Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 28083
-
03-11-20 15:10 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 461Anyone have any info on Relaxing Massage on midway drive?
-
03-11-20 14:25 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 102Soothing Massage
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. So not the cutish young girl giving the massage in the photo and not so great service. I'll spend my money somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Sailor1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 13:41 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 53Location
Where is Luke?
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 01:03 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 56Don't be jelly.
Originally Posted by EricTheActor
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 21:07 #11519Senior Member

Posts: 25Of course she did.
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 19:10 #11518Regular Member

Posts: 16Soothing massage
I think that this came up a couple of weeks ago. My understanding is that this is an ad from one or more older Chinese women working in what looks like a doctor's office in Del Mar. An HE is available but little more. I saw someone there several years ago (who used a different ad-"Single mother needs help") and it was disappointing, but I don't know who is working there now. If you Google aggressively, you can find a couple of reviews which range from poor to average.
Originally Posted by Marco19
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 16:01 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 102Looking for Info
Any intel on this one: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899 are any extras offered?
Thanks for whatever you can share. Feel free to pm me.
Marco.
-
03-09-20 22:41 #11516Senior Member

Posts: 94Hui on Balboa
I also had a lame experience at Hui. Was greeted by "Jessica", maybe 50's with an attractive face for her age but not much else going. I went for the 30 for 30 deal. I gave her 40 and she said she'd be back with change. By the time she returned, I was face down and waiting for my massage to start. She apparently didn't bring my 10 in change but went straight to the "massage" - basically just lightly running her fingers over me. After the flip was okay, nothing too memorable. As I got up to pay her, I asked for my 10, with the plan to give her 40. She said she didn't have any small bills. When I gave her 20 more. So 30 total. She complained and insisted on 20 more. I relented, wondering if she thought it was really worth screwing me over for an extra 10, and guaranteeing that I wouldn't return.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 22:17 #11515Senior Member

Posts: 100GF to Thailand?
Wow, talk about a sand to the beach story. I tell me friends to go over there, they will never believe it. And not just all of the strip clubs and bar girls. Locals and freelancers abound trying to get a falang (foreigner) to fall for them and take them home with them. My buddy is there now, since things are slow he has his pick of the girls freelancing and they are doing 500 baht for short, 2-3 hours, or less than $17. And these are cute little Thai girls, how can you beat it? My Brit friend who has been over there many times and finally married a Thai girl says it best: "All of your life you have been the predator and the women the prey. In Thailand you are the prey and they are the predators!" Heaven on earth for men like us!!
Originally Posted by Ryangel6
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 18:49 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 56Yep. She even said, "You ever injure any girl with that thing?" 😉
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 11:01 #11513Senior Member

Posts: 529Thanks for the report. Maybe you got low mileage because she was afraid of that chode you carry in your pants. LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeHall
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 19:06 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 56Soft Touch
Yeah, I went to Soft Touch not too long ago. It's located in an office building not far from Cheetahs. Had to call several times and during weekdays to get them to text me the room number; I guess they're not open during the weekend. I saw Bella. Except for photoshopping out her enormous tattoos, pics were accurate and recent. She was beautiful. Paid $200 for hr nude which included slight body slide, limited touching, and minimal tit sucking. HJ finish was very good. The limited action wasn't worth it, though, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038
-
03-08-20 00:43 #11511Regular Member

Posts: 5RCDK's link is correct, a more recent version of the ad I saw.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 19:38 #11510Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lusk
I believed this is one of their ads.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/japanes...-mesa-38678770
-
03-07-20 19:31 #11509Banned Member

Posts: 3075DB Spa
Has anyone tried this place? They advertised Asian and Latina masseuses.
https://www.dbspasandiego.com/?gclid...8aAqDTEALw_wcB










Reply With Quote





