Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 738 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8907

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    1. Let me make one thing clear, money is "not" an issue for me either. This is about getting what "I want".

    2. I don't want a reliable ride, I want a fun ride! I'm only going to be riding for a short ride, so I want it to be fun. Then I'll cast that ride aside, and get another one that is just as fun!

    3. I never said a higher rate guaranteed anything, only that I didn't mind paying it if it gets me what I want with no hassles or worries about her performance.

    4. Yes, my senses all feel better, but not because I pay more, but because I'm with the quality provider of my choice. She's good to look at (no bruises or track marks), she sounds intgelligent (she can put two sentences together and can discuss current events), she smells and tastes good (no stank pussy), and her skin is soft to the touch (no scars or track marks).

    Bottom line is I "do" spend my money how I want, and for that I "do" get what I want.

    At the end of the day, I could give a flying fuck about the "market". I only care about me, and I am a very happy man!
    Seems you and I have the same taste in women. The only difference is I don't pay the sucker prices! 😜 😂.

  2. #8906
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    1. Let me make one thing clear. Money is NOT an issue for me. This is about principle.

    2. Terrible analogy. I could argue that if you want a reliable car, go with the Camry.

    3. A higher rate DOES NOT guarantee shit and it NEVER will. This is a proven fact.

    4. You mention all 5 senses. Are you saying your 5 senses feels better when you pay more? LOL.

    5. Sounds to me like you're in this hobby for all the wrong reasons. If you're looking for love in this hobby, you're going to get screwed!

    Bottom line, you can spend your money however you want, but it DOES affect the market. Whether you want to believe that or not, that's your problem! JJ and I already posted articles that prove our point and yet you and all the other "pussy-whipped" members choose to bury your heads in the sand and pretend it does not exist.

    At the end of the day, you pay the price. Who works for who?
    1. Let me make one thing clear, money is "not" an issue for me either. This is about getting what "I want".

    2. I don't want a reliable ride, I want a fun ride! I'm only going to be riding for a short ride, so I want it to be fun. Then I'll cast that ride aside, and get another one that is just as fun!

    3. I never said a higher rate guaranteed anything, only that I didn't mind paying it if it gets me what I want with no hassles or worries about her performance.

    4. Yes, my senses all feel better, but not because I pay more, but because I'm with the quality provider of my choice. She's good to look at (no bruises or track marks), she sounds intgelligent (she can put two sentences together and can discuss current events), she smells and tastes good (no stank pussy), and her skin is soft to the touch (no scars or track marks).

    Bottom line is I "do" spend my money how I want, and for that I "do" get what I want.

    At the end of the day, I could give a flying fuck about the "market". I only care about me, and I am a very happy man!

  3. #8905

    Price vs price

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    You are correct that the price does not dictate how good the pussy is, or is going to be. However even though there are exceptions to every rule, as with most things, you normally end up getting what you pay for. I'd rather pay a little extra and drive down the road in a Corvette, than spending less to drive down the road in a Camry. But to each his own!

    And it was not my intention to "insert name of pricey hookers", as much as it was to "insert name of quality escorts". Like I said, I agree that price does not always dictate quality, but (I think) riding a Corvette is more enjoyable (to me at least) than riding a Camry. Just my preference!

    Is pussy for sale just pussy for sale? I guess you could say yes, if all you were interested in was having a ride from Point A to Point B. I'd rather pay a little more, and enjoy all my five senses along the journey. Again, just my preference, but I bet a lot of guys here feel the same. And I do recognize that those that maybe cannot afford to do so settle for getting a ride from Point A to Point B in whatever method of transportation is available to them. And that's okay too!

    The bottom line is that a guy is going to want what a guy is going to want. And that guy is going to pay whatever he has to, to get what he wants. So this whole discussion about trying to get women to lower their prices is a big non-starter. It's as old as prostitution itself. Nothing is ever going to change. Some guys will get exactly what they want at a price they can afford, while others will only get what they can afford. That's the way it has always been, and that's the way it will always be. End of story.
    1. Let me make one thing clear. Money is NOT an issue for me. This is about principle.

    2. Terrible analogy. I could argue that if you want a reliable car, go with the Camry.

    3. A higher rate DOES NOT guarantee shit and it NEVER will. This is a proven fact.

    4. You mention all 5 senses. Are you saying your 5 senses feels better when you pay more? LOL.

    5. Sounds to me like you're in this hobby for all the wrong reasons. If you're looking for love in this hobby, you're going to get screwed!

    Bottom line, you can spend your money however you want, but it DOES affect the market. Whether you want to believe that or not, that's your problem! JJ and I already posted articles that prove our point and yet you and all the other "pussy-whipped" members choose to bury your heads in the sand and pretend it does not exist.

    At the end of the day, you pay the price. Who works for who?

  4. #8904

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    It's fair to say all of us in this hobby sees money simply as just another tool; The price doesn't dictate how good the pussy is or going to be.

    Sure, you can use -insert name of pricey hookers- to back up your points on good fucks for extra cash. I can say I've had 40-80 (regular) dates doing all I want them to do with enthusiasm. No STD here (knock on wood) proven 2 days ago! Woohoo!

    At the end of the day, pussy for sale is just pussy for sale. Doesn't phase me anymore when a girl hikes up the price. A girl could be a hot piece of ass walking around but I've fucked better looking and leaner pussy.

    A 400 dollar "escort" is just another hooker.
    Pussy is pussy, it's just pussy!

  5. #8903

    Slow as molasses

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    So if you do have your stuff together you wouldn't be asking all the others to help you lower the price. Your game determine the price, but that if you got game. Just like a benchwarmer rooting his team on to win the game for him and not able to get in the game to play because he don't have game. Get some game and you get your prices down. Don't depend on others to do it for you. So stay in your lane and pay your money for pussy but don't try to get others to do it for you. By the way I speak English I'm just voice texting you don't have time to proofread. But one thing I do know, I don't have a problem with the price because the price depends on me. I get a lot of free pussy from the women that you try to get. All of us not blessed with certain qualities and you seem to be the one that's not blessed. Especially with women. LMAO.
    Oh boy, the bumbling babbler is at it again. WTF are you babbling about now? You try so hard to twist my words and try to sound intelligent. FAIL! At what point did I ask any of you to "help" me with anything? Smh This is about the hobby knucklehead and the rising rates. What part of THAT conversation do you not get? You're obviously making this personal because you're making this about you. I feel like I have to lower my intelligence to have a convo with you and I'm not going to do that.

    Why don't you do yourself a favor and sit this one out, you're obviously not comprehending this and you're getting too emotional, it looks pathetic.

  6. #8902

    Stop begging

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    You brought up "quality" knucklehead! I just put you on check. And what the hell are you babbling about? "quality starts with you you going out with low credit you come out paying high. She had your s* together you will be begging for a lower rates. " You speak English bro? I don't beg, I don't EVER beg! Unlike you and the others. I hold myself to a MUCH higher value! I'm the one with the MONEY so I call the shots! Point, blank, period!

    I will NEVER beg for pussy. EVER! Fuck that! Pussy is NOT that important! You claim this is a game for you and yet you're the one who gets played by these hoes! LOL Ya, ok, check yourself, before you lose yourself! Seems like you're just like your other buddy, trying to look for a girlfriend in this hobby! LMAO!

    Who works for who?
    So if you do have your stuff together you wouldn't be asking all the others to help you lower the price. Your game determine the price, but that if you got game. Just like a benchwarmer rooting his team on to win the game for him and not able to get in the game to play because he don't have game. Get some game and you get your prices down. Don't depend on others to do it for you. So stay in your lane and pay your money for pussy but don't try to get others to do it for you. By the way I speak English I'm just voice texting you don't have time to proofread. But one thing I do know, I don't have a problem with the price because the price depends on me. I get a lot of free pussy from the women that you try to get. All of us not blessed with certain qualities and you seem to be the one that's not blessed. Especially with women. LMAO.

  7. #8901

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Funny you mention that, that is the same line I have used, but once a beautiful cheer leader type in Las Vegas quoted me $500. I used those very words and she responded she would do it for $200. My little head almost prevailed, but I painfully held my ground and hung up. She text again $180. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! That one hurt, but I turned her down.

    A man's got to know his limitations.

    C3.
    She gave you a 64% discount to her coochie! That is one powerful and respectful line.

  8. #8900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Same and a few other changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    I don't negotiate for this reason. If she doesn't agree to my offer or her asking is out of my range, I say "I'm absolutely sure you are worth that, but I'm not comfortable with that number. Thank you and good luck. "
    Funny you mention that, that is the same line I have used, but once a beautiful cheer leader type in Las Vegas quoted me $500. I used those very words and she responded she would do it for $200. My little head almost prevailed, but I painfully held my ground and hung up. She text again $180. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! That one hurt, but I turned her down.

    A man's got to know his limitations.

    C3.

  9. #8899

    Think again

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    It's fair to say all of us in this hobby sees money simply as just another tool; The price doesn't dictate how good the pussy is or going to be.

    Sure, you can use -insert name of pricey hookers- to back up your points on good fucks for extra cash. I can say I've had 40-80 (regular) dates doing all I want them to do with enthusiasm. No STD here (knock on wood) proven 2 days ago! Woohoo!

    At the end of the day, pussy for sale is just pussy for sale. Doesn't phase me anymore when a girl hikes up the price. A girl could be a hot piece of ass walking around but I've fucked better looking and leaner pussy.

    A 400 dollar "escort" is just another hooker.
    You are correct that the price does not dictate how good the pussy is, or is going to be. However even though there are exceptions to every rule, as with most things, you normally end up getting what you pay for. I'd rather pay a little extra and drive down the road in a Corvette, than spending less to drive down the road in a Camry. But to each his own!

    And it was not my intention to "insert name of pricey hookers", as much as it was to "insert name of quality escorts". Like I said, I agree that price does not always dictate quality, but (I think) riding a Corvette is more enjoyable (to me at least) than riding a Camry. Just my preference!

    Is pussy for sale just pussy for sale? I guess you could say yes, if all you were interested in was having a ride from Point A to Point B. I'd rather pay a little more, and enjoy all my five senses along the journey. Again, just my preference, but I bet a lot of guys here feel the same. And I do recognize that those that maybe cannot afford to do so settle for getting a ride from Point A to Point B in whatever method of transportation is available to them. And that's okay too!

    The bottom line is that a guy is going to want what a guy is going to want. And that guy is going to pay whatever he has to, to get what he wants. So this whole discussion about trying to get women to lower their prices is a big non-starter. It's as old as prostitution itself. Nothing is ever going to change. Some guys will get exactly what they want at a price they can afford, while others will only get what they can afford. That's the way it has always been, and that's the way it will always be. End of story.

  10. #8898

    I think

    It's fair to say all of us in this hobby sees money simply as just another tool; The price doesn't dictate how good the pussy is or going to be.

    Sure, you can use -insert name of pricey hookers- to back up your points on good fucks for extra cash. I can say I've had 40-80 (regular) dates doing all I want them to do with enthusiasm. No STD here (knock on wood) proven 2 days ago! Woohoo!

    At the end of the day, pussy for sale is just pussy for sale. Doesn't phase me anymore when a girl hikes up the price. A girl could be a hot piece of ass walking around but I've fucked better looking and leaner pussy.

    A 400 dollar "escort" is just another hooker.

  11. #8897

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    It is just my opinion but once upon a time when girls like Michele1 L, Daliah, KatyLovett, Gater, Sara and a few others were busy, prices were more reasonable and the quality of product was very good. I can't say for sure, but I know a few of these ladies knew each other and, basically, fixed their prices, and quality and dominated the business, basically, shutting out lesser quality girls. I think it could be argued that they had a coalition and controlled the hobby. They have all moved on or, like Michele, have changed the business model.

    Thing is, I don't think any of those girls were drugged out. All pretty smart.

    And here we are today.

    C3.
    I appreciate your comment and your observation. More importantly, your rationale. I agree with your assessment. As for the drugs. LOL Meh.

    The "quality" has declined so drastically these days that I'm about to call it quits all together. This hobby USED to be fun. All I see posting online now are younger no-name, no reviews and completely new girls, in either the hobby or this town, demanding 100-150 qv! They demand you pay for their ride for outcalls and I even see these hoes demand 80-100 qv for car dates! WTF?? Hell NO!

    And to top it off, they have all these restrictions that make you wonder, "why the fuck are you posting?" I'm even seeing girls that were or are, SW's jumping on that band wagon. I'll be honest, I can't blame them. They're jumping on that gravy train that is Orlando's "men. " They know it can be had so they go for it! All the power to them! But I will NEVER entertain it!

  12. #8896
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, but you'll never get many of us here to say pussy is just pussy. That may be true on OBT, but not for all the other pussy.

    Those who have seen the likes of Dahlia, Farrah and Avalon well know the difference between a woman who "fucks us", and one who just lays there and let's us "fuck them". And one who makes you feel like she's your high school sweetheart, versus some kind of mannequin sex doll.

    If you truly believe that pussy is just pussy, then either you never wander off of OBT, or you really do NOT know the difference between a good quality product, and one that isn't.
    Absolutely agree with you Georgie. They are fucking you & Not in a good way! ROTFF.

    Livin' The Dream.

  13. #8895

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymmv1515  [View Original Post]
    If qualities what you speaking of the quality starts with you you going out with low credit you come out paying high. She had your s* together you will be begging for a lower rates. And the girls you referring to not even my class! So that tells me how much you know about quality too. This is just a game for me a hobby nothing serious. I have a nice piece of ass next to me every night!!
    You brought up "quality" knucklehead! I just put you on check. And what the hell are you babbling about? "quality starts with you you going out with low credit you come out paying high. She had your s* together you will be begging for a lower rates. " You speak English bro? I don't beg, I don't EVER beg! Unlike you and the others. I hold myself to a MUCH higher value! I'm the one with the MONEY so I call the shots! Point, blank, period!

    I will NEVER beg for pussy. EVER! Fuck that! Pussy is NOT that important! You claim this is a game for you and yet you're the one who gets played by these hoes! LOL Ya, ok, check yourself, before you lose yourself! Seems like you're just like your other buddy, trying to look for a girlfriend in this hobby! LMAO!

    Who works for who?

  14. #8894

    It's just pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMason  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man, but you'll never get many of us here to say pussy is just pussy. That may be true on OBT, but not for all the other pussy.

    Those who have seen the likes of Dahlia, Farrah and Avalon well know the difference between a woman who "fucks us", and one who just lays there and let's us "fuck them". And one who makes you feel like she's your high school sweetheart, versus some kind of mannequin sex doll.

    If you truly believe that pussy is just pussy, then either you never wander off of OBT, or you really do NOT know the difference between a good quality product, and one that isn't.
    LOL. Buddy I've been at this for a long time and I've seen all the one's you've mentioned (and some you will never know about), with the exception of Avalon. What's your point? Yes, they "fuck you!" Thanks for making that point. LOL Talking about "highschool sweetheart? Seriously?? Seems like you and all the other's in your camp are looking for romance in this hobby. LMAO!! Hate to break to ya, but they are NOT your girlfriend (s)! The only thing these girls care about is your wallet! Don't ever forget that! Pussy is pussy! It's just pussy! Doesn't matter if it's STG, EA, OBT. It's ALL the same!

    A REAL quality woman DOES NOT do this for a living! Get out of your fantasy and get back to reality buddy.

    Who works for who? With the way you're talking, seems like you work for them.

  15. #8893

    Dudes WTF?

    Seriously, WTF happened to Chris5? Where is he?

    I just came out of retirement to beat down a habitual loser (Negrapist / Grogin / Toujula now Olgary) nd figured I would take batting practice in Chrissy, you know like warming up. Seems he is dead or gone, I guess either are better for the board but what will I do? LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape