Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 24836
-
03-06-20 12:04 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 1904She is such a sweetheart. Kay is a pleasure to be with and treats you like she is happy to see you. Becoming an atf for me and a true GFE experience in my book.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 09:10 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 810I saw her too but at her incall. She was a lot of fun and full GFE. My main complaint was vaginal odor. It was 3 am so I kind of understand but it was ripe and fishy. The performance made up for it though since she was really into it and made me feel welcomed. The face is nothing too look at but if you like petite girls she is a great choice cause let's be honest indy doesn't have too many petite providers.
Originally Posted by Koops
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 17:04 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 901Eros $$ WTF?
No pu55 y is worth that much, even if it's golden. Wasn't one of the newer DI girls on Eros with a different name?
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 13:52 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 350Her attitude is terrible. She bitches the entire time your meeting. Doesn't like blow jobs, doesn't like to be on top, and she wants it done as quick as possible. It's a shame, because she isn't a bad looking provider.
Originally Posted by BareReviews
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-20 12:28 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 65Bianca
Saw DI Bianca, great time. The only thing new to report is she's leaving tomorrow and I got to see her!!
-
03-04-20 23:46 #12921Regular Member

Posts: 11Not your favorite ****
She goes by the name of Holly. I have attached her link from Mega below. Initial contact took multiple efforts. She had a bad attitude even during texting. For example, when I asked for her location, she said Castleton and when I asked for more, her response was that Castleton was not that big. After getting the location, we agreed upon a time. As I was driving to her budget hotel, she texted me and said the time would have to be pushed back 20 minutes. Since it was too late to turn around, I waited it out. And of course, you probably guessed it, she never responded to my request for the room number once the time arrived. So don't waste your time.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/8630906
-
03-03-20 16:40 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 230Said the same shit to me about doggy. LOL.
When was your visit?
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 16:27 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 220Beat me to it. Almost same exact experience. And the BBBJ was teethy, and more just sucking the first couple inches (like barely past the head) allot of hand action. Looks definitely not what I hoped for. Shorter hair, and pics 1 & 2 on the website are definitely not what she looks like now. 3-5 are very maybe. At the right angle. Told me she didn't like Doggy because she's so "tight" but the way she positioned herself it was damn near impossible to get in. Basically ass all the way sitting on her feet. Had to finish myself off, got her to get a little CIM, but the second it hit her lips she popped up to go clean up, the rest just landed on me.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
Same sentiment, even if this was a girl I picked up in a bar, I might have left halfway through, but since I put some $$ down I wanted to see it through. Wish her the best, and I get Aunt Flow, but that typically means a better BJ. Anyway YMMV but sounds like if you are going today might want to rethink that at least.
-
03-03-20 14:27 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 138PM me contact info?
Can you send contact info and details?
Originally Posted by Manic7085
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 13:40 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 478Second one is real. Cherry pie I think? She's got a habit and a boyfriend from my understanding. Likes greek. Down for anything. Put on weight since the pictures unless the habit slimmed her back down. I never pulled the trigger because she seems risky but some guys around here like her. Idk anything about the rest.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 13:37 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 230Kelsey with Discreet
Just finished meeting up. A very disappointing visit. She did not act into it at all. Zero interest in being there. Was starting her period. Just laid there. No CIM as so many have mentioned she did do. Apparently caught her on a bad day. I will not be going with her as an option ever again. She seemed offended by me asking questions and double checking the room. The room was a mess and bed wasn't made. Should have gone with Bianca while she was here.
-
03-03-20 10:10 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone else skeezed out by the crib and baby monitor?
This is kind of like the Britt Hume screen grab that showed his browser tabs on FOX with Sexy Vinyl Vixens tab open. LOL.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 02:32 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 144Any intel?
Good evening Gents.
Just got back from Orlando. Fun time down there. Took a little breather and looking for some new talent. Of course safety is the biggest priority.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46413869/
Maybe I read a review, but don't remember the name, anyone have any experience?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46410501/
Another one I though I might have come accross on the board, but not sure of her name either so didn't know what to search.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/46414196/
This one just has a girl next door look, any intel on her would be appreciated as well.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Apokalypto.
-
03-02-20 23:54 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 65Really?
I love reviews like that Well done.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 18:09 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 148Fakest report I've seen
1 post, and supporting a provider that needs a deposit. Rriiigghhttt.
Originally Posted by BigDickTom
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





