|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2184
 Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Oh yea? You just walked into her incall, unzipped and wham?
Sure I have been with a couple with whom I've had that happen. Ofcourse very rare on first date. He should have clarified that.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 500
Sa
 Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Oh yea? You just walked into her incall, unzipped and wham?
You ever met gingerfetish when she was on SA? Every time she used to come over to my place she just use to drop her stuff and we instantly started at it. Such a nympho. I always use to drop 2-3 loads in her. So yea, I believe his story. He should've mentioned that he had met her before though LOL I can kinda see where the confusion happened.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
 Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Oh yea? You just walked into her incall, unzipped and wham?
Yeah, we both knew why we were there and I've seen her several times. Why is that so hard to believe? I've known pros just as quick to get to business.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1019
 Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
She's not the hottest thing out there but her attitude and loving to get fucked raw makes us for a lot of that. First saw her about a year and a half ago. No question of wrapping up junior. My dick was in her mouth within 30's of being in the room. Good times.
Oh yea? You just walked into her incall, unzipped and wham?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 503
 Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I'd actually guess it was just opportunity. As you said, you left the donation out and went into the bathroom. Even though you'd seen her before the fact that she deleted her profile instead of just blocking you indicates this probably wasn't planned and she was a little scared. She probably saw the money, realized she had a chance to get paid and not fuck a semi-stranger, and took the chance. Sucks that it happened and whether she planned it or not doesn't really matter, I suppose. Either way, thanks for sharing the lesson. Hit the bathroom before your appointment.
A better lesson is never to give / leave money up front.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
 Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
I don't think you can do a grab and dash without putting some thought into it.
I'd actually guess it was just opportunity. As you said, you left the donation out and went into the bathroom. Even though you'd seen her before the fact that she deleted her profile instead of just blocking you indicates this probably wasn't planned and she was a little scared. She probably saw the money, realized she had a chance to get paid and not fuck a semi-stranger, and took the chance. Sucks that it happened and whether she planned it or not doesn't really matter, I suppose. Either way, thanks for sharing the lesson. Hit the bathroom before your appointment.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 503
SA GPS and fake profiles
VaVaValarie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5942c...b-734bf5677860
She asked for 500, I countered 300 (my absolute maximum and just for younger girls), she refused.
Cutie554.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4b35d...1-ef45bcff037e
She asked for 400, I countered 300 (my absolute maximum and just for younger girls), she refused.
These ones are fake profiles
Using images from a hot eastern European.
Crissy4 fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2af8...6-f6637bebbb84
https://twitter.com/pnarxxx1?lang=en
Using images from a hot girl from Florida
CholoXOXO
https://www.seeking.com/member/c7351459-9323-437a-9a72-b9a1bb905dd7
https://tubzi.com/chloedifattaa/tiktok-user/6718141337436619781
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 534
 Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
Wonder if the session would have gone through if you had not left the room, or she would have balked at that too. Thanks for the heads up.
I don't think you can do a grab and dash without putting some thought into it. Especially since she so quickly deleted her profile after she took off. My guess is that she planned to do some form of grab and dash with something like the standard I need to go get something from the car after she got the donation but I just made it too easy for her.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 362
Wonder what if
 Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
She showed up on time and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and made a fundamental mistake by leaving the donation on the table. Heard the door slam while I was in the bathroom as she bolted with the donation.
Wonder if the session would have gone through if you had not left the room, or she would have balked at that too. Thanks for the heads up.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 277
 Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
I had previously seen her a few time about a year and half ago but then lost touch. Recently saw she was back on SA so I contacted her and we set-up a meeting at hotel. She showed up on time and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and made a fundamental mistake by leaving the donation on the table. Heard the door slam while I was in the bathroom as she bolted with the donation. She promptly removed her profile from SA. I'm fairly certain by doing some cross-checking she didn't just block me which is what I initially assumed.
Anyway posting her SA profile info in case she gets back on SA or is still active on one of the other SD sites.
Bummer. She's cute too. =(.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 534
SA angelbaby8224 ROB
I had previously seen her a few time about a year and half ago but then lost touch. Recently saw she was back on SA so I contacted her and we set-up a meeting at hotel. She showed up on time and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and made a fundamental mistake by leaving the donation on the table. Heard the door slam while I was in the bathroom as she bolted with the donation. She promptly removed her profile from SA. I'm fairly certain by doing some cross-checking she didn't just block me which is what I initially assumed.
Anyway posting her SA profile info in case she gets back on SA or is still active on one of the other SD sites.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
She's not the hottest thing out there but her attitude and loving to get fucked raw makes us for a lot of that. First saw her about a year and a half ago. No question of wrapping up junior. My dick was in her mouth within 30's of being in the room. Good times.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1019
 Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Been a while since I've seen her. Might drop another load in her.
I just did. 200.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 988
 Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't she have some rob reports from here?
I think that is Sassy Jass. She is well known for BBFS and taking a hard pounding.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
Been a while since I've seen her. Might drop another load in her.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|