Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 13258
-
03-11-20 18:56 #8863Banned Member

Posts: 393Wrong post
I think you confused my post with someone else's post. Follow the string of posts back and you will find a link to a Latina in Malden.
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 18:13 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 2099Minx / Marina
Maybe nothing, then again maybe a good time, I wouldn't know as I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
She may have changed her menu but it's hard to change your spots once it's offered it usually stays offered, although maybe more selectively & on the D / L.
Originally Posted by Gallo1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
However if her look & pricing isn't to your liking then just move along.
Originally Posted by Gallo1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 16:46 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 252Marina the masseuse
May I ask what's so special about her?
Originally Posted by Southshoreboy
[View Original Post]
1. She's very, let's say, "thick" (see pics below).
2. It's $x4 an hour.
3. 2 hour minimum for new clients that includes a "life coaching" session - $x8.
4. Wants real name verification.
Sounds like a lot of coin for what's being offered. Might as well book a trip to Vegas. What am I missing?
https://sensualenergybodywork.com/img/bg/landing.jpg
https://sensualenergybodywork.com/img/bg/5.jpg
https://sensualenergybodywork.com/ph...es/photo-6.jpg
-
03-10-20 21:31 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 282Must be dreaming
Costs an arm and a leg.
Originally Posted by Southshoreboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 18:05 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 282So your saying
You filled out the booking form and gave her your license, work profile on LinkedIn et cetera. If she is screening that heavily clearly.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Other things are happening. It's very thorough the website.
-
03-10-20 18:04 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 282So your saying
You filled out the secure form and it was all good? How did you negotiate over the phone?
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 16:31 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 64For an hour or half?
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 16:22 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 154Marina
There you go Nimbus.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
https://sensualenergybodywork.com/
She is definitely one of my favorites in South Shore.
Cheers.
SSB.
-
03-10-20 06:26 #8855Banned Member

Posts: 393Hot Cuban MILF
It was FS and if not for the use of the cover it would have been full GFE. She is very playful and has a great attitude. My only suggestion would be is to set the pace.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 20:50 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 931What'd you get for 200? Details, man!
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 18:03 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 505Perla
https://massage.eros.com/massachuset...707.htm?cat=83
Hi has anyone visited Perla yet? She is located in Chelsea and that is kind of far for me most days. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
-
03-09-20 14:44 #8852Banned Member

Posts: 393Opportunity lost
This girl is lots of fun. I didn't bother with the body rub. Negotiated for 200 and been back twice.
Originally Posted by Nobodynose
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 10:07 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 349Marina
Can anyone help direct me to find her contact info?
-
03-06-20 22:28 #8850Regular Member

Posts: 11Swampscott
Saw them a while back. Not sure about the body to body as they never said that or offered it. It might be something now they offer but I kind of doubt it. They said first three sessions are usually the same. Very friendly practitioners and 4 hand massage was fairly good but I have had better. They end with quiet meditation and breathing as they are really into reiki with tantra. I actually enjoyed that. HE was not real sensuous and actually a bit rough but does the job. As advertised 120 and I added 40. Might return in future but I am looking for a bit better experience. Good standby though. Very friendly ladies who enjoy chatting.
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 22:18 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 30I think this is the same couple:
And I think this one:
Originally Posted by Ftp4488
[View Original Post]
In reply to:
Originally Posted by Meatulater
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
(Note: some of the quotes were jumbled when I was adding info).
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




