Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 19324
-
03-09-20 10:58 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 2964Sara
She can be contacted here, send her a PM to SaraJJReady.
Originally Posted by Brutis
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 09:30 #7563Regular Member

Posts: 3Jazzy
Does anyone have any contact information for Jazzy in titusville?
PM me if needed. Thank you in advance!
-
03-09-20 07:50 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 55May I have contact info for Sarajj? PM if needed. Thanks brotha!
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 22:30 #7561Regular Member

Posts: 1Fix a flat
Your better off using the card elsewhere.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 16:51 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 1950Multi-Tasking
That is too funny, but unfortunately very true of most of the providers in Brevard! That's why I prefer UTRs or at least semi-UTRs, like the Redhead in Vero, who although pricey, gives a man her TOTAL undivided attention to the session! These girls in this county could learn a few things from her! IMHO.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:52 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 1755Multi-Tasking
I hate it when that happens!!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:08 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 759Her she is
My suspicion is this is her again with new pics and new number.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
I know this to be true cause that's the dirtbags phone number copy and paste on google you'll see the phag.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...p/488734832518
-
03-08-20 14:33 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 684Thanks
She sounds like real trash! On the phone while giving a BJ! WTF! Thanks for your review I'm sure she'll do anything not to perform!! For sure after you've paid!
Originally Posted by ThreeMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 14:01 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 545From what you've said, I classify her as a RipOFF and would have placed the report there. She didn't perform. She wanted a deposit beforehand, she wanted the balance upfront, she makes up a LAME excuse, and then hustles you out. Doesn't matter to me if she HAS A golden p-ssy and gets an OK review somewhere else. 1-strike rule --I put her on my {personal} No fly list. So many others out there that actually EARN their donations and some that even strive to see that you are satisfied. Sorry you had an expensive lesson. Others can / will benefit from your sharing. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ThreeMore
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
03-08-20 08:13 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 37Here's the thing. I was showered and all my clothes were fresh. I make it a point not to smell like a homeless guy.
Originally Posted by LostLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 08:11 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes that is what I meant. Donated through an app and actual cash.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 08:10 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes. Sent money thru cash app and gave her actual cash for some off menu stuff. It was rather foolish I know.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 00:50 #7552Banned Member

Posts: 12Lol
OMG this post made me laugh out loud!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 20:33 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 1755And
She has her own 2 x 4.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 20:30 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 1755I think he meant to say "send me my deposit back", which we all know is never going to happen.
Originally Posted by LostLaddie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






