate one from SA.

    So this one initiated the messaging last week and I see she's been discussed on this forum before. She is indeed a decent drive away (Not in Annapolis like her profile states). We've scheduled a meet, so we'll see how everything goes. I'm apprehensive about her phone being disconnected and opting to stick with SA messaging, so I'll refrain from booking any hotel until we meet in-person.

  10. #4196

    Late night snack

    I was talking to this Girl on SA she was like almost begging me to come see her in Towson which I ended up driving to a days inn for the meet up. I enter the room she got naked quick man she was horny as fuck like I was the last dick on earth die-ing for me to put it in. I usually only fuck, pretty girls, cute girls or kinda cute girls she was below average but nice body. I was thinking should I just say I'm good and bounce but the lights was dim so I said fuck it. Man you could look at her face it was like "put it in hurry I'm going to die". I entered the the pussy it was tight she was in OZ I was like I will hit it bust and be up but as I was pumping she was happy as fuck like "thank god, "thank god". I was about to bust but I felt sorry for her so I stopped myself from busting fast next thing you know it when straight porn I fuck this chick 2 hours non stop she came like 25 times. I broke my rules and messed up my record LOL.



    https://www.seeking.com/member/d614feeb-0af2-4164-8b95-329b8131e6f5

  11. #4195

    Who is the girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I broke one of my rules today and got burned. I had a girl that I had met for lunch in Harrisburg a little while back. We agreed to meet today. She was all excited and texting me all morning asking about plans and where to meet. So, I booked a hotel. This is where I made my mistake. The hotel was booked and, like clockwork, 30 mins later and an hour before we were supposed to meet, cancelled by her. So, now I'm out the cost of the room and the hour it took me to get there. She apologized up and down but this is the second same day cancel by her. This is why I never book the room until they are in the lot. I should know better. She is begging for third chance and even offered to pay for the hotel next time. I'm not sure that I want to waste anymore time. We'll see what else I can come up with before going back to her.
    I live and play up here so I may know her. Feel free to PM.

  12. #4194
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by DudlyDuRite  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/686df...1-d60a01837508

    This pretty looking young asian said she is interested in bedroom fun and lives in Highlandtown. In discussing things she requested that I get and use the GaGaHi App as she likes to use it to talk. Apparently it's a international translation and chat type App. I checked it out on the App Store and reviews said it was pretty much a bottomless money pit with fees for messages. So I mentioned that to her and declined to get it. Said I'd rather just text. So now either her profile has been deleted or I have been blocked.
    Had the same experience.

  13. #4193

    VPN or Cell phone

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Means multiple logins from the same IP address. Which makes the SA system think you're a robot or a scammer.
    Always use a VPN. Cell phone is also good.

  14. #4192

    KissofWine10

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c67a...9-308079432bce

    Like someone here mentioned a month ago, sometimes you get lucky and just need to keep riding the wave. Really hope to continue that sort of good fortune this week! Worst case scenario, I've still got my one recent miracle catch from Tinder and a separate one from SA.

    So this one initiated the messaging last week and I see she's been discussed on this forum before. She is indeed a decent drive away (Not in Annapolis like her profile states). We've scheduled a meet, so we'll see how everything goes. I'm apprehensive about her phone being disconnected and opting to stick with SA messaging, so I'll refrain from booking any hotel until we meet in-person.

  15. #4191

    Deduct it from the allowance.

    You're not out the cash, get to keep the night on the reward books (I use hotels.com) and she learns her lesson.

    That's how I run my rotation. I highly recommend this since it helps keep the GPS in check. Then again some guys have cash to burn.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I broke one of my rules today and got burned. I had a girl that I had met for lunch in Harrisburg a little while back. We agreed to meet today. She was all excited and texting me all morning asking about plans and where to meet. So, I booked a hotel. This is where I made my mistake. The hotel was booked and, like clockwork, 30 mins later and an hour before we were supposed to meet, cancelled by her. So, now I'm out the cost of the room and the hour it took me to get there. She apologized up and down but this is the second same day cancel by her. This is why I never book the room until they are in the lot. I should know better. She is begging for third chance and even offered to pay for the hotel next time. I'm not sure that I want to waste anymore time. We'll see what else I can come up with before going back to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape