Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 1294 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12939

    Kay at DI, fine lady to spend time with

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I would love get contact info and meet here.

    Sp

    .
    I met Kay at DI a couple months ago, and left a review. I thought I'd jump on the "Kay at DI" bandwagon and say she's one of the best at DI. In terms of personality, she's a winner. Makes a guy feel like a million before the clothes come off and after they go back on. Tabby, the legendary "Journey," and the drop-dead gorgeous Nancy of BP days come to mind.

    Kay's in great shape, I'm sure she works out. She'd be one of the hotties on the cardio machines and the circuits that turns even the girl's heads. Not a lot of big curves, but perfectly proportioned like a model.

  2. #12938

    Anyone have information on this ad. Looks TGTBT


  3. #12937

    Do some research its faster

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    Use the advanced search feature in the upper right corner, make sure to limit your search to Indianapolis and click off the everything option on the top. Theres truck loads of reviews of her.

  4. #12936

    Catharine

    Saw Catharine a few nights ago, always a good time, not always a great time. She has a very sweet personality and seems to enjoy what she does. Very nice location, although not sure how much longer that will last since she says her parents will be back in April, then who knows. She is willing and sometimes eager to play a dangerous game, so be careful.

    One other thing, and I'm sure this is harmless, but the monger that left right before my visit circled the neighborhood a few times after he left and passed me as I was leaving. So either coming back for more or he is very possessive.

  5. #12935

  6. #12934

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get any intel, so I thought I'd TOFTT. Uh. To be kind, the ad is misleading on most of what's written. Will not repeat.
    I know there was Intel out there for her not sure how far back it was.

  7. #12933
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyStar88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen DI Erica?
    Haven't seen her since she's been with DI, but did see her twice before. She was a fun time and has been on my list to see again. It was probably 18 months or more ago so YMMV, but it seems that's the case even if someone reports from the same day.

    Not a spinner but not BBW, good BBBJ, enthusiastic.

  8. #12932
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Any intel for Brookebaby9?

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=103326

    Thanks, John Guest.
    I didn't get any intel, so I thought I'd TOFTT. Uh. To be kind, the ad is misleading on most of what's written. Will not repeat.

  9. #12931

    DI Erica?

    Has anyone seen DI Erica?

  10. #12930

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    She is such a sweetheart. Kay is a pleasure to be with and treats you like she is happy to see you. Becoming an atf for me and a true GFE experience in my book.
    Hell she wore me out! Non stop fucking and sucking until you crawl out.

  11. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I would love get contact info and meet here.

    Sp

    .
    Go to the DI website and setuo a time to meet!

  12. #12928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    I would love get contact info and meet here.

    Sp

    .
    Kay is a DI lady. So the only way to contact can be found at discreetinfo.Ch.

  13. #12927

    PM contact info?

    I would love get contact info and meet here.

    Sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    She is such a sweetheart. Kay is a pleasure to be with and treats you like she is happy to see you. Becoming an atf for me and a true GFE experience in my book.
    .

  14. #12926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    My neighbor buddy saw Kay for a second visit this week. Said she has that tight little spinner body that he likes. Was nicely tanned & looked fine. Visit was good & he said she talked dirty a lot for him this time. Class girl. He thought she was a Sweetheart & aims to please.

    Be Safe g.
    She is such a sweetheart. Kay is a pleasure to be with and treats you like she is happy to see you. Becoming an atf for me and a true GFE experience in my book.

  15. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by Koops  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/carpla...tcall/25152736

    Met this one a week or so ago. Pics are accurate. Spinner, small tits, cute ass.

    No incall, picked up for a QV. . 6.

    Started with BBJ, standard. Nothing to write about. CFS, MISH, K9 all done with avg. Enthusiasm.

    She has a tight little with an ass that should be fucked. She light weight. Not really into rough stuff other than vaginal pounding.

    She finished me off bbjwcim but she's a spitter.

    Outside of being butt as ugly in the face department. She is fun to throw around and fuck.

    Seen her twice actually, last time was tge ladder. Never paid asking price.

    Give her a shot.

    Last thing, she has pharma issues which are obvious to pick up.
    I saw her too but at her incall. She was a lot of fun and full GFE. My main complaint was vaginal odor. It was 3 am so I kind of understand but it was ripe and fishy. The performance made up for it though since she was really into it and made me feel welcomed. The face is nothing too look at but if you like petite girls she is a great choice cause let's be honest indy doesn't have too many petite providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape