Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 9921
-
03-10-20 21:52 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 1048Provider
I know this one was talked about as of recent on this forum because I found her info on here just over the weekend. I forget where I found her on here and now I'm back to ask questions.
I may visit her Friday. Can anyone tell me how she is at BJ or FS? Also, there was some talk about her living in a dirty basement or apartment or something like that.
What's her incall like? Is she worth 80 for a quick visit? Please let me know before Friday if anyone can.
-
03-10-20 17:09 #2465Banned Member

Posts: 942Savannah review
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...c/714359211927
So I've been a member on this forum for like 5 years. And I don't necessarily believe all the reviews. But the most recent reviews on this girl is that she rips guy's off or asks for money upfront via cash app. So I sent her a text and asked her if she would give me her side of the story?. Of why all these guys are making rip-off reviews?. She replied "if you don't trust me then go see another fuking girl" . I was like holy shit* have a good day. I try to find common sense in everything. Why would this girl be so mean to me? Is that going to make me go see her?. It's just unreal.
-
03-10-20 14:56 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 161Hannah
Do you have a LINK for Hannah?
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 12:47 #2463Regular Member

Posts: 20Savannah. Don't waste your time
I read the reviews and decided to give her a shot. I proceeded with caution and started texting with her and set up a time to meet. Made the trip down and she completely flaked and ghosted me. Not sure what's up with her, but she's really sketchy. Do yourself a favor and move along.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 09:50 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 190Hannah
Saw Hannah recently. Honestly gives best head around. Her health seems to be not as good as last time. I didn't ask questions but she disclosed some stuff. She is moving today or tomorrow to a hotel in Worcester for a week or so. I forget where she said her new place will be in Worcester. She isn't always the easiest to set up with. But she is really nice and great to see.
-
03-10-20 06:49 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 163Does anyone have a link for Sam Ashley? I'd like to check her out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 23:36 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 174Scam tactic
This is a common tactic among the scammers who require a deposit. They'll ask you where you're located and then they'll tell you that they're in the same city. Typically, their ad will say something vague for their location like "downtown" or "local. " There are also others who claim they'll only meet you after you purchase their premium snapchat or whatever site they've chosen to list pics and videos. Of course, these ads usually have pictures that are too good to be true so that's another obvious sign to look for.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
I had one of these scammers get upset at me when I texted them because I refused to tell them where I was located. I told them I was interested in an incall, which means I would be going to them. Why did they need my location? Well, it's because they need the city that I'm in so they can tell me they're in the same area, and they're likely doing a quick Google search to list a street or a hotel to fake like they're nearby. Can't do that if I never tell them where I'm located though.
-
03-09-20 22:15 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 157Never will I do anything up front again either
She was totally hot in person for sure. The lights were dimmed in my house but she did look good. Her ad does say she has a place in RI but she's also very close to Worcester too, I should of done more digging. All of a sudden she has ads with her as a blond and ads with her as regular. Too bad she had a hot little body.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 21:00 #2458Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone seen her?
-
03-09-20 18:17 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 40I saw Sam Ashley last week. Met her at a store near where she's staying. We went to her room mish cowgirl cim 1. 5 hhr had a good time. Not really my cup of tea but would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 17:58 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 506Hannah
http://boston.skipthegames.com/massa...r/019935980066
Hannah has been a topic of conversation on both this board and Fitchburg (where she lives until recently). She seems to have two types of ads that she posts. The first is a massage only where she clearly states that she does nothing sexual. The second is where she is far too explicit, even for STG. I decided to see her after a lot of deliberation.
Hannah hosts in a crappy apartment building. It's 3 or 4 stories and kind or rundown. Her place was very neat, but also sparse. She has a separate massage room with a table and heater and even a scent machine. She has a number of oils and lotions too. Given the place she lives, I never expected that.
Her therapeutic massage skills were pretty darn good. She performed the massage in the nude. There was some teasing before I flipped. The finish was a mix of HJ and BJ. She allowed roaming all over, as long as you are respectful. I think I paid $150 or possibly more, I left a tip.
Hannah is a little odd. She had me wait 10-15 minutes while she cleaned. She is talkative and she will tell you a lot about herself. I liked her, but I also felt a little bad for her. Clearly things aren't going great for her, and it sounds like she has had some bad interactions with her clients. I would like to see her again, but it's kind of a long drive for me.Last edited by Bastardale; 03-09-20 at 17:59. Reason: Typo
-
03-09-20 16:44 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 237Samash
So I never actually saw her before and haven't yet now so I can't tell you if its really her. But I did talk to her yesterday over text and then called her and she seemed fine. She told me she was open to meeting at a store across the street from where she's staying and go over to her room together. Who knows. I may go to some recon later today.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 16:38 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 237Savannah
Ya she used to be totally legit back a dew years ago when she hosted at a hotel in newton. I haven't seen her for at least 3 years so who the fuck knows. Too bad because she was a gem.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 13:52 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 4546Kate the companionship
Search her name in the Boston section. Someone did a review last month on her. He had fun.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 13:17 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 624People change over the years
True. I cannot vouch for the current version. But, as with all reviews, get to know the trustworthiness AND taste of the reviewers. This will increase your odds. Of course, never a sure thing.
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





