Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,486 to 22,500 of 30805
-
03-11-20 20:39 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 513Agreed
Originally Posted by HardCharger12
[View Original Post]
Search. And absolutely not. Never has a BKS girl offered BBFS. Only way that happens is if she takes dates off the clock on the side. In which case your source would be correct. But I'm certain that would not be available thru the Agency. Too many men would stop scheduling if they thought the girls had raw sex. And yes. Sierra is definitely worth price of admission.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 20:25 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 284Search!
Search, search, search!
Originally Posted by HardCharger12
[View Original Post]
Your answer just requires a simple search. On that note, I seen her, highly recommend, but I can't see her doing BBFS. Matter fact, I don't see neither of the BKS girls doing BBFS. I'll check your source. A.
-
03-11-20 19:03 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 1538Good job man, thanks for the effort.
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:52 #8317Senior Member

Posts: 611Psa
Count this as a Public Service Announcement. Good work, bro!
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:11 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 113Texted her the other day.
Despite ad saying otherwise, she responded "outcall only. ".
Originally Posted by MarleyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 15:24 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 70Tatiana
www.adultlook.com/p/3118783
Any info on this one?
-
03-11-20 14:48 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 308Tomboy
Anyone dive in yet? I'm curious as hell honestly LOL.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/837445975983
-
03-11-20 14:44 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 163Angelica, not in Plymouth LOL
Anyone have any info on this one. Feel free to PM me with details if you prefer.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/665521563609
-
03-11-20 14:26 #8312Regular Member

Posts: 14Sierra BKS
After RTTF. I was wondering about a BKS girl named Sierra. Couldn't find any reviews but heard thing about this unicorn. Does anyone have any detailed reviews? Heard for friend and kind of here that anal and BBFS anal is on the table. Can anyone give a detailed review?
-
03-11-20 14:01 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 311Sure. Always possible.
I just found it MORE likely that she was real. Since whoever they trace to, obviously, has an NC connection.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
If I see a girl with a Los Angeles (or anywhere NOT NC or NC adjacent) phone number or Los Angeles-based IG I'm immediately skeptical.
-
03-11-20 13:38 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 377But is it the same poster
But the pic could have been stolen as well LOL.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 11:32 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 113Happy Hunting!
I'm certain we all miss BackPage, so I thought I'd share my list of hunting grounds for the RDU region. No doubt it's incomplete and there's some listings are better than others, but here it is anyway. Hope it helps.
https://www.adultlook.com/l/raleigh-nc -- AdultLook.
https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina -- AdultSearch.
https://raleigh.bedpage.com/Escorts/gallery -- Bedpage.
https://cityxguide.photo/c/raleigh/ -- CityXGuide.
http://eros-carolina.com/ -- Eros NC Services.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-raleigh-8233 -- EroticMonkey.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lina/raleigh/1 -- Escort Alligator.
https://escortbabylon.net/provider_l...post/raleigh/1 -- Escort Babylon.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escorts-raleigh-nc-413/ -- Escort Directory.
https://escortfish.ch/raleigh/ -- Escort Fish.
https://escortindex.com/gallery/raleigh -- Escort Index.
https://www.escortmeetings.com/searc...arch&x=65&y=21 -- Escort Meetings.
https://liveescortreviews.com/gallery/raleigh -- LiveEscortReviews.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_list/38/1/1 -- MegaPersonals.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/ -- Rub Ratings.
http://www.escort.sexcia.com/ -- Sex CIA.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ -- SkipTheGames.
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/raleigh/ -- Slixa.
https://carolina.sugarnights.com/esc...ations/raleigh -- Sugar Nights.
https://listings.switter.at/?utf8=%E...;query=raleigh -- Switter.
https://tryst.link/search?loc=35.780...%5B%5D=massage -- Tryst Link.
https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5029 -- USA Classifieds.
-
03-11-20 11:24 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 99Dallas
Tried Camille. She assured me her pics are real. Ask for address and she never replied back. She quoted 140 for a half hour.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/341752603516
Tried Tiger Lily. She asked for age and race. 150/250. Hoping she was real I called her up. Nice sounding voice. Asked if I was law-enforcement. I was getting excited about seeing this one. Then she asked for a deposit. Ugh.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...p/341752603516
Moved on to Dallas. Communication was great. Got to her house easily. Obviously I was worried about her face, but she is beautiful. She looks kind of like Billie Eilish. She's young and she has one hell of a body. Kind of like a Track athlete. Performance was meh, but it was just a QV and she's got tons of potential. Unfortunately the little room that she does business out of was filthy. Sheets felt dirty and had cigarette burns. 100 qv /140 hh all covered.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/510847936552
-
03-11-20 11:08 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 329I need real verification on this one. Any Reviews from EB are shit in my book. ALL EB sites delete any review that the provider complains about, then bans the member who left the review. It is a useless website so far as reviews go. I also noticed, 4 fairly new providers advertising right now, all great looking, all offering GFE services and all of them have 412 area codes. This girl Brittany one of them. Some of you may not care, but this is very suspicious to me. Last, positive comments on EB for all four were made by the same user "Digolin". Maybe, just maybe coincidence. But I smell a shit storm brewing.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 10:35 #8306Senior Member

Posts: 546She will make you NUT in 14.37 seconds. And you will blame her magical pussy. LOL. I jest. She has a couple of good reviews on EB.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





