Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    The cases where multiple men are arrested at once are stings. Thsy either suddenly enter and try to catch people in the act. Even if they don't catch them red handex, most people are ignorant of their rights and blab everything or try to talk their way out and fail.

    To your second question, don't bother even saying you went for a massage only. You are opening the door by answering the question and they are excellent at getting people to talk / spill the beans. Instead, just respectfully say you're exercising the 5th and decline to answer. That's it.
    Exercise the SIXTH. Which is having a lawyer present. Google "don't talk to the cops".

  2. #2357
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I've been mongering for about 8 years now and definitely have paid many visits to massage parlors with no problems. If I was stopped by LEO walking out I would just say I received only a massage and hope for the best. But why is it that we sometimes see 2 or 3 guys arrested at one time. What did they do wrong and what can I do to always prevent that?
    The cases where multiple men are arrested at once are stings. Thsy either suddenly enter and try to catch people in the act. Even if they don't catch them red handex, most people are ignorant of their rights and blab everything or try to talk their way out and fail.

    To your second question, don't bother even saying you went for a massage only. You are opening the door by answering the question and they are excellent at getting people to talk / spill the beans. Instead, just respectfully say you're exercising the 5th and decline to answer. That's it.

  3. #2356

    Best Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I've been mongering for about 8 years now and definitely have paid many visits to massage parlors with no problems. If I was stopped by LEO walking out I would just say I received only a massage and hope for the best. But why is it that we sometimes see 2 or 3 guys arrested at one time. What did they do wrong and what can I do to always prevent that?
    Don't say anything be respectful and ask if you are free to go and leave.

  4. #2355

    Might be a newb question

    Ok so I've been mongering for about 8 years now and definitely have paid many visits to massage parlors with no problems. If I was stopped by LEO walking out I would just say I received only a massage and hope for the best. But why is it that we sometimes see 2 or 3 guys arrested at one time. What did they do wrong and what can I do to always prevent that?

  5. #2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BebeBozzo  [View Original Post]
    Most of the posters here, not all, are unlikely to see someone at 700-800/ hr. Her Slixa link suggests she may have used the name Lilah at some point. Try posting in LA forum.
    Yes according to her Twitter she started out as Lilah but changed her name last year. Thanks, will try the LA forum.

  6. #2353
    DM. You're an idiot for posting something like this. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteMonger  [View Original Post]
    Where can I head to late night to find drunk girls to sleep with?

  7. #2352

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet Joelle Lennox?

    https://twitter.com/joellelennox

    Based in LA but visits Boston occasionally. Looks incredible in her photos but I don't see much in terms of reviews (I'm not on p411 or anything, I'm a complete newbie). Any help verifying that that's really her or anyone who has had any experiences booking her, I'd love to hear from you.

    Thank you!
    Most of the posters here, not all, are unlikely to see someone at 700-800/ hr. Her Slixa link suggests she may have used the name Lilah at some point. Try posting in LA forum.

  8. #2351
    Anyone ever meet Joelle Lennox?

    https://twitter.com/joellelennox

    Based in LA but visits Boston occasionally. Looks incredible in her photos but I don't see much in terms of reviews (I'm not on p411 or anything, I'm a complete newbie). Any help verifying that that's really her or anyone who has had any experiences booking her, I'd love to hear from you.

    Thank you!

  9. #2350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Don't you think, if someone were to answer that question on here, that there would be quite a line of dudes just looking for a freebie?
    I'd just steer clear of him. He asks some of the weirdest questions.

  10. #2349
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Daisy Buchanans on Newbury st always had a reputation for guys going in close to last call, talking up the most obviously drunk chick and leaving with her, but that was 20 plus years ago. Advice, start there. And make sure it's consensual once you are at her / your place.
    Daisys closed in 2014.

  11. #2348

    Free sex

    Daisy Buchanans on Newbury st always had a reputation for guys going in close to last call, talking up the most obviously drunk chick and leaving with her, but that was 20 plus years ago. Advice, start there. And make sure it's consensual once you are at her / your place.

  12. #2347
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteMonger  [View Original Post]
    Where can I head to late night to find drunk girls to sleep with?
    That's borderline rape, dude.

  13. #2346

    Free Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteMonger  [View Original Post]
    Where can I head to late night to find drunk girls to sleep with?
    Don't you think, if someone were to answer that question on here, that there would be quite a line of dudes just looking for a freebie?

  14. #2345

    Free sex

    Where can I head to late night to find drunk girls to sleep with?

  15. #2344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOld  [View Original Post]
    But I do find puritanical views are falling by the wayside in certain women. This happens ESPECIALLY if the woman herself is treated well and is happy with herself in her own space. She then begins to realize that it's absolutely fine, nay PREFERABLE, for you to also be happy in your own, individual space. Keep your wife happy and self- satisfied and you can do as you please. It's no accident that superstar athletes / actots / politicians think this way and act accordingly.
    True, the difference however is that in our modern world it also often involves a woman making a demand of "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" and that often bounces against our own Freudian buttons LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape