Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 662 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Even if you see a provider 100 times and trust her and she give you discount. You still shouldn't leave wallet. Me on the other hand always leave my wallet in my car. And I said this before and will say again. Always see a provider when they mostly need money to pay for hotel. The chance are they will try their best to satisfied you. I learn that the hard way.
    Note that I said ". You should take precautions that you should take with every provider. ".

  2. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    People change over the years, drugs will make people do funny things. I didn't leave my wallet, but I did give her a small donation up front and she decided to totally bail. She has four fake phone numbers that I know of and is using 3 different fake profiles on here. One pic I can tell is real, but she's definitely ripping people off no question. Good luck if any of you try this awful one.
    Haha I believe you. I've had my eye on her for a while so I hit her up the other day and she said she needs a $100 deposit for new clients. That's when I was like damn that sucks because ill NEVER give these girls money up front. That's how you get scammed.

    Plus her ad says she has a incall in northern RI and when I talked to her she said she had a place in central MA so I thought that was kinda sketch too. I told her I live a bit south of Worcester so now suddenly her incall is super close? Sketchy af imo.

    Sucks because she's hot and I love tiny little spinners but oh well.

  3. #2449

    Katthecompanion

    Hello Gentleman,

    Anyone have any good reviews on this one? Senior members please PM me for more info.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...x/704980670604

  4. #2448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited this provider? https://worcester.rubratings.com/165229.

    TIA!
    Looks TGTBT. But would love to be wrong.

  5. #2447

    Worcester info?

    Anyone visited this provider? https://worcester.rubratings.com/165229.

    TIA!

  6. #2446

    Does anybody know what the deal is with SamAshley??

    She seems too concerned with wanting to know people's names. Has any real members out here seen her recently? I have to put it like that. Because it seems only newbie types with a few posts have vouched for her. Not that they're not real. But point is people with shit for cred are vouching for her. While several members in general are saying, she's hit their phone up. I still haven't received her text. And she sort of knew who I was. Should've had my number saved. Cause I have seen her before. I hit her up on one of my other numbers. And she has thus far avoided me, hearing her voice. To confirm it is indeed her? Would like to hear from trusted Senior members on this. Thanks.

  7. #2445

    About that

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    So I do not want to come off as a white knight for her, but I do want to offer an alternate opinion since I saw her about 2 years ago.

    First, she is real and those are her pictures. At the time she had 2 rules: No greek and no FIV. Other than that, she was GFE and a good time. She has a over 100 reviews on ThE otheR board. While she is a little mechanical, you do not get that many reviews if they are not good. Note that I get the sense from pics and reviews, that she has put on a little weight sin I saw her, but that is a guess.

    Second, you should take precautions that you should take with every provider and not do anything stupid like leave your wallet in the bedroom while you use the bathroom, etc. She'll probably take advantage of the opportunity. Due to a traffic issue, I was ten minutes late and she deducted the 10 minutes from my appointment. So yes, you should probably be on your toes with her if you want to fuck her. But it was fun.

    Her tryst ad link is: https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    People change over the years, drugs will make people do funny things. I didn't leave my wallet, but I did give her a small donation up front and she decided to totally bail. She has four fake phone numbers that I know of and is using 3 different fake profiles on here. One pic I can tell is real, but she's definitely ripping people off no question. Good luck if any of you try this awful one.

  8. #2444

    Deduction

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    So I do not want to come off as a white knight for her, but I do want to offer an alternate opinion since I saw her about 2 years ago.

    First, she is real and those are her pictures. At the time she had 2 rules: No greek and no FIV. Other than that, she was GFE and a good time. She has a over 100 reviews on ThE otheR board. While she is a little mechanical, you do not get that many reviews if they are not good. Note that I get the sense from pics and reviews, that she has put on a little weight sin I saw her, but that is a guess.

    Second, you should take precautions that you should take with every provider and not do anything stupid like leave your wallet in the bedroom while you use the bathroom, etc. She'll probably take advantage of the opportunity. Due to a traffic issue, I was ten minutes late and she deducted the 10 minutes from my appointment. So yes, you should probably be on your toes with her if you want to fuck her. But it was fun.

    Her tryst ad link is: https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    Damn. Is deducting time from your session for being a little late standard protocol? YMMV, but this seems a bit ridiculous. The market is pretty bad right now, and occurrences such as this seen to be the general vibe.

  9. #2443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Don't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    So I do not want to come off as a white knight for her, but I do want to offer an alternate opinion since I saw her about 2 years ago.

    First, she is real and those are her pictures. At the time she had 2 rules: No greek and no FIV. Other than that, she was GFE and a good time. She has a number of good reviews on ThE otheR board.

    Second, you should take precautions that you should take with every provider and not do anything stupid like leave your wallet in the bedroom while you use the bathroom, etc. She'll probably take advantage of the opportunity. Due to a traffic issue, I was ten minutes late and she deducted the 10 minutes from my appointment. So yes, you should probably be on your toes with her if you want to fuck her. But it was fun.
    Even if you see a provider 100 times and trust her and she give you discount. You still shouldn't leave wallet. Me on the other hand always leave my wallet in my car. And I said this before and will say again. Always see a provider when they mostly need money to pay for hotel. The chance are they will try their best to satisfied you. I learn that the hard way.

  10. #2442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Savannah Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/752865868416

    She has tattoos on the knuckes too, looks similar to this girl but couldn't exactly tell. Anyways, keep your money don't be fooled she'll dash on you. She's using the one I previously posted and this one.

    escortbook.com
    So I do not want to come off as a white knight for her, but I do want to offer an alternate opinion since I saw her about 2 years ago.

    First, she is real and those are her pictures. At the time she had 2 rules: No greek and no FIV. Other than that, she was GFE and a good time. She has a over 100 reviews on ThE otheR board. While she is a little mechanical, you do not get that many reviews if they are not good. Note that I get the sense from pics and reviews, that she has put on a little weight sin I saw her, but that is a guess.

    Second, you should take precautions that you should take with every provider and not do anything stupid like leave your wallet in the bedroom while you use the bathroom, etc. She'll probably take advantage of the opportunity. Due to a traffic issue, I was ten minutes late and she deducted the 10 minutes from my appointment. So yes, you should probably be on your toes with her if you want to fuck her. But it was fun.

    Her tryst ad link is: https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45

  11. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    I did finally go see her on Thursday but really wished I didn't. Let me start by saying the pic she posted is old; she is a drug addict with a few scabs over and a wicked nasty attitude (even via text) -first red flag. She is very short with a big tattoo on her chest, lives in a sketchy neighborhood in Fairbanks street, and has a pimp. Once you walked in that abandoned house you can tell it's a trap house. She sets a camera in her filthy bedroom that she tries to hide with some clothes and towels. She literally sets the camera right in front of the bed. Her pimp hides in an adjacent room giving her directions on the phone. I wanted to bounce but I feared for my life as she was getting loud demanding that I still have to pay her, and she wouldn't do BBBJ that she agreed to on the phone on multiple occasions . I cut my losses and went on with it but I was really thrown off and uninterested, Meanwile she kept texting her pimp who was ringing her up every two minutes. GUYS STAY AWAY, SHE IS DANGEROUS. OR IF you don't BELIEVE ME PROCEED WITH CAUTION AT YOUR OWN RISK. That was the worst experience I've ever had, like I said she sets a camera in the room to film the whole thing as her pimp is watching the scene in another room.
    Thanks bro for the report! Sorry for what happened to you. I had a few bad experiences doing this hobby. Nothing is worst than bad service than fearing for your own safety. I was about to see this one too, but definitely NOT now. The bad experience reports are just as important as the good ones.

  12. #2440

    Gone

    Wow, that was quick.

  13. #2439

    Savannahx0 marie. Big scam

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/752865868416

    She has tattoos on the knuckes too, looks similar to this girl but couldn't exactly tell. Anyways, keep your money don't be fooled she'll dash on you. She's using the one I previously posted and this one.

    escortbook.com

  14. #2438

  15. #2437

    Beware, beware, beware

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/047219640322

    This girls pictures don't line up with what she looks like at all. She does look good but that's not her. She also wanted money up front but was allergic to latex, "forgot them in the car" so I gave her half up front. I was taken for a little ride but I'm not crazy enough to give the whole thing up. Anyways, total rip of she got in that car and was out. Don't call this girl ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape