Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 783 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 833 883 1283 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7579
    May I have contact info for Sarajj? PM if needed. Thanks brotha!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of a dream with Sarajj this morning and WOW. She oozes sex appeal, is passionate, has a rocking body and has outstanding lovemaking skills! Her apartment is easy to find, clean and smoke-free. I made an appt a couple days prior and we traded teasing texts leading up to our session. Upon arriving, her door was cracked open and as I entered I met an attractive woman who appeared younger than her listed age. We hugged and when she gave me a coy smile and rubbed her crotch on mine, I knew I was going to experience a great time. And was I ever right! I've been mongering for a few years and this woman is at the top of my list. As a matter of fact I deleted the rest of my contacts knowing I will only be seeing Sara until she moves or gets tired of seeing me. Her skin is flawless and the look in her eyes tell you she is up for almost anything you want to try and she really enjoys the sex. Her rates are reasonable and obviously I highly recommend you see her. I owe much thanks to TheBlackSwan and Willie24 for their positive reviews about her. Had they not posted the reviews, I would never have met her.

    She now advertises on USASG's sister site.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104199

  2. #7578

    Fix a flat

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    My AAA is about to expire and I'm wondering if anyone tried her services yet?

    http://archive.ph/v90c0
    Your better off using the card elsewhere.

  3. #7577

    Multi-Tasking

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when that happens!!
    That is too funny, but unfortunately very true of most of the providers in Brevard! That's why I prefer UTRs or at least semi-UTRs, like the Redhead in Vero, who although pricey, gives a man her TOTAL undivided attention to the session! These girls in this county could learn a few things from her! IMHO.

  4. #7576

    Multi-Tasking

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like real trash! On the phone while giving a BJ! WTF!
    I hate it when that happens!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TextingGoneTooFar.jpg‎  

  5. #7575

    Her she is

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    What the phuck is the matter with you guys this skank has been ripping guys off for months now how are you guys still not getting it?

    You can see her and her dirtbag bf manager what ever he is walking along Malabar road most every afternoon any day of the week trying to figure out what store there going to ripoff for the day.

    She changes her number and her name and even pics and still she gets your guys money.

    THE PICTURES ARE NOT HER.

    You guys have her real name so stay the hell away already.
    My suspicion is this is her again with new pics and new number.

    I know this to be true cause that's the dirtbags phone number copy and paste on google you'll see the phag.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...p/488734832518

  6. #7574

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMore  [View Original Post]
    Here's the thing. I was showered and all my clothes were fresh. I make it a point not to smell like a homeless guy.
    She sounds like real trash! On the phone while giving a BJ! WTF! Thanks for your review I'm sure she'll do anything not to perform!! For sure after you've paid!

  7. #7573
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMore  [View Original Post]
    Here's the thing. I was showered and all my clothes were fresh. I make it a point not to smell like a homeless guy.
    From what you've said, I classify her as a RipOFF and would have placed the report there. She didn't perform. She wanted a deposit beforehand, she wanted the balance upfront, she makes up a LAME excuse, and then hustles you out. Doesn't matter to me if she HAS A golden p-ssy and gets an OK review somewhere else. 1-strike rule --I put her on my {personal} No fly list. So many others out there that actually EARN their donations and some that even strive to see that you are satisfied. Sorry you had an expensive lesson. Others can / will benefit from your sharing. Thank you.

    F1.

  8. #7572
    Here's the thing. I was showered and all my clothes were fresh. I make it a point not to smell like a homeless guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Can you further explain the line above? Are "cash" and "money" two different things in this context?

    Also, while the poor hygiene was on you, the obesity discrimination is on her. Poor hygiene is ample reason to turn a client away; she shouldn't have stooped to fat shaming.

    I commend you for your honesty. Not many mongers would admit what you have and these experiences enlighten us all.

  9. #7571
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant to say "send me my deposit back", which we all know is never going to happen.
    Yes that is what I meant. Donated through an app and actual cash.

  10. #7570
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Send you back your money, I don't understand this part. Did you give her money through a cash app?
    Yes. Sent money thru cash app and gave her actual cash for some off menu stuff. It was rather foolish I know.

  11. #7569

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    She has her own 2 x 4.
    OMG this post made me laugh out loud!

  12. #7568

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    My AAA is about to expire and I'm wondering if anyone tried her services yet?

    http://archive.ph/v90c0
    She has her own 2 x 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fix-A-Flat Teresa.jpg‎  

  13. #7567
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Can you further explain the line above? Are "cash" and "money" two different things in this context?
    I think he meant to say "send me my deposit back", which we all know is never going to happen.

  14. #7566

    Fix a flat Theresa

    My AAA is about to expire and I'm wondering if anyone tried her services yet?

    http://archive.ph/v90c0

  15. #7565

    CashApp?

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Send you back your money, I don't understand this part. Did you give her money through a cash app?
    Could it possibly be that he had a deposit on an app and balance in cash when he got there?? Inquiring minds need to know. Also, maybe she claimed of the smell because she just didn't want to play with him because of his weight? I'm a big guy also and I've had ladies just say no right off the bat because of it. Never got in then had them complain like that. That's one good thing about AMP's, those girls accept us all. Play and stay safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape