Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 994 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 494 894 944 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1044 1094 1494 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12033

    Sam

    Has anyone seen her? Any reviews?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/45219847/

  2. #12032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Good for the price

    I've seen this girl. Set up by text is easy enough although you do wait for a few (seems longer when waiting) minutes when you arrive. I think she may be freshening up which is worth it because the girl had no smell and was clean. The pics are her although it does hide baby damage. But I think her face is much better in person than the pics portrayed. So know going in she is prettier but bigger than the ad shows. But I like big boobs and I don't mind some flab. I was pleased with her looks. She is nice which is a plus.

    I wanted mish because I love looking at a girl's big boobs while doing the deed. The deed was uninspired and she didn't want to look at you which many girls don't want to look at the guy. One girl told me it help keeps it business like and offers a mental barrier so they don't get emotions involved into what they are doing. If one is looking for any type of GFE this is not it. But if one wants to get in get off and get out you cannot beat the price point which is in the ad. I will repeat. Oh, place is nice with location accurate in ad.

    B.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/46776554/

  3. #12031
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Are those sex and BJ rates what she charges for videos of her having sex? Custom videos? (That's how I read it).
    Shit aint real its scam that ***** aint meeting up with you nor does she live in south holland. Probably has a few videos from the internet of the girl and sells to dumbasses that are easily scammed.

  4. #12030
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Connected with this girl via Tinder. Snapchat name laurenmcgee20. She will add you if you say you saw her on Tinder. Don't know if she's real but posts rates daily on her Snapchat and told me she did incall in South Holland. I live in Wisconsin so I'm not going all that way for nothing. Attaching photos of her Snapchat posts. She is trying to sell premium Snapchat but there seems to be meeting up on the menu. Rates seem low so maybe TGTBT. PMs are always okay. Thanks!
    Are those sex and BJ rates what she charges for videos of her having sex? Custom videos? (That's how I read it).

  5. #12029
    No senior member seems to know or tell. I contacted AcidJazz about her and he still has not responded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zezima1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this girl?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/45987901/#45987901.

  6. #12028
    Any info on her would be appreciated it. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...966/3123928727

  7. #12027

    Lauren McGee from Tinder

    Connected with this girl via Tinder. Snapchat name laurenmcgee20. She will add you if you say you saw her on Tinder. Don't know if she's real but posts rates daily on her Snapchat and told me she did incall in South Holland. I live in Wisconsin so I'm not going all that way for nothing. Attaching photos of her Snapchat posts. She is trying to sell premium Snapchat but there seems to be meeting up on the menu. Rates seem low so maybe TGTBT. PMs are always okay. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D1349A95-9FAB-48EF-BE0C-4EDE2773510A.jpg‎   6FDE7577-01E5-40A8-A48D-45D21FF6ACCF.jpg‎   9E7041F6-0DFE-430E-8297-4F5DF0152078.jpg‎  

  8. #12026

    Nikki

    Has anyone had any experience with this girl before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/3127752455

  9. #12025

    Kaylee

    Anyone have any info on Kaylee Barbie? Like to know where she incall and her rates. Hoping she's the real deal. PM details if you've got them please.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/846409640793

  10. #12024

    Nikki Cox

    Has anyone had experience with this girl?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/45987901/#45987901.

  11. #12023

    Ng

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Yup I posted about her on Euro section. Always thought euro is the right forum for NG since they are Euro.

  12. #12022
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was the same girl I saw a few weeks ago. Certainly not the girl in the pic as her tits are small! She gives a lackluster massage and when I left angry she said I gave you nice massage for 20 minutes then we had sex for ten it was more like 10 and 8 as it was 20 minutes since I left my car and I showered (which was the best part). She starts telling me in doggy what to do, so I figure I'll go to missionary and finish but she's going to say more and I take off the condom and throw it in her face. I told he she was the worst. When she starts defending he service I said well with Lara, Marta, and Ola it's great for both of us but not with you so who's the problem? Avoid! I wish I read this review before dropping $2 for the worst 18 minutes. I forgot about when she started grabbing my balls during the massage, it was like she was milking a cow, not like Lara who uses her finger tips lightly. Horrible!
    Guys, I understand the frustration when stuff like this happens, but please, NEVER GET PHYSICAL WITH A PROVIDER. You never know if there are weapons in the room, or worst, security hidden next door. The best thing to do in this cases is to get dress and walk out.

    What I learned from this forum is, when in doubt, just post her info here and wait for the reviews. Chances are at least one of us has seen her in the past and would be able to give detailed information. Stay safe.

  13. #12021
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #12020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Rounded25  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/46628603/

    It looks like a new NG is here. At least new to me.
    More bad reviews on her. https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...adc6e23d3c44a6.

  15. #12019

    Victoria

    Have anyone tried to meet her??

    Link: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1230233.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape