Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 662 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2463

    Savannah. Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Ya she used to be totally legit back a dew years ago when she hosted at a hotel in newton. I haven't seen her for at least 3 years so who the fuck knows. Too bad because she was a gem
    I read the reviews and decided to give her a shot. I proceeded with caution and started texting with her and set up a time to meet. Made the trip down and she completely flaked and ghosted me. Not sure what's up with her, but she's really sketchy. Do yourself a favor and move along.

  2. #2462

    Hannah

    Saw Hannah recently. Honestly gives best head around. Her health seems to be not as good as last time. I didn't ask questions but she disclosed some stuff. She is moving today or tomorrow to a hotel in Worcester for a week or so. I forget where she said her new place will be in Worcester. She isn't always the easiest to set up with. But she is really nice and great to see.

  3. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sam Ashley last week. Met her at a store near where she's staying. We went to her room mish cowgirl cim 1. 5 hhr had a good time. Not really my cup of tea but would repeat in a pinch.
    Does anyone have a link for Sam Ashley? I'd like to check her out. Thanks!

  4. #2460

    Scam tactic

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Haha I believe you. I've had my eye on her for a while so I hit her up the other day and she said she needs a $100 deposit for new clients. That's when I was like damn that sucks because ill NEVER give these girls money up front. That's how you get scammed.

    Plus her ad says she has a incall in northern RI and when I talked to her she said she had a place in central MA so I thought that was kinda sketch too. I told her I live a bit south of Worcester so now suddenly her incall is super close? Sketchy af imo.

    Sucks because she's hot and I love tiny little spinners but oh well.
    This is a common tactic among the scammers who require a deposit. They'll ask you where you're located and then they'll tell you that they're in the same city. Typically, their ad will say something vague for their location like "downtown" or "local. " There are also others who claim they'll only meet you after you purchase their premium snapchat or whatever site they've chosen to list pics and videos. Of course, these ads usually have pictures that are too good to be true so that's another obvious sign to look for.

    I had one of these scammers get upset at me when I texted them because I refused to tell them where I was located. I told them I was interested in an incall, which means I would be going to them. Why did they need my location? Well, it's because they need the city that I'm in so they can tell me they're in the same area, and they're likely doing a quick Google search to list a street or a hotel to fake like they're nearby. Can't do that if I never tell them where I'm located though.

  5. #2459

    Never will I do anything up front again either

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Haha I believe you. I've had my eye on her for a while so I hit her up the other day and she said she needs a $100 deposit for new clients. That's when I was like damn that sucks because ill NEVER give these girls money up front. That's how you get scammed.

    Plus her ad says she has a incall in northern RI and when I talked to her she said she had a place in central MA so I thought that was kinda sketch too. I told her I live a bit south of Worcester so now suddenly her incall is super close? Sketchy af imo.

    Sucks because she's hot and I love tiny little spinners but oh well.
    She was totally hot in person for sure. The lights were dimmed in my house but she did look good. Her ad does say she has a place in RI but she's also very close to Worcester too, I should of done more digging. All of a sudden she has ads with her as a blond and ads with her as regular. Too bad she had a hot little body.

  6. #2458

  7. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    So I never actually saw her before and haven't yet now so I can't tell you if its really her. But I did talk to her yesterday over text and then called her and she seemed fine. She told me she was open to meeting at a store across the street from where she's staying and go over to her room together. Who knows. I may go to some recon later today.
    I saw Sam Ashley last week. Met her at a store near where she's staying. We went to her room mish cowgirl cim 1. 5 hhr had a good time. Not really my cup of tea but would repeat in a pinch.

  8. #2456

    Hannah

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/massa...r/019935980066

    Hannah has been a topic of conversation on both this board and Fitchburg (where she lives until recently). She seems to have two types of ads that she posts. The first is a massage only where she clearly states that she does nothing sexual. The second is where she is far too explicit, even for STG. I decided to see her after a lot of deliberation.

    Hannah hosts in a crappy apartment building. It's 3 or 4 stories and kind or rundown. Her place was very neat, but also sparse. She has a separate massage room with a table and heater and even a scent machine. She has a number of oils and lotions too. Given the place she lives, I never expected that.

    Her therapeutic massage skills were pretty darn good. She performed the massage in the nude. There was some teasing before I flipped. The finish was a mix of HJ and BJ. She allowed roaming all over, as long as you are respectful. I think I paid $150 or possibly more, I left a tip.

    Hannah is a little odd. She had me wait 10-15 minutes while she cleaned. She is talkative and she will tell you a lot about herself. I liked her, but I also felt a little bad for her. Clearly things aren't going great for her, and it sounds like she has had some bad interactions with her clients. I would like to see her again, but it's kind of a long drive for me.
    Last edited by Bastardale; 03-09-20 at 17:59. Reason: Typo

  9. #2455

    Samash

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    She seems too concerned with wanting to know people's names. Has any real members out here seen her recently? I have to put it like that. Because it seems only newbie types with a few posts have vouched for her. Not that they're not real. But point is people with shit for cred are vouching for her. While several members in general are saying, she's hit their phone up. I still haven't received her text. And she sort of knew who I was. Should've had my number saved. Cause I have seen her before. I hit her up on one of my other numbers. And she has thus far avoided me, hearing her voice. To confirm it is indeed her? Would like to hear from trusted Senior members on this. Thanks.
    So I never actually saw her before and haven't yet now so I can't tell you if its really her. But I did talk to her yesterday over text and then called her and she seemed fine. She told me she was open to meeting at a store across the street from where she's staying and go over to her room together. Who knows. I may go to some recon later today.

  10. #2454

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    True. I cannot vouch for the current version. But, as with all reviews, get to know the trustworthiness AND taste of the reviewers. This will increase your odds. Of course, never a sure thing.
    Ya she used to be totally legit back a dew years ago when she hosted at a hotel in newton. I haven't seen her for at least 3 years so who the fuck knows. Too bad because she was a gem.

  11. #2453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Kate the companionship

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman,

    Anyone have any good reviews on this one? Senior members please PM me for more info.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...x/704980670604
    Search her name in the Boston section. Someone did a review last month on her. He had fun.

  12. #2452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    People change over the years

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    People change over the years, drugs will make people do funny things. I didn't leave my wallet, but I did give her a small donation up front and she decided to totally bail. She has four fake phone numbers that I know of and is using 3 different fake profiles on here. One pic I can tell is real, but she's definitely ripping people off no question. Good luck if any of you try this awful one.
    True. I cannot vouch for the current version. But, as with all reviews, get to know the trustworthiness AND taste of the reviewers. This will increase your odds. Of course, never a sure thing.

  13. #2451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Even if you see a provider 100 times and trust her and she give you discount. You still shouldn't leave wallet. Me on the other hand always leave my wallet in my car. And I said this before and will say again. Always see a provider when they mostly need money to pay for hotel. The chance are they will try their best to satisfied you. I learn that the hard way.
    Note that I said ". You should take precautions that you should take with every provider. ".

  14. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    People change over the years, drugs will make people do funny things. I didn't leave my wallet, but I did give her a small donation up front and she decided to totally bail. She has four fake phone numbers that I know of and is using 3 different fake profiles on here. One pic I can tell is real, but she's definitely ripping people off no question. Good luck if any of you try this awful one.
    Haha I believe you. I've had my eye on her for a while so I hit her up the other day and she said she needs a $100 deposit for new clients. That's when I was like damn that sucks because ill NEVER give these girls money up front. That's how you get scammed.

    Plus her ad says she has a incall in northern RI and when I talked to her she said she had a place in central MA so I thought that was kinda sketch too. I told her I live a bit south of Worcester so now suddenly her incall is super close? Sketchy af imo.

    Sucks because she's hot and I love tiny little spinners but oh well.

  15. #2449

    Katthecompanion

    Hello Gentleman,

    Anyone have any good reviews on this one? Senior members please PM me for more info.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...x/704980670604

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape