Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 27795
-
03-08-20 15:24 #9270Senior Member

Posts: 2184CityKitty
Thanks twister. Haven't messaged her (although I did tag and bookmark her) . I assume she will get a 100+ messages today from this entire board and she will either up her rates or clam down and deactivate her profile. I will wait and see and after the rush hour will try to see if she is a good fit for me. Appreciate the inteligence bro.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 15:08 #9269Senior Member

Posts: 533SA citykitty
SA search is very specific. It's best to try all the variations. In this case it was citykitty.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/27d3c...9-dfc4fbf5020a
-
03-08-20 14:07 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah plus searching for city kitty 100 miles around Seattle returns no relevant results.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 13:57 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 184Hallie Young
All of her newest pics have her pulling her shirt up over her face and neck. Is this to hide this grapefruit-sized mass on her neck that people mentioned?
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 13:24 #9266Senior Member

Posts: 500Sa
I think this would go on the nonpro's section. Also, add the name of the girl in the title and a link would help as well.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 03:24 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 147That's the reason I never saw her! She's was a little hottie, but I'll NEVER pay that much for poonanie!
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 23:30 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 98Damage estimates
180 Kisses QV.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
250 Kisses HHR (Getting acquainted).
400 Kisses HR (Quick Start).
600 Kisses HHh (Exploring the wild).
800 Kisses 2 Hh (Let's not stop).
-
03-07-20 23:08 #9263Regular Member

Posts: 8Seeking arrangements
Hey fellow bare backers, I just met this total bombshell 19 yo bare backer on sa.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
City kitty.
She's a doll will take cip on the cheap.
Go get some fellas.
-
03-07-20 10:10 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 1209Not by default. Some very specific forms of cancer will impact the immune system, and some treatments like chemo and radiation can weaken a person to where they are more susceptible to infection but cancer itself does not equal being immunocompromised. My issue with her is $450/ hr. No pussy is worth that much.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 09:32 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 145Hallie Young
I saw her a week or so ago. She was not lying about the health issue. She still takes a good pounding and cream filling.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 00:56 #9260Regular Member

Posts: 4Alexa. Doll?
Bump. Alexa. Doll.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 19:25 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 606Money. Demons. Managers. "Boyfriends". Or maybe she's actually telling the truth and doesn't give a shit anymore.
It's tempting to go nut nice and deep inside but who knows.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 19:15 #9258Senior Member

Posts: 41I noticed it too
Yeah, it's odd. I left a few reviews on some of the ladies there and they just "dosappear" after a week or so. Normally wouldn't give a fart in the wind, but a few should be avoided. If you look at a few of the "comments" they're disjointed too, like we can only see part of the conversations. Guess they're in good with the mods or something. Be careful gentledudes and keep researching before you. Mount.
Originally Posted by FrancoJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 18:40 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 236H.Young
I'm pretty sure if one is diagnosed with cancer that makes them immunocompromised. But why?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128241%3B-(201) -639-4629-%26%23128241%3 B.
-
03-06-20 18:17 #9256Senior Member

Posts: 156Thank you, Fnarplep. I realized that "goldie" in this thread was actually her on TnA, so that's why I deleted my post.
Originally Posted by Fnarplep
[View Original Post]
I did talk to her the other day, after some back and forth, she finally agreed to BBBJ after our 1st date, to me that's a red flag and a disqualification -- thanks to you, just reconfirmed!











Reply With Quote



