Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 41,251 to 41,265 of 52324
-
03-10-20 21:31 #11074Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've seen Willow as well several times and No for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Kamsamida
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 21:28 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 7266She was at CLL in Vegas and was also in NYC. Not bare services.
Originally Posted by Darmour88
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 20:20 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 99What site is this? I've lost track and been out of the kgirl routine the last half year.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
Thanks ticking.
-
03-10-20 19:31 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 47Kte
Pretty sure KTE.
Originally Posted by Darmour88
[View Original Post]
Not so sure, but Haru? Or something like that.
No BBFS either iirc.
Sorry can't help more.
-
03-10-20 16:46 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 358How is the jav girl experience compared to a kgirl experience? Or Jessica herself specifically?
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
I get she's booked everyday fully but is that more because of the rarity or something special about the performance itself?
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Also. Are Hitomi and Hanako JAV too? Or they just happen to also be Japanese.
-
03-10-20 15:51 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 233Anyone recognize her?
Her pictures look so familiar. But I don't remember her name so I can't find any reviews. Does anyone know if she is BBFS?
Thanks in advance.
-
03-10-20 11:42 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 3480Tuesday March 10
M. Nuri, Ginger, Charlotte.
Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby, Min.
Sexy Angels. Chanel, Luna, Jessie.
Sexyfunkgirls. Kandi, Nina.
-
03-10-20 11:27 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 518She's real and I can confirm that. Fully booked everyday.
Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusash
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 11:12 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 518La fantasy are using real pictures with their current line up.
-
03-10-20 01:54 #11065Banned Member

Posts: 208Charlotte
Saw Willow in the Bay Area and I confirm that she is a no-go for BB.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 23:05
Senior Member
-
03-09-20 20:48 #11064Regular Member

Posts: 6Is she really a JAV model though? Googled her and can't find anything at all.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 18:34 #11063Banned Member

Posts: 1333Charlotte
I have seen her once and I heard that for BBFS service, she falls in a category of YMMV and I am assuming that with REPEAT visits may lead to BBFS. However she takes the P2 P very far but I did not care for her look to go back or to push the envelope with her. My only session with her was CFS.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 18:09 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 939Charlotte
Thanks for info everyone. Probably will pass, there might be a chance of BBFS being with M, but having a failed BBFS time screws up my hobby week. Just going to go with a safer choice unless someone esle says otherwise.
-
03-09-20 18:03 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 530Charlotte
She was with another booker in LA and OC, but was NOT BBFS when she worked elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 17:52 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 518[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.











Reply With Quote






