Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 29369
-
03-11-20 16:58 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 290Thai?
They are saying it is a grand opening, but I think it has been there a while. They have a Thai massage listed for 20.00 more that the regular hour. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a Thai massage and why is it worth 20 more?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/317-2...94678-39330314
-
03-11-20 16:53 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 290Daily
Went to the Daily two days ago. Got a short girl that I think was a 7/10 looks and body. Maybe 8/10. Longer light brown hair. Pretty sure it is dyed. I always get a nice massage there although I wish they would not start it with a towel. I will say I am not real picky so others may differ. Very nice teasing session. Standard finish. 60 for hour, 40 for tip. I did get to roam and she went to the panties but nothing else. I like the place, but I wish a little more was on the menu. I have been there three times now. Two of the 3 were 7/10. One said her name is Ima. The 3rd time I got an older one that was OK, but not nearly as nice and seemed in a rush. I will return.
-
03-11-20 16:02 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 67Blue moon
Open signs back on! Anyone taking the plunge?
-
03-11-20 15:42 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 57Been awhile since I've contributed. So here goes:
Blue Moon. Miss this place so much. She was smoking hot and had no issue asking "what do you want?
Black Peony. Down to business pretty fast, but doesn't want us posting about it. Understandable. They're already "on the map" so it seems fair game. Pretty meh massage but that's not the point.
Daliah. I'd love to know the name of the larger girl, actually really cool. Great service here, clean, you can tell they have their regulars and aren't trying to get shut down. Making this a regular stop, despite the lack of roaming.
Orient on and. Arlington. Fantastic spot but they need to slow down or they won't be around forever. Keep this on hush. Not giving details publicly, but it's a great spot.
I'm fine with self service so long as roaming is allowed. If anyone has any recs for a spot, I'm all ears. Northside of downtown here, and don't really want someone in their 50's.
-
03-11-20 11:50 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 204Avon
Juju wasn't attractive, but had a great personality. Sophia was a tall drink of water with nice naturals.
Originally Posted by ItsHimAgain
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 09:04 #13404Regular Member

Posts: 11Kentucky ave
Does anyone know here? Any experience?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand...0852-38890643/
-
03-11-20 08:23 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 24386th and Michigan spa near kindercare
Can't recall the name, sorry. It is East of the firehouse and next to a kindercare. Stopped in a couple of weeks ago at night. Met by a gentleman at the door who directed me to a room. Older nice looking lady came in to give the massage. Long and short no hints of anything.
Thinking it was just a new opening thing I went back last week in the morning. Again decent lady and decent massage but no hints at all.
If anyone has any luck I would love to know.
Thanks Mike.
-
03-11-20 08:23 #13402Regular Member

Posts: 14Kentucky Ave. Spa
I'm out-of-town right now but I just received news from a friend that might interest some fellow south-siders.
My friend said that a new girl started work at Kentucky Ave. Last evening. Tina, the dark-haired girl who has been there most of February, left a few days ago. Her replacement is apparently a younger looking and more attractive girl named Cici.
I'll let my friend post his own review if he's so inclined, but the important point of his news is that Cici has a menu like that of Julia, the first girl who worked there (and famously took whatever tip was offered).
-
03-11-20 08:20 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 1175Realistically, yes
Unless the AMP only has girls who have been there a while. Then, the risk is no higher than being out in public.
Originally Posted by Db2007
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 07:45 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 130Wondering
Since the Coronavirus originated in China, should there be a concern about a potential exposure at the AMPs?
-
03-10-20 22:10 #13399Regular Member

Posts: 14Happy Days are here again on Kentucky Ave.
I'm out-of-town right now but I just received news from a friend that might interest some fellow south-siders.
My friend said that a new girl started work at Kentucky Ave. This evening. Tina, the dark-haired girl who has been there most of February, left a few days ago. Her replacement is apparently a younger looking and more attractive girl named Cici.
I'll let my friend post his own review if he's so inclined, but the important point of his news is that Cici has a menu like that of Julia, the first girl who worked there (and famously took whatever tip was offered). I'd guess that the new girl is a little more prudent about her tips.
-
03-10-20 20:50 #13398Regular Member

Posts: 5Star
On my way to Costco on Michigan rd and something caught my eye. It was Star massage. I immediately started to think back to the one in Avon years ago. How I miss Juju and Sophia. Anybody remember Hannah and Karen from Bali spa?
-
03-09-20 14:27 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 140Lavender
I have been twice. First time was with younger girl with nice rack. Second time was with older woman, short with big tits and yes she freed them. Probable will return in the next few days and will report.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
Always was taken to the room furthest from the front door.
-
03-09-20 12:58 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 80She did that to me too. I had never been there before so I decided to check it out one day last summer. 2 ladies working, but the older one with the big rack did the massage. On the flip she wanted. 6 to let them sweater puppets lose on top of the. 4 for the HJ she was already doing.
Originally Posted by PurpleHey
[View Original Post]
Hard pass on that one. I've never had to pay extra for a top coming off or UTC roam on top. Haven't been back since.
-
03-09-20 12:45 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 80A Spa
Big thanks to <b Jjbee62 </ b for his report on this place. Driving back from out of town this weekend, I decided to stop by since it was on the way home. Previous report details are spot on.
Provided was as described -- 40 ish looking, not fat but not a spinner, and the rack was pretty good (at least C cups if not smaller D's). I heard at least 2 voices when I walked in, but never saw the other girl. Never been before so I took an hour. She was very pleasant, loved the heated table, and they had a towel warmer in the room so she didn't have to leave. Word of warning, this chick massages using minimal oil and rubs fast enough to generate heat. She'll also use knees along with elbows.
On the flip, hands and junior got disinfected with rubbing alcohol or sanitizer and, yes, the lipjob commenced. Very interesting and felt great. I slipped up her shorts and roamed a bit, but my focus was on those tits.
Pretty nice rack for someone her size, with regular sized nips (not the eraser sized ones I normally see at other places). Junior had his way with them until the finale came shortly after. She offered a table shower but I declined as I needed to get back on the road. Total damage $. I'd definitely repeat. I think this provider has an ass-thing or something. She spent quite a while just working on my ass and even kissed the cheeks. Hey, I'm not complaining.
Stay safe out there.











Reply With Quote





