Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1475
    I was suppose to meet and I detoured after she wanted me to send a current in the car pic. I offer live video and she declined figured it was a male handler but she did call me to verify but still freaked me out so I detoured. Past review said she was looking through his pants while he was in the bathroom. So I was already on edge.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBenson4569  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    I saw a previous report during a search talking about Cindy. What's the background? There was some mention she ran with Baby and crew?

  2. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Under her profile name of blanchalove though she said her name is Jenny.
    I searched on Banchalove but came up empty.

  3. #1473

    I had reviewed her

    Quote Originally Posted by BBenson4569  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    I saw a previous report during a search talking about Cindy. What's the background? There was some mention she ran with Baby and crew?
    Under her profile name of blanchalove though she said her name is Jenny.

  4. #1472

    Background info

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    I saw a previous report during a search talking about Cindy. What's the background? There was some mention she ran with Baby and crew?

  5. #1471

    Background on Cindy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43

    I've seen notes on this one before. I believe someone called her Cindy.

    What's the background? I saw something in the prior posts that she used to run with baby / Ava. Curious on the details if someone is willing to share.

  6. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I've had some luck with State from SB.
    Same. Two of my previous three, with an ECU girl in between.

  7. #1469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Dancers

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreezz63  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar quote from a dancer at CC a few years back when I asked her about anything physical outside the club. She was hot but damn, in the end just not worth all that.
    Just my opinion but They are the worst of the worst. GPS, attitudes, over priced and the illusion they actually have significance in the real world. It seems the worst women in the world are attracted to that profession.

  8. #1468

    I've had a similar quote

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I think she's a hard pass, SVT.

    She's wanting the $200 for just a meet / greet / dinner. I passed her info on to a few via DM and no one has been able to make any headway. Totally unreasonable. She's an 8 (on her best day) but she's got the wrong expectations.

    On a further LOL note:

    Had a Pure Gold girl tell me she'd meet -- but that anything physical outside the club started at 1 K. / shrug.

    Had a hairstylist in Fuquay tell me she'd meet if I bought her "premium snapchat" for a few weeks and we'd see how it goes.

    I guess PT Barnum was right. Haha.
    I had a similar quote from a dancer at CC a few years back when I asked her about anything physical outside the club. She was hot but damn, in the end just not worth all that.

  9. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. There is a TON is fake profiles floating around SA Raleigh pretending to go to State, I've actually had some fun grilling then before they block me.

    They are from over seas or out of state. Never even stepped foot on campus or even in this City.

    Loyal Pack Grad here. Don't let these people fuck with us.

    I'm sure there are legit chicks from State on SA. Ask them one or two things about the area / school. Don't let these scammers use our City or School for their BS.

    Rant over. Thank you.
    I've had some luck with State from SB.

  10. #1466

    Nevermind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find her. Any link?
    I think she's a hard pass, SVT.

    She's wanting the $200 for just a meet / greet / dinner. I passed her info on to a few via DM and no one has been able to make any headway. Totally unreasonable. She's an 8 (on her best day) but she's got the wrong expectations.

    On a further LOL note:

    Had a Pure Gold girl tell me she'd meet -- but that anything physical outside the club started at 1 K. / shrug.

    Had a hairstylist in Fuquay tell me she'd meet if I bought her "premium snapchat" for a few weeks and we'd see how it goes.

    I guess PT Barnum was right. Haha.

  11. #1465

    Fake Wolfpack

    Just an FYI. There is a TON is fake profiles floating around SA Raleigh pretending to go to State, I've actually had some fun grilling then before they block me.

    They are from over seas or out of state. Never even stepped foot on campus or even in this City.

    Loyal Pack Grad here. Don't let these people fuck with us.

    I'm sure there are legit chicks from State on SA. Ask them one or two things about the area / school. Don't let these scammers use our City or School for their BS.

    Rant over. Thank you.

  12. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    She's real and ready to meet / DTF, if any of you are on there.

    In fact, she has a bill she needs paid by Wednesday. $400. I told her I'd cover half; so she'd need someone to cover the other half.

    She's real and a pretty, professional lady here in Raleigh. She can't host, however.
    Couldn't find her. Any link?

  13. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    They can say you offered $ for sex. If they have screenshots / texts / proof. You might get banned.

    I actually got banned for connecting with SBs via social media instead of through the site. Made another user name. Got reported again, LOL. So, yeah, it can happen.

    I haven't had any issues with the other Sugar sites but I'm kicked off SA.
    I never negotiate $$ on the site. I always give my number so we can txt off there. I've met a few who will insists negotiating on the site before number exchanges. To those, I say bye! Bye!

  14. #1462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Have communicated with a few recently who upon not liking what they hear from me break up by saying they are going to report me! Not surprisingly they tend to be young in their twenties. Of course nothing has happened as far as I can tell but curious about the grounds on which SBs can report a profile to SA.
    Honestly the site sucks. The hypocrisy is unbelievable when you read the guidelines they claim no selling of pics and videos is allowed along with no internet only postings and escorting is forbidden, Yet they screen postings and allow the greetings to go through from chicks that put it right out there in their greetings. Than all it takes is one message to some ugly fat spoiled thing on there who is under the illusion she is not a ***** and they report you and the site automatically takes the chicks side and removes your account. How is it they get away with charging women 4 times less than guys to post messages on there and skirt around discrimination issues? Their attitude is the women keep the guys paying their $90 a month fees and can do no wrong. Now you have a bunch of 18 year old on there who think they are going to get money off of guys for their platonic companionship because the site advertises it as such.

    Truth being told the owners are hypocritical pimps exploiting both sides for their gain and skirting around the Foster law with their b. S. Wording and luring unsuspecting young women into prostitution.

  15. #1461

    Oh well. My communication with SBs is very benign

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    They can say you offered $ for sex. If they have screenshots / texts / proof. You might get banned.
    ...
    And it is mostly about schedules and their expectation $ if the mere mention of $ without any mention of what is expected in return is incriminating then so be it! I have been on SA off and on for 5 years now and not going to change my modus operandi now simply because I have a family and play time is very limited so would like to spend as much of it in FC as possible rather than on in person M&G so I do the M&G via text or SA messaging!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape